Previous  12
Author Samsung attacks iPhone 5 in new ad
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 00:52
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-09-16 23:08:58, TimCohen81 wrote:
Realistically, they are both overpriced pieces of crap.

Yeah they are which one is valued more in cost after 8 months down the line though?
iPhones always seem to hold value better then some androids, I was sick at how much my ex HTC
was after only 3 months of ownership

luckily my X10i rewarded me back thankgod
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 01:25
I have had a HTC for ages now iphones are more buggy than anything
Phone?? What phone??
titus1
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-17 01:47
I never thought Samsung could actually get this low.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 02:56
Touch Wiz is just a name for the overlay of Android it's just the same as anything else is rows of icons. Fecking hell Miss UK think you need to learn a bit more about phones you have no idea. Anyway I'm bored of all this it's like listening to an old woman nagging. I love my iPhone she says oh Jesus. Gotta sleep got a job to do tomorrow afternoon earn a living and not waste my cash in Apple. Goodbye

HTC Mozart
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-09-17 01:58 ]
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-17 14:20

On 2012-09-16 22:52:52, worf1000 wrote:

The SGS3 a Genuis they say.......................the SGS3 is the biggest shit on earth.
What hype device nothing more than cheap plastic,crap audio chip[,only 8 mega pixel cam very low quality over hyped AMoled screen and a ugly design.

The only what they brag about is that useless quad core.
What a stupid ad.

Haha, that said the biggest Sony fanboy, the brand that tries to flood the market with dozens equal ugly crappy buggy cheap black bricks, full of Sony's restrictions and limitations ( in terms of UI, camera, music, software and everything else, not to mention the poor user and software support ) and depressing black UI. Go please make out with your beloved sony ceo. I gave up spamming your stupid sony threads, so that doesn't mean you can come here and write your stupid lies.

Samsung's marketing approach is a bit more aggressive toward Apple users, but their Android phones are still the best one out there, with great user support ( Galaxy S is still getting OS updates, while the much newer Arc S or Ray are already long forgotten by Sony ), no surprise they're selling like hot cakes. Whatever you say, you just can't deny that.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-09-17 13:21 ]
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 19:29
Quote:

On 2012-09-17 00:48:52, Miss UK wrote:
\\r\\nOn 2012-09-16 22:52:52, worf1000 wrote:\\r\\n
\\r\\nOn 2012-09-15 21:01:24, tranced wrote:\\r\\n\\r\\n\\r\\nRead more...\\r\\n\\r\\n
\\r\\n \\r\\nThe SGS3 a Genuis they say.......................the SGS3 is the biggest shit on earth.\\r\\nWhat hype device nothing more than cheap plastic,crap audio chip[,only 8 mega pixel cam very low quality over hyped AMoled screen and a ugly design.\\r\\n\\r\\nThe only what they brag about is that useless quad core.\\r\\nWhat a stupid ad. \\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\nThankyou for that there you go bonovox \\r\\n\\r\\nI have to agree on Ugly design alot oh and Touch my arse wizz is naff too !\\n

That is someone's opinion why say "there you go Bonovox"?? There you go what?? Just cos he has said it's the biggest shit does that mean it actually is?? One persons opinion doesn't make a phone shit. I hate Apple and don't like their products but that doesn't mean they are shit just cos I say they are I just don't like or want them. Though it is a shit upgrade. And 20 million and counting Samsung GS3 owners can't all be wrong. I have had many phones made of plastic and they have been rock solid. Why do you always refer to plastic?? Most of Sony's range is plastic and they are fine. And I detest people's perception that others slag the iPhone down cos we're jealous. Why would I be jealous of something I can't stand or don't want?? This thread is full of spam cos the iPhone 5 is a poor upgrade and despite sales being probably high will never change my mind. I couldn't care less who goes out and buys and iPhone I am happy with a Sony etc or Nokia Windows phone. I find it complete total yawnage when people compare every other phone to THE IPHONE. Why?? Is it so brilliant?? Don't think so. Everyone knows and thinks here it's crap that's why it's full of spam posts

HTC Mozart
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-09-17 18:31 ]
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 19:39
Then please stop comparing . As I have said before, If you guys really do not care or find it so sleep inducing, then please stop posting so much about iphone. Ever since its announced, Esato is more like an iphone forum/site. Not because of apple lovers, but because of apple haters.

Moreover, regarding the ad, I just dont see a point in apple vs samsung. To me, its Apple vs Microsoft. Those were fun ads..
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 20:01
Bono and Miss UK, when you two get married im SOOOOOO buying the rights to produce your reality show

Anyway, im enjoying the competition between Sammy and Apple, atleast its pushing Samsung to produce incredible devices, had to pull out my S2 when a mates iPad2 couldnt even display a HD YouTube video, as the iOS app sucks and Safari keeps going to the mobile site.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 21:23
Same situation here.

Yesterday i gave my mother a Nokia Lumia 710 for her birthday, keeping in mind shes almost 70 years old and finds it hard to use new technology the phone is great and simple for her needs.

I found that using apps on it like Skydrive and facebook were so better implemented versus my sisters iPhone 4. To think that my mothers budget WP phone could actually do more than her once flagship device running so-called up to date software was incredible to behold.

Like i said earlier on Esato a while ago, i think this will be Apple's last major chance at keeping up with Android and their OEMs. These adverts some people might suggest exaggerate but to be honest, they dont.

Key points stick out a mile for me. Talk time on the 5 is poor, as is standby compared to the S3. Total lack of NFC or any other technology used for sharing data is also a major issue for Apple.

As for LTE. Couldnt care less. I find 3G on my phones very very good. Im perfectly happy with its speed. LTE is something of a luxury i wont need anytime soon.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-17 21:43
Wait, wait, wait, doesn't Galaxy S3 have only 1GB ram?
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 22:10
The US Samsung GS3 with S4 Krait CPU has 2GB RAM. The ad in the OP is one published by Samsung USA.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 22:51
Bonovox fairly recently u had a Samsung
s3 then u sent it back after that u were moaning
That you didn't like stuff about it!

Why don't u make up it mind what corner
Ur on I remember u finding things wrong
With SG1 aswell and perhaps SG2

I don't understand why ur getting urself
Worked up why are I so upset that I post
What I think you don't own a Samsung go and post in
Ur own thread of ur actual phone

I'm defending my iPhone whatever way
And I don't exactly wanna listen to u cos
U start talking like ur ass is on fire

Tsepz lol I'm not answering that
I wouldn't turn upto the alter besides

With due the specs of the 2 above
The iPhone looks a lot sexier!

Interested to see what the 5S has in store
Next year
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 23:14
Awww, c'mon, you guys will make me filthy rich (im talking Ryan Seacrest rich!), i'll give you 10% each and medical aid, i for see it being used extensively

On a serious note though, i think we are all getting a little too deep into this, these are two multi-billion dollar companies who are out to make money out of us, and this ad is just a little lite hearted humour, not to be taken seriously.
The more i look at comments and forums around this and other Apple vs. Samsung news, its hard for me not to believe that the two CEOs may just be in some yacht out in St. Tropez sipping on some Don P. and Crystal, laughing at us and how gullible we are.
[ This Message was edited by: Tsepz_GP on 2012-09-17 22:17 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 23:51
@Miss UK please get your facts right I never sent back the GS3 cos I found anything wrong it was great,if you care to remember I lost my job and couldn't afford the contract. Now I have a new job. And no I don't wanna marry HER And I don't get why you say I get myself worked up,all I'm doing is saying what I think I'm not breathing fire at the screen Nokia has done it now

http://mblog.gsmarena.com/apple-and-nokia-fans-strike-back-at-samsung/

HTC Mozart
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-09-17 23:00 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  12
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic