Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > New Years 2015 Resolutions & Ambitions

Author New Years 2015 Resolutions & Ambitions
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-12-29 23:22
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Well seems like that time of year again. You know how it goes ... promises to make, promises to fulfill, promises to break, hearts to lift-up/break/take

On the real though what are your New Years resolutions and Ambitions for 2015?

I'll start off with ....

Resolution 1: Endorse what you love instead of attacking what you hate!
^ going to live and breathe this day-in-day-out as much as I can. Combined with #2
Resolution 2: Maintain healthy and happy thoughts. Keeping any negative thoughts regardless of what they are to less than 60 seconds, and increase from 1 day no negative thoughts more than 5 seconds to a week, then a month, so on-and-so-forth. (This is a LOT harder than you can imagine).
PS: no more me picking on plankgatan

Resolution 3: Being the best father to my son: beyond gifts, good times, education, healthy guidance etc. I know I'm already there and been there day-in/out for his 16.4yrs on this plane but I feel I need to do much more. This is beyond just being a Father!

Ambitions:
(Resolution 3)
Financially secure ... this is just as tough without any starting knowledge or capital nor help in any way as Resolution 2 above.

Before anything else .... one's words and actions must agree (Dune)! In the streets/hood/slums this is simply known as 'word is bond' So what words are your bonds?!

(This is my challenge to you, bring out the best in YOU and in Others for 2015, live it and see how it fairs you compared to what you've been doing in 2014.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2014-12-30 00:45
1) Complete my career change

2) Move abroad

3) Keep in better touch with my friends

4) Look after my health

I think 2015 is going to be a good year.
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-12-30 02:12
^ Right On Man! Good ambitions!

Come-on people keep it coming ...

|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2014-12-30 07:43
Intentions
*paint the house
*finish the bathroom
*increase my photographic skills
*play more with the kids
*play more bass
*be a better mod

Happy New Year in advance 🎇🎆🎇
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2014-12-30 14:48
Oh boy! There are a lot of things I wish I could achieve this year and beyond.

But for the short term resolutions and ambitions:
  1. Pay most of my debts
  2. This January I finished my career, but I didn't anything else. So I want to start a degree or something more.
  3. Get my real hobby(photos) mastered.
  4. Get to know more places of my country.
  5. Be more proactive in my workplace and all around me.
  6. Be a Good husband.
  7. As, Hans, be a better mod.
  8. I don't want to rely/depend too much from gadgets.
  9. I love eating, but my health is first. I want to control my diet. My arteries, veins and heart will appreciate it.
As of now, I cannot think anything else.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-12-31 01:07

On 2014-12-30 14:48:29, tranced wrote:
Oh boy! There are a lot of things I wish I could achieve this year and beyond.

But for the short term resolutions and ambitions:
  1. Pay most of my debts
  2. This January I finished my career, but I didn't anything else. So I want to start a degree or something more.
  3. Get my real hobby(photos) mastered.
  4. Get to know more places of my country.
  5. Be more proactive in my workplace and all around me.
  6. Be a Good husband.
  7. As, Hans, be a better mod.
  8. I don't want to rely/depend too much from gadgets.
  9. I love eating, but my health is first. I want to control my diet. My arteries, veins and heart will appreciate it.
As of now, I cannot think anything else.

Good aspirations to start with.

I suggest with #9 you can still enjoy eating ... just smaller quantities, eat healthier and after say 30 days reward yourself with a 'pleasure' meal that isn't so "healthy". Mix it with exercise .. take bike trip for your fantastic photo's hobby . go with your wife and she'll see you're taking interest in time with her to better yourself she'll feel involved. This will be more proactive in all around you and being healthier will have you more alert and be more proactive in your workplace and more energy to be a better mode. Since you're healthier and more active gadgets, like money will be an 'ends to a means' not the end itself thus less reliance hoping that helps focus out the perception of having too many things to take care of vs steps that lead into a stride into one another.

Cheers.

Anyone else?
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2014-12-31 21:56
That's the problem. When there are large quantities of food, you don't want to stop your jaws. But in the end I don't want to learn it the hard way.

As long as I could pay some debts, I will be able to make trips around the country with her. Thanks for the heads up.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
alenn
Nokia N900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-01-01 14:20
I need to do the following:
1.get a camera, start shooting, get some nice photos, start developing my own film
2.get a pair of turntables, start playing with that, start buying vinyl
3.get a little following in photography, do something with my photography, maybe publish some photos, go to trips, meet more people
4.need to play a first DJ gig anywhere possible
5.make my first music
6.keep up with school but it isn't hard, mostly Croatian language, English language and math
7.need to setup a little room for DJing, photography etc in the attic, get a smallish studio set up basically

I think I can do that, I've started playing around with music more, I will start shooting soon, I am already practicing math and keeping up with school. This will be a busy year that's for sure. Better than last year.
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2015-01-01 22:46
That's quite a list alenn. Keep faith and you'll succeed.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi