Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Google reportedly growing concerned over Samsung's Android dominance

Previous  12
Author Google reportedly growing concerned over Samsung's Android dominance
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2013-02-28 22:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-02-28 22:17:51, Away wrote:

On 2013-02-28 22:11:33, etaab wrote:
Irrelevant opinion.

Based on either poor mental health, drug use or just plain idiocy.

Stealing designs ? opinion and nothing more of a bitter sore loser who cant handle truth.

Well if it's an opinion which has cost Samsung at least $1 billion, then it's not such an irrelevant opinion.

Nice to see you stoop low enough to attempt to offend people.

On 2013-02-27 22:22:44, Tsepz_GP wrote:
second hand phone devision.

^ WHAT on earth is this guy blabbering on about now!!??

Coming from the guy who claims Sony is a tier-2 manufacturer, I don't think you have much right to complain.
[ This Message was edited by: Away on 2013-02-28 21:19 ]

What cost Samsung $1billion was the infringement BUT the judge ruled that Samsung did not WILFULLY do it hence why Apple couldn't get more money out, so claiming Samsung blatantly copied is plain idiocy indeed, the funniest part though is despite all this Samsung's BEST SELLING smartphone, the GS3 which didnt infringe on anything but what ANDROID ITSELF did is the best selling Samsung, showing that its not due to "copying" thats made Samsung so successful, of course, desperate Samsung haters will always use the copy excuse, its just one of those things i guess just like clueless Apple fans will say Google copied Apple when they made Android, its a damn shame, but Market share shows who's making the best OS and whose making the best smartphones at the moment

Yes, Sony are a tier 2 OEM, the cheap components used in the Z like its display prove that, but WTF does 2nd hand phone devision mean???
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2013-02-28 22:02 ]
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
rikken
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2013-02-28 23:00
Let those sore losers have their Sony Assperia Zzzzzzzzzz
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2013-03-01 00:05
I can feel the love in the room
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-03-02 17:31

On 2013-02-28 22:17:51, Away wrote:

Well if it's an opinion which has cost Samsung at least $1 billion, then it's not such an irrelevant opinion.

Nice to see you stoop low enough to attempt to offend people.

In the US only though, Apple's own territory which is probably why they won the case. And as we speak, the same judge has now halved the amount.

BTW i dont attempt to offend anyone here on Esato, even abusive people like you. What i do is much more intelligent. I just wont participate or give your opinions any respect or value.

Im guessing you wont know what that means though.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-03-09 10:26
I wonder how will these blind Sony as... I mean, fan boys react when the new SGS4 comes out in a few days and totally blows their crappy and ugly Z away... I guess they'll start once again groundlessly bashing Samsung and accusing them of stealing and coping random things in the remote past, trying to protect their mixed bag of cheap and crappy components, combined with a buggy UI, named Xperia Z and sold at premium price...
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
Away
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2013-05-15 20:43
This is why Rubin was removed. He was the one wanting to realise Samsung would one day become a competitor. With Tizen, that will happen. In their unveiling of the s4, android was mentioned once. The current leadership of Google is stupid for continuing to keep such close ties with Samsung.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi