Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Mine soon......
a w a r e
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-11-07 12:19
@goldenface try double tapping on the text or image that you want to zoom in to.

@Arne I'm aware it's supposed to be just a shatter protection sheet, my point was that this factory applied protection is different and much better than previously used by Sony and to express my concern that although is better in every other way it probably won't be considerably better at resisting scratches.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-11-07 16:21
Just thought I'd share this. It's a small app web browser! Amazing.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
ofiaich
W900 black
PM
Posted: 2012-11-07 18:04
Hi RickyD,

Yes very nice! Doesn't seem to work on my Xperia Tablet S .... but great on my Xperia T!

Ofiaich

esato since Nov, 12, 2001
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-11-07 18:13
Lovely little addition. I've loving the T so far.
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2012-11-07 19:58
Android4.0.4 update with some new features rolling out in Europe and Asia for Xperia T and TX right now according to PhoneArena:
http://www.phonearena.com/new[....]te-with-added-features_id36365
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-11-08 03:04
That article makes it should like it wasn't already on 4.0.4. The FW they're taking about is 7.0.A.3.195 which started rolling out a couple weeks ago.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
rycexboi
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2012-11-09 02:47
Did anyone get an update for the Xperia T in America?, the wait is killing me.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-11-09 12:38
I seem to have a bit of an issue, not 100% sure yet. My Xperia T seems to be taking a really long time to charge.

When I got home yesterday evening, I turned on the WiFi tethering and plugged in the charger, the charging symbol appeared but the battery charge level went down instead of up, and eventually the phone went off.

I have had it on charge for the past two hours and the battery level is still at only 24%.

Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-11-09 13:15
@goldenface

I had this problem too. Are you using the charger that was in the box? I found the charger in the box has a higher current rating (1300mAh) and charges the phone very quickly. My older dual-port Greenheart charger only just gives it enough juice to charge in a positive direction if the screen is off and the charger that I robbed off my dad's old X1 doesn't charge the handset at all.

It's all to do with the current ratings.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-11-09 14:14
Cheers Ricky. Yes, I am using the box charger but an old USB cable. Not sure what the issue is. I might give it a reset later and see what happens then.
Big_D
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2012-11-10 02:07
I have a battery issue with my Xperia TX. I'm using only the replacement battery for now. They all auto-turn-off @ around 25%. when I put in another replacement batt, it starts off @ 25% (or whereever it before it shuts off). now the battery would last normally, it'll still be counting down, phone would be in the "low battery power" mode. It would go down all the way to 1% but off course will stay there for hours on end, even when I watch videos. enough battery power to last like the 100%, but phone would behave in the low batt mode. crazy. it not so much of an issue but that low power mode is annoying since I'm watching a vid and it would pop up frequently. anyone have that problem, if your using the replace batts.

I don't use the original charger that comes with it, instead I use a SONY ERICSSON GREENHEART charger with the US outlet type, not the European or Asian type outlet. That I bought on eBay from HONG KONG. I bought like 6 of them, and threw away 2 because when I plug in the usb, light flashes at any level, and the touch screen started glitching, couldn't control it well. the other 4 doesn't have that problem.

I haven't tried it with the OEM BA900 since I wanna keep it out of circulation, but I may have to use it to see if it behave the same way.
Btw, The OEM DOES NOT powers down on 25%, but go all the way down to 1% before turning off.

...and charging, I notice that the light turns orange when charging( red when batt is low, green when 90%< ) but, with my charger, when it in it's orange mode, the light will ONLY stay solid when screen is on. When you turn off the screen, it's flashing green light. now it does charged, but I"m wondering if it'll be faster to charge with the screen on? or that it doesn't matter. phone charges to full after hours.

T-mobile USA network.
Xperia x10i unlocked + 32GB / Xperia Neo
Xperia TX LT29i
Xperia Z C6606
Xperia L C2104
Xperia M Dual C2004
Currently using Xperia Z1s C6916 (T-Mobile USA)
pauvincent
Sony Xperia V
PM
Posted: 2012-11-10 03:07
Can somebody compare which screen is better? Xperia S? Or Xperia tx? Im planning 2 buy tx but I dont know if screen is as.good as xs
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-11-10 04:46
@Big D is your replacement battery a proper Sony one? I dare say that 3rd party one might not deliver enough current out at low charge. Just a guess. This could stem from the quality of the battery itself

I've only ever noticed the notification light blink differently when there are unread notifications.

What model charger are you using and how much current is it delivering (it'll say on the transformer)? I use the EP750 in the bedroom (for me and the wife) and it gives 700mA output, it charges my TX slowly if the screen is off and doesn't charge at all if I have a 2m USB extension. The in the box charger is 1300mA, sits on my study desk and charges the phone very quickly.

I'm also wondering if the FW version has anything to do with it. I'm on 7.0.A.1.307 Taiwan FW and don't recall the charging issue happening since coming from 7.0.A.1.303, but I changed my chargers around at about the same time as upgrading the FW so it could be the chargers or the FW. I'm waiting for a locked bootloader root solution before going to up 7.0.A.3.195, the land where the battery is better, the benchmarks are faster and the women are sexier.

@goldenface let us know if you figure it out what's causing the issue for you.

@pauvincent The TX screen is gorgeous I find it difficult to fault. In my limited time playing with the Xperia S I didn't notice if it was stunning, it didn't shock me with it's beauty. TX did.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
caff111
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2012-11-10 05:14
Hi, I have connected the TV dock to a power outlet and HDMI cable to my TV and I also have my TV dock connected to a charger. But nothing happens and my TV does not detect the TV dock and the TV launcher application does not start at all. Just wondering how do I get it to work and do I have to do something with the smart connect application? Thanks.

Also, Just wondering how do I exclude particular folder like cache folder or whatsapp picture folder from showing up in defaulted album? Before ice cream sandwich I can just put a .nomedia file to the folder that I don't want to show up but this doesn't seem working on ice cream sandwich. Please help. Thanks.
[ This Message was edited by: caff111 on 2012-11-10 05:12 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 545556 ... 131132133  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic