Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 154155156 ... 315316317  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumors 2015
Enci1983
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM
Posted: 2015-05-24 18:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Buying a phone for it's high megapixel number is equal to dumbness. Silly people who are obsessed with big numbers do this. These phones can take up to 2-3 days without charging, no one cares for the camera. Buy a compact cam if you want to be a photographer. By the way I can take quality picks with my Xperia phone, it's just the matter of settings.....
penguino
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-05-24 19:47
^^ Such philosophy simply doesn't work. People want to take good pictures as simple as it's possible. Without buying more devices or playing with manual settings they don't really understand. That worked for Apple or Samsung, opposite direction almost killed HTC or Sony.

PS. Your Xperia takes good pictures for you because overall there's still too much noise reduction, overharpening, colors are far from prtfect etc.
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 07:34
I agree with @penguino,

Most peoples likes the idea of a camera phone in that they don't have to carry any other device, and they want it simple, as simple as point and shot, no need to go through settings or menu's, no need to take multiple pictures just to make sure that one will have the correct settings... and that camera UI must run as fast as possible to catch those quick and surprised moments we have in out everyday life...

Adding more custom settings will give pro users, or even regular users the ability to have extra changes when they're in a mood for some better photography experience ( as an art ), but in most cases people want to take everyday photos as quick as possible and the best ever photo quality and colours...
Aycaramba
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 07:47
Esato was founded in the year 2001 and was mainly targeted at Sony Ericsson mobile phone users. We started with a couple of services offering free ringtones, grayscale logos for the Ericsson T39 and R520 models. We have expanded the service to include free color backgrounds for over 50 mobile phone models. Other popular services are the discussion forum for anyone interested in topics about mobile phones and accessories. Even if the focus was targeted at Sony Ericsson owners, we now have separate forums for owners of other brands. The most popular sections are the News, Blog, discussion forum, Free themes, free color backgrounds and a service where users can upload images from a PC and download a converted image down to their mobile phone.
[ This Message was edited by: Aycaramba on 2018-08-07 15:57 ]
Archdragoon
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 08:24
Fully agree.

Where're those Programmer and Designer in the Sony Ericsson era ? SONY MOBILE should rehire them.

puestadelsol
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 10:33
Because of the weak image processing I feel that I need manual mode. In dim lighting the Z3c slows down the shutter speed to 1/16 sec, while the ISO is maximized at 3200, whatever settings you use, and so I get in most of the cases blurry pictures because of the slight handshakes. Manual mode would help me a lot. I would set shutter speed somwhere around 1/30-1/60 sec, and I wouldn't care about motion blur anymore.
In the case of my old Xperia ray I used normal mode with scenes off, in dim light it reduced the shutter speed to the same 1/16 sec, but image processing and digital image stabilisation algorithm resulted pictures with no motion blur in the same conditions.
[ This Message was edited by: puestadelsol on 2015-05-25 14:59 ]
kurtdean
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 12:59
Hey People just a reminder. Don't expect anything different from international Z4/z3+ because it's the same device as japanese Z4. The real deal will be the Q4 flagship
[ This Message was edited by: kurtdean on 2015-05-25 12:00 ]
thetube
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 13:13

On 2015-05-25 12:59:16, kurtdean wrote:
Hey People just a reminder. Don't expect anything different from international Z4/z3+ because it's the same device as japanese Z4. The real deal will be the Q4 flagship
[ This Message was edited by: kurtdean on 2015-05-25 12:00 ]

Would be nice if Riccioli or another posts some leaks about Q4 devices. My contract ends and I need a new phone... My Z Ultra's battery life has decreased significantly after lollipop update.
kabiluddin
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 14:55

On 2015-05-25 08:24:22, Archdragoon wrote:
Fully agree.

Where're those Programmer and Designer in the Sony Ericsson era ? SONY MOBILE should rehire them.

They all join Apple. That's way Apple now has best auto mode in the smartphone camera world. Its super fast and reliable.
[ This Message was edited by: kabiluddin on 2015-05-25 13:55 ]
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 15:53
True that the xperia cameras are still not as good as the competition, but it's not as exaggerated as people here are complaining about! It is FAR from being crap the dynamic range of xperias are pretty good btw.

The Z3 compact and Z3 takes great photos, not as good as the competition, but still good. People who look at pixel level should remember they are looking at a 20mp size.

The only frustrating thing is that Sony has the potential but is hindered by their software, but then again people who are nitpicky about photo quality should never really settle for a smartphone camera in my opinion.

On 2015-05-24 18:39:12, Enci1983 wrote:
Buy a compact cam if you want to be a photographer. By the way I can take quality picks with my Xperia phone, it's just the matter of settings.....

+1

I grew tired of waiting for a nice cameraphone, yup a xenon flash equipped one like the good old days of so I just bought an RX100 (or if you're not into Sony, there are other 1 inch sensor compact cameras out there), very cheap nowadays, photo quality problem solved. For the occasional pics, smartphone cameras today do take decent photos like Enci said, it's just a matter of settings, you'd be able to squeeze out decent to good quality 5mp pics from smartphones these days easily, unless you're very nitpicky.
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2015-05-25 14:55 ]
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
Archdragoon
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 16:10
I have RX100 M2 already heh heh...

However I believe that SONY MOBILE can do better xperia if they have the right staff
AlvinZahranM
T250 Silver
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 22:05
I don't know if I have to give a chance to Sony anymore
if they didn't do good with that whatever the same or different version of international Z4/Z3/whatever this goshdamn world Sony named that, I'll just get another brand, or buy a laptop, even though i like that copper colour of Z4, but if their camera is still bad, or battery performance decreases, or whatever that is, I will just get others. they better do good with that thing, because I can't wait till Q4 for another thing from them, I'm waiting for the successor of my f***** up boring, always busted, broken battery, everything Xperia L-_-

I still have hope and believe that Z4 will have a great camera though. I agreed with reeflotz's post above

if you do settings right, then you'll get a good result, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to set everything to make a good settings, so I need a better, greater, and amazing auto mode, too.
tai020381
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:11
Then do a proper homework before you make another commitment. Galaxy series are known for their point and shoot.

PS
How do Know the z4 takes poor quality photos when it's not even announced?
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2015-05-26 06:20
Today is the 26th. I wonder if anything interesting will be shown in China (as previously rumoured).
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
josephnero
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2015-05-26 09:14
Anybody knows what time it will start in china?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 154155156 ... 315316317  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic