Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia Z2 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 vs HTC ONE M8

Previous  12
Author Sony Xperia Z2 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 vs HTC ONE M8
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2014-03-25 20:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Uugh, all 3 make me want to
2014 has been rather boring (smartphone wise), the Z2, S5 and One 2014 are like facelifts of their predecessors, I hope the 2nd Half of this year is more exciting, as right now, I feel like I could go cold turkey on smartphones.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
XperiaJunkie
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-03-25 20:16
I completely agree with you and I think the most disappointing release so far is the HTC One M8. They have had a whole year to learn from the mistakes they made and the only thing the corrected was adding a micro SD card slot. All the camera tech isn't that impressive and your standard shots won't look any better than last years model. It might do well for people who love HTC but I can see them struggling again this year with their latest flagship.
I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...
They're in my head
ascariss
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2014-03-25 21:27
I don't understand why HTC didn't go for a larger sensor, guess it would have made he bezels or the size of the phone larger. Is the resolution really 4MP? or is this just the final resolution after pixel binding if it is occurring?

I wonder who still makes a 1/3" 4MP sensor? Sure it has bigger pixel size but having a low resolution, 4MP is not enough, 8MP is minimum I feel, especially for 4k and printing out photos.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi