Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia Z2

Previous  123 ... 111112113 ... 130131132  Next
Author Sony Xperia Z2
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2014-07-19 07:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Nobody would assail the Z2 camera if it actually delivered great results like what DXOMark says.

All the Z2 shots are only above average for 2014, including those posted here. There are multiple devices with better image quality on the market today and all with much smaller sensors than Sony

And that's really THE reason why Z2 camera is criticized. It's got the largest sensor on an android flagship so we don't expect it to be at par or worse than phones with smaller sensors but to beat them convincingly.
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2014-07-19 07:00 ]
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-07-19 15:13
Do you have the phone??
a w a r e
alexander87
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2014-07-19 18:28
He has an iPhone I suppose, kinda surpised as to how much brain damage he sustained by owning that...

EDIT: check some photos I uploaded to the gallery just now, just as an FYI.
[ This Message was edited by: alexander87 on 2014-07-19 17:38 ]
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed.
admad
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2014-07-19 19:21
Holy crap, did I somehow moved to a different dimension? randomuser who used to call me troll for saying things he just said about Z2 camera, and here we are, now he is being called a troll. Anyway what he said is 100% right... Z2 underdelivers big time, and One Plus One camera which is made by Sony beats the crap out of Z2, how ironic is that?
Luca-S
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2014-07-20 00:47
Oh god...
Where's the subject of topic?
Don't you guys think that's just annoying?
Where are info, news or discussion about Z2?
FFS... This is stupid.
Esato is dead.
Just trolls and 1% of nice people.

Is better stay at XDA.
Are you nervous?
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2014-07-20 03:52
I honestly don't know why everyone is fighting each other over insignificant details. Compare everything with everything without exploring the true possibilities of the phone, while they spend lots of cold hard cash for it.
For me a limitation means a challenge to work my way around it.
Give yourself some time to play with settings and share your succes. That's how Esato got big.
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-07-20 05:42

On 2014-07-20 03:52:10, hihihans wrote:
I honestly don't know why everyone is fighting each other over insignificant details. Compare everything with everything without exploring the true possibilities of the phone, while they spend lots of cold hard cash for it.
For me a limitation means a challenge to work my way around it.
Give yourself some time to play with settings and share your succes. That's how Esato got big.

^ BRAVO!!!
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Muhammad-Oli
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2014-07-21 09:47
I think I worked out what my WiFi issue was. Basically, Bluetooth uses the same frequency as most WiFi routers and having the Smartband on all the time can interfere with the WiFi, causing connection issues.

I installed the Smartband software on my tablet while my phone was away for repair, and I noticed it got the same WiFi connection errors. I removed the Smartband software and it instantly fixed the WiFi.

This is a pretty massive issue really... the Smartband was a main reason for me to get the Z2 but I bet I couldn't return my phone over it, which is frustrating. If this keeps happening, I'll sell both and probably give up on Sony... I'm almost at that 'final straw' stage.
This message was posted in the mail
2008, 2009, 2010 Best Australasian Member.
Wishmaster89
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2014-07-21 10:58
Unfortunately all smart wear devices are plagued by the same issue. More or less it'll always interfere with wifi connection (unless you use only 5GHz networks).
So no matter the brand of phone or tablet, wearable devices with 2,4GHz will always interfere with wifi connection.
Ranjith
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2014-07-21 11:08
Does anyone really find any good use with the Smart Band? I have mine up for sale
I ESATO
I W1i

T20,T65, P800(2x),K800,Z300, 800, 850 (2x),P1i(with WALKMAN)
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-07-23 14:28
Anybody having the latest FW?
a w a r e
esoqq
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2014-07-23 15:31
I'm getting a bit desperate for new FW, as I'm also having the WiFi issue with Smartband since the last FW update. At least I suspect it's the Smartband interfering and not the Google Glass Bluetooth connection. Getting tired of switching WiFi off and on again 30 times a day.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2014-07-23 22:33

On 2014-07-21 09:47:34, Muhammad-Oli wrote:
I think I worked out what my WiFi issue was. Basically, Bluetooth uses the same frequency as most WiFi routers and having the Smartband on all the time can interfere with the WiFi, causing connection issues.

I installed the Smartband software on my tablet while my phone was away for repair, and I noticed it got the same WiFi connection errors. I removed the Smartband software and it instantly fixed the WiFi.

This is a pretty massive issue really... the Smartband was a main reason for me to get the Z2 but I bet I couldn't return my phone over it, which is frustrating. If this keeps happening, I'll sell both and probably give up on Sony... I'm almost at that 'final straw' stage.

From someone who had a go at me for moaning about Slowny
Phone?? What phone??
tai020381
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2014-07-25 11:44

Did you did an update through pc companion? There's an update section for accessories . Click on it and you might fix your accessory.
RandomCarpet
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2014-07-25 12:21

Did you try to set your WiFi router to use a different channel than the current one? IMO this could remedy the problem. For WiFi equipment working in the 2.4 GHz band, there are 13 different channels to choose from.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 111112113 ... 130131132  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic