Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 434445  Next
Author Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 01:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@etaab coming from a Galaxy S3 you'll notice massive changes and new features.
Phone?? What phone??
AbuBasim
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 06:29

On 2014-10-20 00:51:46, etaab wrote:
@ AbuBasim - Mine didn't come with any documentation which mentions any gaps. Nice attempt at humour though.

It is mentioned in the softcopy available for download from Samsung. Maybe your phone is from an improved batch. It's not unheard of that manufacturers improve a product after release, like the rumors of Apple releasing an iPhone 6 in December with better tolerance against bending.
lemmy31
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 09:22

On 2014-10-20 00:51:46, etaab wrote

@ aussieland1 - How is that a silly comment ? its not aimed at anyone intentionally on this forum but at the whole trolling community out there that just want to post anything negative. Those trolls that created the "gap" bad press clearly didn't do a good enough job, because mine does not have one. Neither did the phones in the store where I picked mine up.

Its desperation, probably from iPhone 6+ owners / prospective owners who don't want to see the Note 4 do well. But it will. They didn't convince or put me off and judging by the fact the phone is sold out in many places, there is quite some demand for it.

And with that statement above, again you have proved yourself to be just another one of those "trolls" that just want to post anything negative, but you just cant help yourself can you ?
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 09:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_g9gAZd6zw
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 11:22
lemmy, we've already established im not a troll so i dont know how you suggest my statement is troll like ? common sense would suggest the people doing the Apple bashing would be Samsung / Android owners / buyers. The people doing Samsung bashing the Apple / disgruntled HTC / Sony / LG owners ?

How is a prediction based on common sense, judged on past events, an indication of people trolling ? if you haven't got the intelligence to clearly understand the line which seperates the two and will just assume any negative remark against a certain company or its products makes the person who posts the comments a troll, then you need to quit posting until you're capable of telling the difference.

I think we have a case of sour grapes from you. You know you bought the inferior product and probably check it each day for bending of the casing, whilst holding a secret negativity towards people who might happen to highlight or mock the product you chose. That's not our fault.

* By the way, when I mention about you not having the intelligence, this is not meant as an insult, my posts rarely are if at all, but sometimes I think people twist peoples posts that are there in black and white to fit their argument, which to me is an indication of someone who cannot read and understand other peoples comments, beliefs or opinions. So im sorry if you take it that way.

@ AbuBasim - heh, so unless I specifically go looking for it via the Samsung website, which I doubt anyone will, I wouldn't see it. Samsung obviously don't think its much of a big deal then if its just a disclaimer in the small print rather than a complete PR Band-Aid !
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 11:47
Can we get back to subject.
lemmy31
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 11:50
Oh etaab

You are the one that states that your comment is aimed at " the whole trolling community out there that just want to post anything negative" and the you do the same, that's all I'm saying.
You could have just said my Note 4 doesn't have the "gap issue" and left it at that but no, you then had to post a negative comment because, as I said you just can't help yourself.
Incidentally,no offence taken about my intelligence (or lack of it), not a lot of intelligence is required to understand exactly what you say.

And again you have had to post another negative comment about me and other iPhone owners, a comment that was not required or needed but you just had to go ahead and do it. You really do let yourself down.

Regards
[ This Message was edited by: lemmy31 on 2014-10-20 10:51 ]
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 12:05
Whatever, I cant have a discussion with someone in denial. I think you're the troller, as per your first post this morning and what appears to be your only reason to come and post in the thread.

@ Hihihans - im trying to post some benchmarks which are on topic, but sadly to my horror im finding imagshack now charges to host images !!

Alternative required !
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 12:21
Right after much fooling around with image hosting and then finding Esato lets me upload images, heres some benchmarks:

I really like the rating Antutu gives the phone.

[ This Message was edited by: etaab on 2014-10-20 11:31 ]
lemmy31
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 12:30

On 2014-10-20 12:05:29, etaab wrote:
Whatever, I cant have a discussion with someone in denial. I think you're the troller, as per your first post this morning and what appears to be your only reason to come and post in the thread.

Listen fella, enjoy your Note 4 its a great handset, no doubt. Just give everybody the chance to enjoy their chosen handsets without all your negativity getting in the way and we'll be fine.
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 14:35
After 4 long hours of writing, my digital marketing exam went well and is over, just have to hand in my thesis in december, but otherwise I'm done, can enjoy my Note 4 even more now ....before work tmrw, lol.
Nothing worse than sitting for 4hours with your phone turned off on the corner your desk just begging to be turned on
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 17:11
Just had a play with a Note 4 in an O2 store today. Very nice premium feel lovely back cover much nicer than Note 3. Gorgeous display but I noticed the brightness wasn't as high as Note 3 even at full brightness. Still a fantastic screen. I would worry about those metal edges though as they are painted and I hate cases to be honest.
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 21:34

This was in O2 store today gorgeous device!! Love the camera!!
Phone?? What phone??
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 21:35
I'm waiting to see what cases arrive, the S4 is the 1st phone that I had a case on for a long period, before that I used to use a case for a week or 2 then take it off. With the S4 I had a nice slim Case Mate cover made of polycarbonate, used that until early this year when I was in Cape Town and found an even slimmer yet grippy Muvit cover, would be awesome if Muvit made a cover like that for the Note 4, it was so slim on the S4 yet very durable, handled an 8ft drop in a nightclub, and still looks new.

Busy using my Note 4 as a hotspot for my iPad 4 to update to iOS8.1, 2nd time today I've had to turn to my Note 4 to do a task my iPad couldn't on its own, 1st was looking at my research paper corrections from my supervisor, for some reason the office apps didn't want to show the comments on iOS, yet Hancom Office 2014 on my N4 had no issue, will have to search around for a better office viewer for the iPad.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-10-20 21:43
When I had the HTC One M8 the chamfered edges marked on day one after I decided to remove the supplied case out the box The case was so tight around the edges it scratched it when removed
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 293031 ... 434445  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic