Add to Bookmarks
Author SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition
Felimenta97
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 05:16
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@stedus There is always robbing a bank or prostitution after all hahah
I don't get people. Never Have, never will.
stedus
Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 06:25
^I don't want to go to jail just because of this year devices
there are better devices next year waiting for me
[ This Message was edited by: stedus on 2013-09-05 05:25 ]
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 06:30
maybe i missed it, but was that NFC enabled stereo connector thing xell talked about announced ??
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 06:43
Check the Sony mobile global website in the accessories section.

There's an NFC music streamer and NFC HDMI Miracast box.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-05 07:12
To those who were saying QX100 is overpriced, the picture quality coming from QX100 are equivalent to a £650 point and shoot. QX100 coming in at just over half the price and adding the flexibility of being used wirelessly with your smartphone is a steal if you ask me.

The camera on Z1 itself is good enough for 90% of users who don't already have a DSLR or good quality compact. For the remaining 10% QX100 is there and much cheaper than a standalone camera. As for the QX10, I'm not sure where that fits in as the sensor is pitifully small, lesser quality lens and is still over £100.

I really want the Vaio Tap 11 keyboard (or an equivalent) for Tablet Z... They missed a trick with keyboard covers for the Tab Z (I know there are 3rd party ones but they're just not as cool).
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
supercoolman
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 07:20
would be interesting to see the performance of QX100 under low light conditions
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 08:51
I know this is xperia rumors thread, but does anyone know what is the processor and clock speed of the new walkman F886? as well as how much ram it has? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
admad
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 10:03

On 2013-09-05 07:12:53, Ricky D wrote:
To those who were saying QX100 is overpriced, the picture quality coming from QX100 are equivalent to a £650 point and shoot. QX100 coming in at just over half the price and adding the flexibility of being used wirelessly with your smartphone is a steal if you ask me.

The camera on Z1 itself is good enough for 90% of users who don't already have a DSLR or good quality compact. For the remaining 10% QX100 is there and much cheaper than a standalone camera. As for the QX10, I'm not sure where that fits in as the sensor is pitifully small, lesser quality lens and is still over £100.

I really want the Vaio Tap 11 keyboard (or an equivalent) for Tablet Z... They missed a trick with keyboard covers for the Tab Z (I know there are 3rd party ones but they're just not as cool).

They are the same as RX100 II which costs £500, and is packed in a slimmer body plus You can take photos with it without using your mobile, meaning You get one free hand. Don't get me wrong, QX100 would make sense if it only had xenon flash, I mean night is not something to not take seriously. It's practically half of the day, which means QX100 is useless for half of the time You have it, that's big.

And seeing how thick it is, it shouldn't be a problem for Sony to put xenon flash in it...
[ This Message was edited by: admad on 2013-09-05 09:04 ]
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 10:23
^
why does Sony leave one small thing which is equivalent to big proposiyition as a true Sony lover I ask why did the y leave Xenon flash on it ,admad is correct
auchengyu
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 10:38

On 2013-09-05 10:23:46, vikeviki wrote:
^
why does Sony leave one small thing which is equivalent to big proposiyition as a true Sony lover I ask why did the y leave Xenon flash on it ,admad is correct

I think very serious that they do that ofcourse on purpose.
why give out EVERYTHING you have right off the battle? thats not smart as a tech player nowadays.
Especially if you want to keep people wowing with the next flagship. Z1 is super improved and is the results of One Sony.
There will be Z2 next year, and THAT one has to be better in many terms in order to keep wow-ing people...

to me, at least Sony improves with every flagship they release. Unlike Note 3.. I mean: bah.. same design all over again.
Using textures again like Note 1? old-school style? Same S-pen just added one more extra menu and extra window for multi-tasking? the only that it improved big might only be its specs. Sammy has always been the "newest-spec" player since the beginning. Oh and not to forget a new case with a bigger window! wow... -_-"

so yeah Im actually happy that Sony improves phone by phone, and its just so logical to leave out a bit for the next flagship. Imagine Xperia Z2, to have natural Xenon Flash and 4K recording (which Z1 may even get later who knows) and maybe even more. I start to see and understand their strategic decisions now:
Z focuses on omni-balance design, (ZR just a transition phone to get fill the gap between Z and Z Ultra)
Z Ultra as Phablet competitor focuses on big screen big entertainment with pencil support
and now Z1, as SUPER camera phone, with Z design and Z ultra screen focusing on camera & camera apps.

I get the feeling Sony might kick-in some phones next year that focuses on:
VIDEO recording (maybe 4K recording phone) and maybe one other flagship that focuses on MUSIC (Walkman)?
Who knows? But at least every Sony phone is unique in its own way, unlike Iphone 5->5s->5c, Note2->3, Galaxy S2->3->4.... all same concept just spec upgrade mostly..
[ This Message was edited by: auchengyu on 2013-09-05 09:46 ]
D.B.C
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 10:45
^
we cant buy a phone for just for Xenon flash or smaster or for just 4k,we miss one thing and make us uncomfortable and we cant wait again 9 months for a new Z2
auchengyu
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 10:51

On 2013-09-05 10:45:54, vikeviki wrote:
^
we cant buy a phone for just for Xenon flash or smaster or for just 4k,we miss one thing and make us uncomfortable and we cant wait again 9 months for a new Z2

haha well, we can all say NO phone is 100% perfect, or else there wouldn't be competition which we NEED in order to see improvements. if its already the BEST, why bother improving?

For people who really can wait, sure they can wait for Z2..but be prepared, Z2 will have stuff you wont be satisfied with anyway. it all JUST depends on your own scale... HOW important is Xenon to you? how important are viewing angles? how important is 4K recording? it is ofcourse totally different with every individual. But yeah, OR you gonna wait years and years for your so called "perfect" phone or just buy the current best and be satisfied with it until the next big flagship.
The choice is yours

Anyways, I'm getting Z1 for sure, and CAN already try it from today , as Beijng EVENT just ended, and they confirmed CHINA wiill be the 1st getting the Z1, its already for pre-order today WITH charging DOCK! for 4999RMB ) this is good news But before that I will play with Z1 first when I go to Stony Style store this weekend I think

[ This Message was edited by: auchengyu on 2013-09-05 09:56 ]
D.B.C
franky900320
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 10:52
Lol so when are the new rumors starting??
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 10:56
Sony has no more rooms for phones drained our ,we will wait for 2015 flexible xperia with a new brand name "Flexperia"

Flexperia-feel the flexability of sony smartphone in a flexy design ever with flexon lens
auchengyu
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2013-09-05 10:57

On 2013-09-05 10:56:15, vikeviki wrote:
Sony has no more rooms for phones drained our ,we will wait for 2015 flexible xperia with a new brand name "Flexperia"

Flexperia-feel the flexability of sony smartphone in a flexy design ever with flexon lens

INDEED! I forgot the Flexible screen and stuff!! "FLEXPERIA" nice name there Vikeviki ^^"
D.B.C
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic