Forum > General discussions > Rumours > SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition

Previous  123 ... 769770771 ... 122712281229  Next
Author SONY Xperia Rumors 2013 Edition
vikeviki
K810 Blue
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 05:02
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Me to little disappointed unless and untill it feels fit in my hand like the zl,DAchao what about bottom chin bezel and any info on camera specs?
xperia_aio
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 05:43
I'll still have faith in Sony.. big bezel or not, I'm sure it'll be a beautif design.. as always!
supercoolman
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 05:45
as long as price is right and design looks good. I will get flying metal from ramu.
katamari201
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:07

On 2013-06-25 04:18:39, unknownC151A wrote:

On 2013-06-25 01:44:36, katamari201 wrote:

On 2013-06-24 14:29:46, MartenR wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Samsung's design is better than Sony's?

No you are not the only one. Samsung's design's are definitely better than last year's Xperia line with Tthe S and T, and the ugly Ion, which looked like fat black rounded bricks. The Xperia Z and up has a pretty unique design, but only from the sides with the plastic bumper and belly button power nub. The phone itself is extremely square and the front and back are boring. The glass doesn't look or feel premium either, like iPhone glass does. It's more plastic. The square and thin design also makes it harder to handle and not fit well in the ahnd with all the sharp angles.

The build of the Galaxy S1 and S2 phones were kind of cheap and chintzy, but the S3 upped it dramatically by making it feel a lot more sturdy and very ergonomical and the S4 polishes it out heavily, making the body feel very rigid and the backpiece feel almost unibody with the rest of the polycarbonate. The vertical sides give lots of purchases and squeezability to ensure a tight and comfortable hold and you can tell how rigid it is. It also feels a lot lighter and more comapct than the S3 too, and most other phones in the 5in category. They've made the faux brushed metal texture under the gloss far less tacky and more sophisticated, and the best looking one is the all black back with the white dimples. The S4 just looks good and well polished to me, moreso than the HTC One and its mishmash look and thin plastic sides, or the harsh looking Xperia Z.

I do not like the plasticky glass of the Xperia Z and hope Honami will be metal unibody based, smmoth metal, with more curves, but chances are it will be the same square and thin shape. I would like something as rigid as the Xperia T, but less harsh and more stylish. You can achieve water/dust proofing without glass as many other devices have. I would forgo it if Sony cannot achieve it with the metal design, or it compromises other aspects of the phone.

You don't like the plasticky glass of Xperia Z but like the cheap plastic of Galaxy S? Frankly, Samsung's pebble design is ugly and not pleasing to the eye. The build quality feels cheap and as an ion user, I feel insulted. You claimed you love metal, Xperia Ion is made of metal, you donkey. Stop trolling around with your made of plastic, sponsored by Samsung, mouth.

It's hard to feel insulted when the argument is so dumb. I like certain Samsung phones more than Sony, and I think Sony can improve. Their washed out screens are even worse than many budget phones. Any praise for Samsung and dislike of Sony = instant troll. If you don't agree, you should state so respectfully. Many of these things are subjective and not quantifiable. I know name calling is the only thing you are good at since you like to ignore reality, but it really ruins the legitimacy of anything that comes out of your mouth afterwards. I am aware the Xperia T is metal, and I've stated such, but the fit and finish was sorely lacking and therefore I did not like it.
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:09
What a day it's gonna be !!!

And what a change in 1 year 4 months !! While used to use 1 year old hardware, today Sony will launch a next generation chipset before anyone else on the Z Ultra.

How we've longed for this day, when finally /Sony won't be playing catch up but leaping ahead of the competition hardware wise

@All

Kindly ignore all trolls today
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2013-06-25 05:10 ]
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:12
After this event, my faith in the Xperia lines in general will be fully restored

anyway how long till the announcement?
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2013-06-25 05:13 ]
10 years at Esato
kurtdean
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:14

On 2013-06-25 06:12:20, razec wrote:
After this event, my faith in the Xperia lines in general will be fully restored

anyway how long till the announcement?
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2013-06-25 05:13 ]

4 more hours heheh. There won't be honami because we haven't seen leak pics or anything today
[ This Message was edited by: kurtdean on 2013-06-25 05:19 ]
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:19
No Honami. Honami will be announced only around Late August.
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:20
my heart goes doki doki >_
10 years at Esato
Indiandawg
Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:22

On 2013-06-25 06:09:03, randomuser wrote:
What a day it's gonna be !!!

And what a change in 1 year 4 months !! While used to use 1 year old hardware, today Sony will launch a next generation chipset before anyone else on the Z Ultra.

How we've longed for this day, when finally /Sony won't be playing catch up but leaping ahead of the competition hardware wise

@All

Kindly ignore all trolls today
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2013-06-25 05:10 ]

Do you know when it will be out in India & the rough price tag?
T200 -> T68i -> T610 -> K700i -> P910i -> W800i -> P990i -> M600i -> P1-> Nokia E71 -> X1i -> X10 -> Arc S -> Sony Z1 -> Sony Z Ultra -> Sony Z3+ -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 7 Plus -> iPhone X -> iPhone XS Max
sighduck
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:24

On 2013-06-25 06:07:21, katamari201 wrote:

On 2013-06-25 04:18:39, unknownC151A wrote:

On 2013-06-25 01:44:36, katamari201 wrote:

On 2013-06-24 14:29:46, MartenR wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Samsung's design is better than Sony's?

No you are not the only one. Samsung's design's are definitely better than last year's Xperia line with Tthe S and T, and the ugly Ion, which looked like fat black rounded bricks. The Xperia Z and up has a pretty unique design, but only from the sides with the plastic bumper and belly button power nub. The phone itself is extremely square and the front and back are boring. The glass doesn't look or feel premium either, like iPhone glass does. It's more plastic. The square and thin design also makes it harder to handle and not fit well in the ahnd with all the sharp angles.

The build of the Galaxy S1 and S2 phones were kind of cheap and chintzy, but the S3 upped it dramatically by making it feel a lot more sturdy and very ergonomical and the S4 polishes it out heavily, making the body feel very rigid and the backpiece feel almost unibody with the rest of the polycarbonate. The vertical sides give lots of purchases and squeezability to ensure a tight and comfortable hold and you can tell how rigid it is. It also feels a lot lighter and more comapct than the S3 too, and most other phones in the 5in category. They've made the faux brushed metal texture under the gloss far less tacky and more sophisticated, and the best looking one is the all black back with the white dimples. The S4 just looks good and well polished to me, moreso than the HTC One and its mishmash look and thin plastic sides, or the harsh looking Xperia Z.

I do not like the plasticky glass of the Xperia Z and hope Honami will be metal unibody based, smmoth metal, with more curves, but chances are it will be the same square and thin shape. I would like something as rigid as the Xperia T, but less harsh and more stylish. You can achieve water/dust proofing without glass as many other devices have. I would forgo it if Sony cannot achieve it with the metal design, or it compromises other aspects of the phone.

You don't like the plasticky glass of Xperia Z but like the cheap plastic of Galaxy S? Frankly, Samsung's pebble design is ugly and not pleasing to the eye. The build quality feels cheap and as an ion user, I feel insulted. You claimed you love metal, Xperia Ion is made of metal, you donkey. Stop trolling around with your made of plastic, sponsored by Samsung, mouth.

It's hard to feel insulted when the argument is so dumb. I like certain Samsung phones more than Sony, and I think Sony can improve. Their washed out screens are even worse than many budget phones. Any praise for Samsung and dislike of Sony = instant troll. If you don't agree, you should state so respectfully. Many of these things are subjective and not quantifiable. I know name calling is the only thing you are good at since you like to ignore reality, but it really ruins the legitimacy of anything that comes out of your mouth afterwards. I am aware the Xperia T is metal, and I've stated such, but the fit and finish was sorely lacking and therefore I did not like it.

My question is why are you trolling an Xperia forum with your sly digs at Sony and bringing up your oh-so-great Note II with its luxurious plastic body? Go post about your Note II elsewhere, some place where people might care. Each of your 6 posts have so far contained negativity about Sony (and even HTC) while praising your Samsung phone, in a HEAVILY pro-Sony forum. Now if that doesn't scream Samsung shill, then I don't know what does.

This is the last I talk about or reply to any posts about Samsung in this thread. I highly suggest others to not feed the trolls either, it just propagates their agenda and plays into their game.
josephnero
Sony Xperia Z5
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:25
As RAMU stated its grand to see Sony use snapdragon 800 before everyone else.awesome work
kurtdean
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:30
katamari shill was payed by samsung to write shit about sony and they did the same to htc
[ This Message was edited by: kurtdean on 2013-06-25 05:32 ]
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:31
Does anyone else think the image of the phone with a post-it and a pencil looks a bit too small to be Togari?
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
maloqs
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM
Posted: 2013-06-25 06:32
Xperia ZU no led flash?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 769770771 ... 122712281229  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic