Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition

Author SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 12:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
This post may be quite late but I think I have to impart some of my thoughts over the moans and baseless complains that I'm reading in here, especially those that came from trollers/haters who seem to have no idea what they are talking about.

Those who think the Sony IFA announcement weren't groundbreaking needs some reality check, if 99% of the info were leaked prior to the announcement how could you expect to be surprised, you asked for it, and our friends gave in the leaks, but they overdid the spoilers and we ended up knowing almost everything even before Sony could surprise us. back when the details regarding Honami were still hazy, there was that huge question mark popping on our head. and a single blurry spypic could send us in ecstasy, but some of you were too anxious, asking confirmations here and there and got their answer, now that Z1 came with everthing you expected after the widespread leaks you'll came here saying you're not surprised. that's ludicrous if you'd ask me.

RE: QX100 price, come and show me a device equivalent to its specs and function that's a whole lot cheaper than this. and please stop comparing it with RX100, the QX100 is based on its upgrade which is alot more expensive. besides QX100 is no longer a standalone camera in nature, it was built as a companion to your smartphone. you guys couldn't just compare it with the likes of RX100 because they're no longer the same thing.

RE: QX10 vs G2, we see no difference in quality because the guy just didn't explore what the QX10 is capable of. in fairness if you look closely the building on the QX10 shot is much sharper than G2. and had better colors, the argument does not end here yet, as QX10 has larger sensor than G2, the advantage on higher ISO shooting will be even more noticeable. that guy shoot his samples at low ISO, disregarding the fact that QX10 can outclass the G2 at ISO200-400. if you think G2 is really as good as QX10 then go post a sample of it at ISO400 and compare it with QX10. I'm confident that it's a nocontest win for the lens camera. and why are people disregarding optical zoom? it's as if you guys never wished that you could zoom in further on your subject when taking a pic of it. those who think there is no point getting the QX10 after seeing the "limited" samples must realize the fact that G2 camera is just plain point and shoot, with QX10, you can point, shoot and zoom with it, plus it you can get better lowlight pics due to its larger sensor.

I know I'm sounding arrogant again with this post so I'm apologizing already to those who would find my words displeasing. I just got home half an hour ago before posting this so I'm quite stressed to think of a more ornate word in order not to offend anyone.
10 years at Esato
wiraperkasa
P1
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 13:25
Am I allowed to post a "+1000" for razec's post above or it will consider spamming?
admad
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 13:26
Those who think the Sony IFA announcement weren't groundbreaking needs some reality check, if 99% of the info were leaked prior to the announcement how could you expect to be surprised, you asked for it, and our friends gave in the leaks, but they overdid the spoilers and we ended up knowing almost everything even before Sony could surprise us. back when the details regarding Honami were still hazy, there was that huge question mark popping on our head. and a single blurry spypic could send us in ecstasy, but some of you were too anxious, asking confirmations here and there and got their answer, now that Z1 came with everthing you expected after the widespread leaks you'll came here saying you're not surprised. that's ludicrous if you'd ask me.

Please open Your eyes. People are disappointed because You started rumours with Honami being competitor to Nokia PureView. Honami was supposed to have 1/1.5" sensor, xenon flash, hardware image stabilisation. You gave false hope, and as the announcement was getting closer. Those fake rumours weere exposed, suddenly the sensor is 1/2.3", xenon flash is a no go, and even few days before announcement it turns out that it won't even have hardware image stabilisation. Then some guy from Sony facebook page says that with what's coming who needs xenon flash? Turns out it's all bullshit. And Honami is just a little above average cameraphone. Do You understand where's that disappointment coming from?

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention 4K video recording and 1080p@60fps, that also turned out to be a fake rumour :
[ This Message was edited by: admad on 2013-09-05 12:28 ]
JoJotaro
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 13:32
Rumors are rumors. Things could change with software updates...
[ This Message was edited by: JoJotaro on 2013-09-05 12:35 ]
nodarsixar
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 13:39
what is next flagshif spec?
NO
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 13:47

On 2013-09-05 13:26:04, admad wrote:

Please open Your eyes. People are disappointed because You started rumours with Honami being competitor to Nokia PureView. Honami was supposed to have 1/1.5" sensor, xenon flash, hardware image stabilisation. You gave false hope, and as the announcement was getting closer. Those fake rumours weere exposed, suddenly the sensor is 1/2.3", xenon flash is a no go, and even few days before announcement it turns out that it won't even have hardware image stabilisation. Then some guy from Sony facebook page says that with what's coming who needs xenon flash? Turns out it's all bullshit. And Honami is just a little above average cameraphone. Do You understand where's that disappointment coming from?

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention 4K video recording and 1080p@60fps, that also turned out to be a fake rumour :
[ This Message was edited by: admad on 2013-09-05 12:28 ]

Let me give you back what you've just said

First, go scan the previous pages, now read carefully, because all I ever did was speculate, not gave false hopes as you were trying to imply. I'm not a source like the 2 unknowns and ramu, I'm just a contributor and a mere observer.

Second: I may have said Honami might possible compete with 808/1020 because we were all under the impression that the sensor size is 1/1.5" an info to which I'm not to one who gave. Shotokan81 and I discussed technical stuffs with as much scientific-involvement as possible and gave people an idea what to expect with Z1 (under the assumption that it has the rumored larger sensor than it actually has) also go point me where I said it'll "have" xenon flash or IBIS. you should check out all the posts I made before throwing me with such silly accusations.

Third: go read my thoughts when I told everyone that I saw the samples and my POV when comparing it with 1020. did I ever said it'll beat 808? no, did I said it'll beat 1020? no. now what's your point?

Fourth: it is not the fault of the source if people expected alot, this is RUMORs thread for god's sake, take everything with a grain of salt and just speculate, I thought it was pretty clear to everyone why and to what point this thread was created at the first place , I couldn't believe that you, as user being a tad older in this site than me would stomp down on your level and accuse me as the cause of this disappointment.
10 years at Esato
puestadelsol
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:11
What about Itsuki?
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:19
Is there anything left for this year or is z1 the last of sony for 2013?
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
nodarsixar
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:23

On 2013-09-05 14:11:58, puestadelsol wrote:
What about Itsuki? :D

itsuki=honami mini
NO
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:24
When rumours transpire to be false, who is more the fool; the source or the one who believes them?
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
nodarsixar
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:34
i think

sony xperia Z2 event is ces or mwc 2014

spec

144 x 74 x 8.5 mm, 5.3 inch 2560 x 1600 pixels 577ppi

20.7mp camera, xenon and led flah

camera sensor 1/1

2.3ghz, adreno 330, 3gb ram

ip67

4400mah battery

4k and 1080p video 60fps , 720p video 120fps

NO
JoJotaro
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:38
^There's no way it'll be that slim with those specs, keep dreaming
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:40
That's just a concept, probably from Esato
nodarsixar
Sony Xperia Z
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:45

On 2013-09-05 14:40:01, randomuser wrote:
That's just a concept, probably from Esato

i know, but very nice
NO
itsjustJOH
Sony Xperia L
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 14:45
Right, now we need rumors on the next phones for this year.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic