Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Nexus 5 on its way? - Several online stores has stopped selling the Nexus 4

Author Nexus 5 on its way? - Several online stores has stopped selling the Nexus 4
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-05-10 14:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Could the Nexus 5 be on its way? Several online stores in the UK have stopped selling the Nexus 4 the last couple of day

Android robot

Esato News

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-05-10 16:53
Surely the Nexus 4 would still be available??
Phone?? What phone??
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2013-05-10 18:13
Hmmm...true, but I think they ran out of stock and have decided not to sell the Nexus 4 due to the N5 or N4 LTE being close by.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max White Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-05-10 18:34
I did read somewhere it's going to be LG again,but I would like to see a Sony Nexus
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2013-05-10 17:35 ]
Phone?? What phone??
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-05-11 12:54
I don't like Sony designs, so please no. We have enough bricks.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2013-05-11 11:54 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-05-30 02:58
More research should go into this article ... maybe some background events similar to what is currently going one may help? I don't know.

I think its high time that Motorola should deliver considering all the waste of $$ Google paid for them. I'm aware mostly for patents but it hasn't been worth the losses and court fees paid thus far ... Motorola has been nothing but a big expense of ownership for Google.

"Hey google, I've got pants, and I end things (get it pat-ends) for sale if you want to spend another couple of hundred million "

If Motorola was to release another smartphone it should keep the incredible battery life, strong kevlar, and water resistance the razr/droid line has been renowned for lately ... but KILL/HIDE the brand itself! New non traditional styling that has NO queues from previous products every released by Motorola. Bring on a sleeper and when the sales sky-rocket, then Google can announce it was manufactured by Motorola. Mobility.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi