PM
Posted: 2012-10-06 19:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-10-06 17:50:31, bambarah wrote:

On 2012-10-06 15:57:14, Ricky D wrote:

On 2012-10-06 15:28:24, bambarah wrote:
I need a favor from any Sony T owner

can you please take a screen shot for the Downloaded tab in the Apps please

I'm going to take a guess that the info you're interested in is the total of the used and free 'phone memory' displayed in the bar at the bottom?

Well, on my TX I have 819MB used 1.2GB free in the downloaded tab. That's after I've been through the system with titanium backup removing crap apps so there is some variance from stock configuration but probably quite small.

@Ricky you broke my heart thats mean I'll go to take SGS3 or Note2 , it is 16 GB over there
Do you believe that for updating my applications which are using phone memory I'm keeping deleting application that I'm not using too much ?!

Thanks Ricky , but before buying new android mobile , I'll have the last look on Xperia T when it comes over here in Kuwait , I don't want to blame my self for leaving Sony for Samsung

but funny thing to tell , I didn't find Birthday field in Note2 They have been infected by Sony I guess

I have a Xperia T and i very happy about it, SGS3 is just crap to compare with the T
May are infected by copycat Samsung.
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-06 20:06

I'm going to take a guess that the info you're interested in is the total of the used and free 'phone memory' displayed in the bar at the bottom?

Well, on my TX I have 819MB used 1.2GB free in the downloaded tab. That's after I've been through the system with titanium backup removing crap apps so there is some variance from stock configuration but probably quite small.

@Ricky you broke my heart thats mean I'll go to take SGS3 or Note2 , it is 16 GB over there
Do you believe that for updating my applications which are using phone memory I'm keeping deleting application that I'm not using too much ?!

Thanks Ricky , but before buying new android mobile , I'll have the last look on Xperia T when it comes over here in Kuwait , I don't want to blame my self for leaving Sony for Samsung

but funny thing to tell , I didn't find Birthday field in Note2 They have been infected by Sony I guess

1,2GB that's enough...!
a w a r e
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-06 20:11

On 2012-10-06 17:22:08, ofiaich wrote:
Hi doministry!

I just did! Just got home now with my Xperia T!

I'll post a picture later!

Ofiaich

Cool!!!
a w a r e
sambouka
Ericsson T39
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-06 20:36

On 2012-10-06 20:06:04, doministry wrote:

1,2GB that's enough...!

I have more than 30 applications downloaded and installed, most of them I moved to the SD card, and I still got 1.7 GB free !
gh680-gh628-t19-t28-t39-t200-z200-v800-w810i-w900i-p910i-w850i-z610-z310i-m600-w880i-w910i-g900-c902-w705-g705-x1-w995-aino-satio-x10-vivaz-x10mini-play-arc-neo-xperias-xperiaion-xperiago-z-zultra-z1compact-z3-z3compact-z5premium-xa1ultra-xz2-xz3-xperia1
mediar
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-06 20:57
Xperia T sample pics against the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3

http://www.xperiablog.net/201[....]phone-5-and-samsung-galaxy-s3/
The best mobile phone brand died with Sony Ericsson's death. Shame on you Sony for killing it! And, of course, for ruining the Xperia brand...
Mediar's Site
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-06 21:44

On 2012-10-06 20:57:03, mediar wrote:

I would love to see the settings for Xperia T.
Especially in the garage where the green tint is just crazy.
Wrong settings?
a w a r e
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-10-06 21:54
Quote:

On 2012-10-06 16:24:26, bhavitsoft wrote:
O poor Bono \\r\\nDid you placed all the right answers at the right places ?\\n

Oh yes I knew the answers anyway and it said I got them all right. I just wasn't the chosen on :'( damn
Phone?? What phone??
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-10-07 01:09

On 2012-10-06 21:44:09, doministry wrote:

On 2012-10-06 20:57:03, mediar wrote:

I would love to see the settings for Xperia T.
Especially in the garage where the green tint is just crazy.
Wrong settings?

This is just the wrong settings, man look at the banana, if i take a picture the banana will never look like this one.
Someone downgrade the T sample, just they did with the so called screen.
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-07 01:24

@bambarah
I should have perhaps mentioned that I have a lot of apps in there and all stored in the internal.

The splitting of the 16GB total storage on the phone is interesting. There is 2GB set aside for the FW (system file space that you don't get to use), 2.1GB for 'phone storage' (used for user apps) and the remainder 11.something GB after formatting for the internal 'sdcard'.

It's important to know that the 'internal sdcard' is user owned and controlled space meaning, unlike the 'phone storage' this area isn't wiped everytime there is a big FW update. I'm pretty sure that if you're happy to follow a few instructions over on xda then you can re-partition the storage splitting to suit your needs e.g. 8GB for 'phone storage' and 4GB or 5GB for sdcard.

I for one don't mind it this way. The internal sdcard area doesn't need mounting everytime the phone boots, so putting things like wallpapers/ringtones in there is perfect (or I could with root push them straight to the system folders I suppose). The internal sdcard is also very fast, much faster than the ext-card (of which I use a 32GB class 10 baby).

To give you an idea of the apps I already have installed and how much space they're taking, my biggest 12 apps are 20-40MB, then there are another 10 @ 10-20MB each, then another 20-25 at 1-10MB each. So free space out of the box is more than the 1.2GB I mentioned in my earlier post.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Big_D
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2012-10-07 07:34
Xperia T is soon to be released in USA, TL (Xperia LT30at) for AT&T. But fortunately, there is also a unlocked, or SIM-free version soon to be released.

However, I would've prefer the TX, also known as the Hayabusa or GX in Japan. but it seems to be released only in China, HK and Taiwan. Has it been released in Europe or anywhere else? I'd rather have a EU version then a CHN, HK or TW version. Had a Xperia Neo CHN version, and the apps are annoying and can't be completely removed. would like to have the GX, but I doubt it's international, most JP phones aren't.

T-mobile USA network.
Xperia x10i unlocked + 32GB / Xperia Neo
Xperia TX LT29i
Xperia Z C6606
Xperia L C2104
Xperia M Dual C2004
Currently using Xperia Z1s C6916 (T-Mobile USA)
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2012-10-07 07:41
@Ricky D,

Thank you dude, great details very nice, What about the System Partition free space ? you can check this with Titanium Backup... I'm asking this as I used to move some apps to the system partition...

Can't wait till Xperia TX hits the market here and specially Batelco ( my carrier ), I guess I will have to pay $185 in advance for the $66/month package with 1 year contract, much cheaper than my current $100/month with no advance payment !!... the best thing about this is that phones are not SIM locked in case I wanted to unlock the boatloader ( I still have my arc bootloader locked but I will unlock it when I have the TX )
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2012-10-07 07:47

On 2012-10-07 07:34:27, Big_D wrote:
Has it been released in Europe or anywhere else? I'd rather have a EU version then a CHN, HK or TW version. Had a Xperia Neo CHN version, and the apps are annoying and can't be completely removed. would like to have the GX, but I doubt it's international, most JP phones aren't.

It will be released in most MENA countries later, only Morocco and South Africa will get the T, the rest will get TX... I'm glad of this as I like the TX more can't wait till I have it, I already finished my contract last month... I just hope they get the White one
Xajel
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2012-10-07 09:48
More Xperia T pictures and video samples...

100% crop from the above pic

I guess these guys know how to take a photo... I'm just impressed with the picture quality thought most are scaled down, but the colors are just... unbelievably good !!

We've been impressed with the quality of both photo and video output from the Xperia T. Sony's latest flagship lives up to its digital imaging heritage, generating high-quality stills, particularly in macro mode. All of our sample shots were taken in the Xperia camera app's "auto" mode, with tap-to-focus enabled. In this mode, the phone seamlessly transitions from close-ups to landscapes. The Xperia T's camera has excellent dynamic range, and though there's no dedicated HDR mode, the camera automatically launches into backlight-corrected HDR mode wherever necessary.

The phone's 13MP sensor doesn't seem to be as noisy as the Xperia S's 12MP unit, though some noise is still apparent in low-light shots when viewed up-close. Speaking of low-light, there's a dedicated night shot mode, which was able to help improve the brightness of pictures shot at night, though unfortunately it's incredibly sensitive to even the slightest bit of movement.

The Xperia T performed well in video mode too, producing silky-smooth footage at 1080p with 30 frames per second and superior dynamic range to what we've seen on the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2, though with a slight tendency towards undersaturated colors. One area which impressed us was the Xperia T's ability to focus -- and keep focused -- on the tiniest of moving objects in video mode. You'll see this put to the test in our sample video, where we chase an ant around the top of a stone wall. There's also a dedicated night mode for the video camera, which maximizes visibility in dark scenes at the cost of a little added noise.

Original source with more pics and a sample video
http://www.androidcentral.com[....]nitial-photo-and-video-samples
[ This Message was edited by: Xajel on 2012-10-07 08:50 ]
bhavitsoft
Samsung Wave Y S5380
PM
Posted: 2012-10-07 09:58
@Bonovox
Then damn to that award, it was not worth for you. Partiality dominated and chosen the one they already decided , even before the competition.
People from every corner of the world

I will reach the top, and color the whole world.
On a selfless motto, not known yet.
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-07 10:19
@Xajel
I have 600MB free in the system. This isn't a perfect representation as I have added Google apps (the mainland China version doesn't even have Google accounts in the system) into the system and removed a bit of bloatware.

@Big_D
I think Singapore is getting TX too, but I don't think any of the European countries are getting it.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 353637 ... 131132133  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic