Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 656667 ... 315316317  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumors 2015
Shino03
S700
PM
Posted: 2015-02-28 01:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
IDK but that keyboard looks ugly especially compared to the likes of microsoft surface pro or the magnetic keyboard of Acer
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-02-28 06:18
I disagree that the keyboard looks ugly. In my opinion it looks useful.

I've been searching everyday for almost a year in vein for a good keyboard accessory for my Z2 Tablet. My first tablet was almost an ASUS Transformer.

If the new Tablet has a clip in transformer type keyboard I will happily sell blood and sperm to afford it.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
ascariss
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2015-02-28 09:06
The keyboard looks alright, hopefully with a battery in the base to make it go longer.

My issue will be, will it ever make it to the market to buy, since I've yet to see any sony keyboard for their tablet make it to market at least here.
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2015-02-28 12:20
I agree with @ascariss

I saw a lot of Sony accessories that never made to the market, or they was in very limited availability and only in select markets.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2015-02-28 14:57
Sony Xperia News just tweeted again (can't upload the picture sorry). "Bigger, Sharper, Brighter", showing a tablet being used with Remote Play.

A new bigger tablet?
ascariss
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2015-02-28 15:59
Maybe it is a 12 inch tablet with 2k, so bigger and sharper. Brighter might mean the screen is just brighter.

The M4 Aqua looks like retooled Z3, with ports moved around and crapper internals. Cost saving measure by Sony to use up Z3 bodies?
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-02-28 17:22
Perhaps then a 12 incher, the one pictured with the snap-in keyboard, and the tablet with super thin bezels is a 9.7 incher to follow the current trend (Nexus 9, Tab S2)?

Also, does anybody know if there'll be pencil input support like on the Z Ultra? I've been waiting patiently for that to come back. Will jump at the chance to buy something with support for such a feature.
[ This Message was edited by: Ricky D on 2015-02-28 16:28 ]
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Gitaroo
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-03-01 06:54

On 2015-02-28 17:22:14, Ricky D wrote:
Perhaps then a 12 incher, the one pictured with the snap-in keyboard, and the tablet with super thin bezels is a 9.7 incher to follow the current trend (Nexus 9, Tab S2)?

Also, does anybody know if there'll be pencil input support like on the Z Ultra? I've been waiting patiently for that to come back. Will jump at the chance to buy something with support for such a feature.
[ This Message was edited by: Ricky D on 2015-02-28 16:28 ]

hope that pencil input will never return, own a z ultra myself, that feature is very impractical, no one carry a pencil in the pocket all the time and pencil + screen is just asking for scratches. Even in the Sony ads for z ultra, they show people put a piece of paper on the screen first then sketch on it, who the hell carry paper with them all day left alone pencil. In addition to that, the tech require thick bezel, which is also why Z1 also had thick bezel on the sides because it also have the same tech but disable by sony. That is all around fail feature that should never look back, pressure sensitive stylus like note series or non period.
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2015-03-01 07:37
@Gitaroo, in fact I see it nice... but the issue is that that feature does not mean ( so we won't add a stylus )...

The problem is I feel Sony is prioritising the slimness of the tablet over such features ( remember Xperia arc's lack of front cam ? )

Being slimmer now means that it will be harder to have a stylus with it... unless they manage to put the stylus as a part of the frame with a way to hold it in it's place unless user really want to remove it, like clipping and magnetic thing...

The stylus should be justified by adding features that can't be added with just a pencil, like pressure sensitivity ( 1024 levels minimum ), hover ability like how Note can detect the stylus before even touching the screen... these kind of features are impossible to replicate with a pencil or any other regular pen.

And If sony really mastered that stylus, they should support it in the in flag ship smartphone, not just tablets... thought it might be sold separately or bundled but not integrated in the body
chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2015-03-01 11:06
On the rumours of the M4 Aqua has anyone noticed a hump on the camera? A la iphone 6 camera hump? It might have OIS?
nikola1970
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2015-03-01 11:37
It's just a ring placed a bit higher above the back, that way they avoid flash bleed.
ascariss
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2015-03-01 13:50
Wonder when Sony will announce their products for the show.
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-03-01 14:09
In the tweets they've been sending out they have said 02/03/15 (tomorrow) however I'd probably say all will be revealed/leaked before then.
I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're in my head
unknownC151A
Sony Xperia V
PM
Posted: 2015-03-01 15:37
just want to point out that even though isn't stated that the Z2 supports pencil input, it does work, flawlessly, so...
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-03-01 15:53
I think Sony could be onto a winner this MWC even though there is no flagship phone being announced. However I don't think any other major brand is going to announce a flagship tablet so the TZ4 will get a lot of press coverage and if the specs really are flagship grade then I'd expect it to win a fair few awards this MWC which will only help it's popularity.

I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're in my head
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 656667 ... 315316317  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic