Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > why to choose samsung?

Author why to choose samsung?
djmax
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-09-24 11:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have a Samsung S4 and i wonder what ur reasons choosing a samsung mobile:)…my bestfriend bought iPhone5 because of its design but less care about devices. My idea is contrary to his. The reason i bought S4 not only its bigger screen but also a steady barrage of features, and sure, the design is not bad.

The most I appreciated is the removable back cover on the Galaxy S4!It’s really a very good thing that the Galaxy S4′s battery is replaceable, though its 2,600 mAh battery still not enough for heavy user like me, but with a MPJ 7000 extended battery I got from my another friend, S4 crushing the my friend's iPhone 5 in battery life. Besides iPhone 5’s battery is difficult to remove. After disable some unneeded carrier and manufacturer bloat, my S4 battery life is excellent!

And about camera S4 is easily to switch camera modes. It features a Drama Shot Mode for action shots, an Eraser Mode for eradicating photo bombers and a Dual Shot Mode for using the front and back cameras at the same time, great for inserting yourself in a picture postcard.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi