Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Samsung Galaxy S4 announced

Previous  123 ... 678 ... 777879  Next
Author Samsung Galaxy S4 announced
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 10:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I you had read the article you would have discovered that that is the price set in Italy, in others european countries the price is set to 599 euro. The prize is always high before release and then it drops when the phone is available because that's when shops are starting the battle for customers. And you worf1000, never bring any positive opinion to this tread just the same old childish rubbish so I really don't understand why you spend your energy on something you don't appreciate it's just silly unless you really want a S IV. . . . . .
[ This Message was edited by: rikken on 2013-03-17 09:43 ]
rickster2kuk
Samsung Galaxy S 4
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 10:58

On 2013-03-16 10:47:49, randomuser wrote:
^
4.2.2 update for Z is ready, will be out in 2 weeks according to zomg. So it will be out WAY before GS4 releases.
Anyway, nice article this

The problem with this is...

Yes 4.2.2 may be out for the Z shortly but don't forget that is network dependent (unless you are simfree) and you know how long it takes for networks to approve updates (in the UK anyway).

S4 comes with 4.2.2 out of the box so no issues having to wait around for it.
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 11:09
^

Even with carrier delays it will still be available to all before May second week (when GS4 releases globally)
rickster2kuk
Samsung Galaxy S 4
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 11:13
Unless your with certain providers in the UK .

I still feel so so about the S4, after the initial excitement has died down my thoughts are great, but nothing mindblowing like the step up from the S2 - S3.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 4.2.1 (maybe even 4.2.2) for S3, which in all fairness probably won't hit until after the end of April.
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 14:39

On 2013-03-17 08:17:01, worf1000 wrote:

On 2013-03-17 06:46:26, Tsepz_GP wrote:

On 2013-03-17 06:35:45, randomuser wrote:
^

Hahahaha don't tell me. I and the people who visit the Z thread know VERY well what you did there

And here's what I feel about Z thread

I kind of feel sorry for whoever comes into this thread wanting to just read about the Z and finds that some Sony hater with low maturity and a deeply hidden inferiority complex has pretty much just tried to ruin the thread

[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2013-03-17 05:36 ]

Thanks for proving my point.

No, he does not proof your point, he proof that you are blind Sammie sheep you are.
You ignore all facts about the negative about Samsung and you just praise a companie that steal designs and technology from others.

And they steal as well for you, 700,- for brick of plastic
[ This Message was edited by: worf1000 on 2013-03-17 07:26 ]

I think you mean prove...and yes, he does indeed prove my point.

WRT 700euro price tag, refer to what Rikken said, you could learn a lot.

WRT me being a "blind Sammie sheep", yes, I'm such a "sheep" that I'm actually looking at the BB Z10 and next iPhone as possibly my next phones as a part of me wants to try another OS, yes, such a sheep I am you're an entertaining guy worf, I sometimes can't even understand what you're trying to say, and when I do its usually a whole lot of unsubstantiated rubbish, thanks for a good laugh though

rickster2kuk

Sony will probably delay the update as usual, just let randomuser have his consolation, demand for the S4 has already eclipsed his expectations amongst other things.

Looking forward to some final comparisons to the S3 and Note2, seems these are the only Androids that could possibly truly challenge the S4's well rounded nature , updates and sales.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Indiandawg
Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 16:54
There's going to be pros & cons about Sony & Samsung. We must appreciate that both are amazing companies who has done very well in the past and present.

Copying designs or taking concepts from other companies is nothing new. It's done with millions of other companies but if you do it and you come out with a great product, that's still considered good.

I think we should focus on Innovation. Since this thread is about S4, instead of talking about all the negative or positive side of it, let's talk about how much can we take out of S4, how much can it helps us. Show the videos where it can help the consumer in their day to day life. We use smartphones to make our lives easier & faster. It's nice to see the S band and I wish Sony also comes out with something like that in the near future.

Remember, we all have our own favourite companies like I love Sony, but it's not necessary to bash other companies.

Respect each others like. And there is nothing wrong to be a fan boy of Sony or Samsung, if you love it, be proud of it!
T200 -> T68i -> T610 -> K700i -> P910i -> W800i -> P990i -> M600i -> P1-> Nokia E71 -> X1i -> X10 -> Arc S -> Sony Z1 -> Sony Z Ultra -> Sony Z3+ -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 7 Plus -> iPhone X -> iPhone XS Max
rickster2kuk
Samsung Galaxy S 4
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 17:27
@Indiandawg

Great post. Spot on.

This thread has turned into a real mess with all the bashing recently.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 17:45
This video the woman explains some interesting things about the new S4 display,though not all good

http://youtube.com/watch?v=diLD42QafIo
Phone?? What phone??
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-03-17 17:55

On 2013-03-17 16:54:25, Indiandawg wrote:
There's going to be pros & cons about Sony & Samsung. We must appreciate that both are amazing companies who has done very well in the past and present.

Copying designs or taking concepts from other companies is nothing new. It's done with millions of other companies but if you do it and you come out with a great product, that's still considered good.

I think we should focus on Innovation. Since this thread is about S4, instead of talking about all the negative or positive side of it, let's talk about how much can we take out of S4, how much can it helps us. Show the videos where it can help the consumer in their day to day life. We use smartphones to make our lives easier & faster. It's nice to see the S band and I wish Sony also comes out with something like that in the near future.

Remember, we all have our own favourite companies like I love Sony, but it's not necessary to bash other companies.

Respect each others like. And there is nothing wrong to be a fan boy of Sony or Samsung, if you love it, be proud of it!

BRAVO!! Big post from IndianDawg, Bravo!
|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Ranjith
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 18:52
from my POV,the Z,S4 & even the One compete very closely so much its down to ones need and likings whether its the having a beautiful phone,the fastest or whatever.
I ESATO
I W1i

T20,T65, P800(2x),K800,Z300, 800, 850 (2x),P1i(with WALKMAN)
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 20:48

Indiandawg, that's not the point Samsung is never amazing company because they steal other companies technology and then claiming they have invented and that's what i not accept that Samsung is a amazing companies.

In the past many tech companies sues Samsung for stealing their patent and even their design, samsung is big because of false competition with government support.

Sony on the other hand, they always work hard for new technology and spent Billions of dollars on it, And Samsung do not. I accept that Sony is a amazing companies, but Samsung never with their big mouth of theirs.

Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 21:38

+1 exactly, but you see many want to clutch at straws, Samsung have made great products and its thanks to them that Android is where it is now, some would rather accuse them of "stealing" due to Samsung doing better than their favourite brand, yet Samsung has done exactly the same thing as other phone makers have been doing for decades, I can't take anyone who simply says Samsung is a copycat seriously, we might as well call EVERY other phone maker a copycat, including Sony.

WRT loving brands, I once "loved" Sony Ericsson, then Nokia, you know what I realised in the end? If I were to be in any kind of trouble, chances are SE, Nokia etc...wouldn't be there, they wouldn't be there to keep me positive if I were in a hospital bed, they wouldn't be there if I lost a family member or friend, they wouldn't be there if i broke up with my gf etc...What they want is my money, that goes for Apple, Samsung, Sony, Nokia etc.... BUT what I don't like is credit not being given where its due, and many here just can't do it due to their hate of a brand, a brand being blamed for practices every other company does. I've found myself defending the XZ in some forums, iPhone5 in others etc...this the ONE forum where I've defended multiple brands at once, and its a recent thing, seems there's been some sort of influx of EXTREME Sony lovers on a mission to bash every brand that isn't Sony.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 21:46

+1, and it is still innovation. Everybody looks to other for inspirasjon, man has done that since the wheel was invented
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 21:56

On 2013-03-17 21:46:03, rikken wrote:

+1, and it is still innovation. Everybody looks to other for inspirasjon, man has done that since the wheel was invented

Give me one what Samsung has invented, i still seek that tech from them.
Arne Anka
Sony Xperia P
PM
Posted: 2013-03-17 21:58

On 2013-03-17 21:46:03, rikken wrote:
+1, and it is still innovation.

No, it's not. It's evolution i.e. improvement of somebody else's innovation (well, sometimes things can also go backwards and get worse).
[ This Message was edited by: Arne Anka on 2013-03-17 21:02 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 678 ... 777879  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic