Visitors browsing this topic: 3
Add to Bookmarks
Author SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
GUYS who need xenon,sony camera samples are amazing just check out xperia blog ,stop trolling
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:51
There are still at least 3 more devices left for this year, so don't jump to 2014 just yet
nodarsixar
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:55

On 2013-09-05 14:47:40, vikeviki wrote:
GUYS who need xenon,sony camera samples are amazing just check out xperia blog :) :) :),stop trolling
really................
sorry
NO
itsjustJOH
Sony Xperia L
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:58

On 2013-09-05 14:51:04, randomuser wrote:
There are still at least 3 more devices left for this year, so don't jump to 2014 just yet

Are there any other electronics show like CES and IFA before 2014? And do you have info on these phones?
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:00
ramu, job well done on this thread. congratulations

when is 2014 rumors thread starting?

@nodarsixar

1" sensor on that slim profile? it's possible IMHO,

Sony put a space wormhole inside its camera module to place the sensor on an alternate dimension. that way even a full frame sensor could fir on a 5mm smartphone, ingenious work Sony!!!
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2013-09-05 14:03 ]
10 years at Esato
admad
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:01

On 2013-09-05 13:47:49, razec wrote:

Let me give you back what you've just said

First, go scan the previous pages, now read carefully, because all I ever did was speculate, not gave false hopes as you were trying to imply. I'm not a source like the 2 unknowns and ramu, I'm just a contributor and a mere observer.

Second: I may have said Honami might possible compete with 808/1020 because we were all under the impression that the sensor size is 1/1.5" an info to which I'm not to one who gave. Shotokan81 and I discussed technical stuffs with as much scientific-involvement as possible and gave people an idea what to expect with Z1 (under the assumption that it has the rumored larger sensor than it actually has) also go point me where I said it'll "have" xenon flash or IBIS. you should check out all the posts I made before throwing me with such silly accusations.

Third: go read my thoughts when I told everyone that I saw the samples and my POV when comparing it with 1020. did I ever said it'll beat 808? no, did I said it'll beat 1020? no. now what's your point?

Fourth: it is not the fault of the source if people expected alot, this is RUMORs thread for god's sake, take everything with a grain of salt and just speculate, I thought it was pretty clear to everyone why and to what point this thread was created at the first place , I couldn't believe that you, as user being a tad older in this site than me would stomp down on your level and accuse me as the cause of this disappointment.

By You I was referring to members on esato, not my fault that you(a single person) is the same as you(a group of people) in English

I'm just trying to explain why people are disappointed, which to my surprise You don't understand... I know that these rumours are just speculation I'm not an idiot. Just don't act all surprised that people aren't enthuastic about device that is much worse than rumoured device...
nodarsixar
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:01

On 2013-09-05 15:00:27, razec wrote:
ramu, job well done on this thread. congratulations :wink: :wink: :wink:

when is 2014 rumors thread starting? :D :D :D

october, with last year
NO
Rockarel
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:08
@ Nodarsixar

Setting yourself up for disappointment early eh? So in your hopes, they're going to boost the battery capacity by ~50% while reducing the overall size of the device.

Please, ignore that concept entirely for the time being. Unless there are rapid and unannounced advances in battery technology (a tech sector that has reached a chemical/physical/monetary plateau), there is no chance that those specs will be remotely real.

What we CAN hope for, is that by the time the Z2 comes out, the thin-film xenon tech being researched, as previously mentioned, will be ready for mass production and use in a product. With this kind of advancement we could see the "above par" (i.e. very promising) Z1 camera paired with an equally promising flash.

Pair that with incremental screen tech, perhaps reduced bezels, and you could see a phone that's less wide/tall, but don't put the idea into people's heads that battery capacity could increase that much while thickness stays the same - it's just not possible in the foreseeable future.

PS: I don't want the above reply to come off as bashing you Nodar, I just want to keep people's expectations in check with physics and tech, not fantasy and conjecture. I think this forum would be even cooler if members began pooling interesting and upcoming technology that "could" make it's way into smartphones, rather than just saying what sort of end-specs would be awesome!
[ This Message was edited by: Rockarel on 2013-09-05 14:11 ]
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:09

+1 congrats ramu , Waiting for the rest of the phones coming out this year time flies by so fast.
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
Away
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:11

On 2013-09-05 14:24:23, Ricky D wrote:
When rumours transpire to be false, who is more the fool; the source or the one who believes them?

I know that question was rhetorical, but trust me, people won't get your point, so I'll take one for the team and answer a rhetorical question.

It's the people that believe rumours must be true.

And I say we wait until 2014 to create the 2014 thread. Let's fantasise about a mystery device for the next few months?

Sorry for trolling. I'll make up for it by revealing the first information about the 2014 devices. Front AND back-facing cameras.
itsjustJOH
Sony Xperia L
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:15

when is 2014 rumors thread starting?

Aye! Ramu again for the 2014 thread!
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:18

On 2013-09-05 15:01:14, admad wrote:

On 2013-09-05 13:47:49, razec wrote:

Let me give you back what you've just said

First, go scan the previous pages, now read carefully, because all I ever did was speculate, not gave false hopes as you were trying to imply. I'm not a source like the 2 unknowns and ramu, I'm just a contributor and a mere observer.

Second: I may have said Honami might possible compete with 808/1020 because we were all under the impression that the sensor size is 1/1.5" an info to which I'm not to one who gave. Shotokan81 and I discussed technical stuffs with as much scientific-involvement as possible and gave people an idea what to expect with Z1 (under the assumption that it has the rumored larger sensor than it actually has) also go point me where I said it'll "have" xenon flash or IBIS. you should check out all the posts I made before throwing me with such silly accusations.

Third: go read my thoughts when I told everyone that I saw the samples and my POV when comparing it with 1020. did I ever said it'll beat 808? no, did I said it'll beat 1020? no. now what's your point?

Fourth: it is not the fault of the source if people expected alot, this is RUMORs thread for god's sake, take everything with a grain of salt and just speculate, I thought it was pretty clear to everyone why and to what point this thread was created at the first place , I couldn't believe that you, as user being a tad older in this site than me would stomp down on your level and accuse me as the cause of this disappointment.

By You I was referring to members on esato, not my fault that you(a single person) is the same as you(a group of people) in English

I'm just trying to explain why people are disappointed, which to my surprise You don't understand... I know that these rumours are just speculation I'm not an idiot.

Well I wouldn't really understand, first you could've used "some of you" rather than "you" or possibly "you guys" when referring to more than one person. hence I thought You're referring to me because that's just how it sounds. it is technically your fault for not knowing these differences, but I personally don't blame you because we're both born in a country that doesn't use English as our native tongue

Just don't act all surprised that people aren't enthuastic about device that is much worse than rumoured device...

In all fairness, most of those who ended up disappointed with the end product were newbies in this thread, you and me being more than 5 years lurking here knew how rumors thread works here since the original thread on 2007. and should've known how stuff works in here that there is always 50/50 chance of rumored stuffs being real or fake.

if we look at it on a different perspective, I would say for myself that I'm impressed with Z1, Sony has done almost everything right and had there been no "false" rumors (as you said) of it being better than the actual product then there wouldn't be disappointment. but wait let's be honest rumors are always exaggerated and people could've been aware of this even in the real world. or are you telling me that people here never experienced such thing?
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2013-09-05 14:29 ]
10 years at Esato
XperiaCute
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:29
off topic ..

Just impressed by newly announced SONY Vaio Tap 21 .. really lovely and premium design

>
XperiaCute
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:32

>> Sorry, I am going to change my nickname : VaioCute ..

>
winnerzero
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 15:35
Really digging the tap11 as well...

Thanks ramu for a great year of rumours!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic