Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > The official Esato Phone Camera Shootout Competition November 2015: "Corner"

Author The official Esato Phone Camera Shootout Competition November 2015: "Corner"
NOZ
Sony Xperia P
PM
Posted: 2015-11-30 16:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
mlife
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2015-11-30 23:20
ok1907
Flinston
Samsung Galaxy Note II
PM
Posted: 2015-11-30 23:27
9_Destiny
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2015-12-01 00:31
9_Destiny
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2015-12-01 09:55
We have a winner. A photo that screams colour err corner

9_Destiny

Congratulations. Surprise us with your December theme.

ps. To avoid a tie I interpreted McKinley's vote as for 9_Destiny. Sorry ok1907.
9_Destiny
HTC One
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-12-01 11:25
@mlife @emerson_shei @Flinston @tranced Thanks for votes

@emerson_shei Thank you for your priceless support for last months. Although we barely know each other you always supported me with your beautifully comments and votes on my photos. You’re a real friend

@tranced Man, thx for last vote! You saved my life and helped me to reach my destiny here

@mlife It was a real pleasure to compete with you all those years in Esato Monthly Competition. Keep shooting, don’t struggle You’ve got an eye to make very good shots

It took me 47 months to reach from 1st to 9th win. There were good and bad days in Esato. Arguing with others, fighting with 1 voters, pic thieves and finally discussions how to make better shots. Esato was the place where I’ve found a joy of taking unedited pics, trying to reach with results compact cameras as far as I could. I’ve also learned here to never give up with taking shots in my way, no matter what others say.

Almost five months ago I decided to not limit myself and started experiment with editing pics with different mobile apps on Instagram and I’m even more excited with results than I used to be 5 years ago when I’ve started my journey with mobile photography. Being here on Esato for almost 5 years was a real pleasure, important lesson and huge stage on my life as a mobile photographer but it’s time to say goodbye.

You can find me mostly on Instagram and sometimes on Flickr. I’ve got strong desire to evolve as mobile photographer by taking marriage with postproduction which is not welcomed in Esato I’ve reached my destiny here. See you on the other side

P.S. @hihihans please consult the new theme with ok1907. We both tied this month so he is also a winner

Cheers!

Kamil aka 9_Destiny
[ This Message was edited by: 9_Destiny on 2015-12-02 16:39 ]
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2015-12-01 12:19
It was always a pleasure to see your photos. The ones you post on IG are incredible also.

Please drop by every once in a while.

I'll contact ok1907. Thanks man.
mlife
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2015-12-01 13:03

@mlife It was a real pleasure to compete with you all those years in Esato Monthly Competition. Keep shooting, don’t struggle You’ve got an eye to make very good shots

Congrats and thank you... I must say however, I'm a bit disappointed that if you decided to leave the competition you didn't wait for a theme which would allow for ONE MORE entry of the strawberry in a glass shot! I mean, there would have been no better way to part.....

[addsig]
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2015-12-01 22:59
I've seen themes where I thought of the strawberry. Like in the corner of a square glass 🍓
emerson_shei
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2015-12-02 02:24

On 2015-12-01 11:25:23, 9_Destiny wrote:
@mlife @emerson_shei @Flinston @tranced Thanks for votes

@emerson_shei Thank you for your priceless support for last months. Although we barely know each other you always supported me with your beautifully comments and votes on my photos. You’re a real friend

@tranced Man, thx for last vote! You saved my life and helped me to reach my destiny here

It took me 47 months to reach my destiny here from 1st to 9th win. There were good and bad days in Esato. Arguing with others, fighting with 1 voters, pic thieves and finally discussions how to make better shots. Esato was the place where I’ve found a joy of taking unedited pics, trying to reach with results compact cameras as far as I could. I’ve also learned here to never give up with taking shots in my way, no matter what others say.

Almost five months ago I decided to not limit myself and started experiment with editing pics with different mobile apps on Instagram and I’m even more excited with results than I used to be 5 years ago when I’ve started my journey with mobile photography. Being here on Esato for almost 5 years was a real pleasure, important lesson and huge stage on my life as a mobile photographer but it’s time to say goodbye.

You can find me mostly on Instagram and sometimes on Flickr. I’ve got strong desire to evolve as mobile photographer by taking marriage with postproduction which is not welcomed in Esato I’ve reached my destiny here. See you on the other side

P.S. @hihihans please consult the new theme with ok1907. We both tied this month so he is also a winner

Cheers!

Kamil aka 9_Destiny
[ This Message was edited by: 9_Destiny on 2015-12-01 10:27 ]

Dear Kamil, it is I who thank you.
Thanks to you and the member Cu015170, I could learn a lot about digital photography.
The talent of both of you, specifically and especially your always inspired me to get better and better.
I am very sad that you will no longer display their art in this space, but anyway I will continue to follow it through Flickr.
You have a blessed end of the year and a lot of health for you and your entire family.
A big hug from your Brazilian friend!

P.S: Congratulations on another win
9_Destiny
HTC One
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-12-02 17:38
@mlife @hihihans no more strawberries It’s high time for another fruits
@emerson_shei Thank you for kind words See you on Flickr
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2015-12-02 18:57
It's kinda shocking for me to see these words out of you. But who am I to hold you back? Thanks for the time you've been around and we hope to see you from time to time. Congrats on this winning and let me wish you the best of luck with the new journey. I'll see you on the other side of the net.
emerson_shei
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2015-12-03 19:00
New Theme For December
mlife
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2015-12-04 01:04

On 2015-12-03 19:00:18, emerson_shei wrote:
New Theme For December

was just wondering the same thing.... [addsig]
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2015-12-04 02:59
Seems there hasn't been responses from ok1907. Otherwise we'll start a new one tomorrow.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi