Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Sony Ericsson Filipino Users

Author Sony Ericsson Filipino Users
Roberto
P800
PM
Posted: 2002-03-03 03:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Will there be any problem if we use non-Ericsson accessories to our Ercisson phone, possibilities of damaging the phone? That's why, for me I would rather spend more for an original accessories kesa naman mas mura nga masisira ang phone ko. Has anyone experienced any problem using non-Ericsson accessory, particularly charger or battery?
Ericsson warning says 'Using non-Ericsson accessories may damage your phone' o baka naman marketing strategy lang from Ericsson.
In my opinion.

[ This Message was edited by: Roberto on 2002-03-03 03:22 ]
gooms
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-03 04:56

WHOA!!!

ilang araw lang ako di nakapunta dito sa esato mas lalo pa yata tayong dumaming pinoy users!!!

kamusta everyone!!!???!!!

SteEr
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-03-03 06:12
If you can afford the original accessories, the better. Personally, i prefer non-original because it is cheaper and i think the circuit inside chargers are simple enough to mimic properly. I bought nokia original car charger and it also busted my batts so i dont think there is much difference. Original or not, car chargers bust your battery, so just use it for emergencies.
kutchi manggo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-03 06:54
@roberto, before i was using T28 and same as my T68, non-original car charger and handsfree are included. in my one year+ of using those non-original with my T28 i havent experience any problem with it and in any case theres nothing happen with my T28, but of course its not that reliable and durable as the original. but i warn you about using non-original battery, although ndi naman nagkaproblem yung fon ko pero kinabahan ako ng husto when im doing SMS, all of a sudden biglang nag shutdown yung fon then i cannot start anymore. i thought naapektuhan na yung fon yun pala bumigay lng ang battery. but anyhow that battery lasts for almost one year din

arnoldc
Sony Xperia V
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-03 07:16
I personally don't go for that. My experience with my V.series before with non-original handsfree and car charger. The handsfree suck (may putol yung wire sa loob) so minsan ok, minsan hindi, then the car charger destroyed the original Motorola battery after a year. After that I don't trust non-originals anymore, specially for the T68. To each his own.
Mae
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 12:23
hi guys!

anyway, i went to the semicon site that arnoldc suggested. im interested with the handsfree kit pero di specified there if compatible with the t68 yung benta nila. gusto ko rin sana yung bluetooth kaya lang worth it ba if i buy that now? and are there other stores selling ericsson accessories coz last i heard medyo mahal daw compared sa iba ang prices ng semicon.

sorry, dami kong questions ha! just want to know how i can maximize the use of my cellphone. anyway, thanks for all the help and i hope everyone's having a good evening. take care!
kutchi manggo
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 12:49
@mae, i have that handsfree(non-original) in my T28 and its also working with my T68, so i guess it answers your first question, but i didnt tell you to use non-original too

it is with my knowledge that its not that easy to look for accessories in the phils compared to N***A but i think the price is just reasonable in semicon when i compare it to original products here in saudi i have no idea where to find such aside semicon

regarding , is it the handsfree that you are referring ya its cool, but in my case even i used to call a lot, im satisfied with the ordinary handsfree, too expensive for me

hope it make sense
Mae
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 16:08
Quote:

On 2002-03-04 12:49, kutchi manggo wrote:
@mae, i have that handsfree(non-original) in my T28 and its also working with my T68

so walang compatibility problems when buying handsfree? kse im planning on looking for one sa greenhills and well, i just want to make sure na walang magiging problem sa bibilhin ko.

Quote:
regarding , is it the handsfree that you are referring ya its cool, but in my case even i used to call a lot, im satisfied with the ordinary handsfree, too expensive for me

actually, that's what i was thinking. parang di na sulit if i buy the bluetooth since im not even sure if im going to use that often.
hehe!

howell, thanks for the input, kutchi manggo. i do appreciate it. thanks again and take care!
nelsongs
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 17:30
guys, has anyone here experienced a phone restart by just plugging to it the DRS-10 cable from a PC? here are the specs of the devices i used: my PC's OS is winxp pro, phone battery is almost full, T68 phone of course. just those devices i guess. but it restarted my phone for no reason at all. it happened to me thrice and this incident happened since friday of last week. weird... thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: nelsongs on 2002-03-04 17:36 ]
dan47
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 18:04
hello ppl,

have a question.....

ok ba r520? i heard it cost around P7,000 lang daw sa hub,

ill confirm the price tom... but for a bluetooth, gprs, triband phone, it's a good buy..

rhenzhen
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 18:26
hello guys!....
magtatanong lang sa mga taga pinas na nakabili na ng drs-10 or drs-11... magkano ba dyan sa pinas? paki post lang please!....
dan47
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 18:58
drs-10 parang P1,400 yata. semicon.
go to semicon
papajames
T65 blue
PM
Posted: 2002-03-04 19:29
hi mga kosa! may i ask lang kung pano malaman and fw at latest version sa ericsson? bibili kasi ako ng t65 at baka alam nyo kung may defect ang t65 dito sa pinas like in the article sa main page. t.y.
Roberto
P800
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 06:48
->Papajames
If I were u T39 na lang ang bibilin ko, okay din naman ang T65 pero hindi siya Bluetooth, walang IrDA at ang bettery hindi natatanggal, troublesome masyado. T39 is like T68 na hindi color, other than that pareho na lahat. And the price is almost the same.
Mas mahal ba ang T39 sa T65?
Ask Gowin, GPRS, Flipperds, Jowi, dan_t, RANDYC, dimension and...me! Right guys???

I just love my T68 and T39, they make my day complete!
RANDYC
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-03-05 07:38
I agree.... better compare the specs of T65 and T39 first before deciding ( use the one at tne home page of esato for comparison.
As for myself, I'll get the T39 coz you'll never know when you'll gonna need bluetooth nor when you'll have to have a tri-band phone. Likewise you'll might be needing the Irda of T39 in the future.

Price wise, I really don't know which is more cheaper between the two but consider you're long term use. which between the two you might still use for 2 or more years to come...

this is just my opinion....

I'm a proud owner of T39 and once a lunar grey T68 ( na arbor na ng wife ko )

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic