Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > Sony Xperia T & TX thread

Previous  123 ... 131132133  Next
Author Sony Xperia T & TX thread
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-09-03 20:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
No, you will be find. I replaced the one on my XT and the Sony logo is on the glass underneath.
FMW300
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2013-09-04 15:41
Thanks a lot man! I was worried it was like the Z! I'll leave it on for now until it gets more scratched up, cuz it's a bit difficult to peel off actually. It's stuck down there pretty good.
T230 > W300 > W890 > W705 > Live > Xperia T > Xperia Z2a > Xperia X > Xperia XZ2
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-09-26 15:25
Sent my Xperia T off repair today as the battery life is getting worse as I have to charge it at least twice a day (it lasted 2 dyas easily when I got it 10 months ago) and it keeps losing data connection, the network is showing full reception but you have to go into airplane mode mode and out again to get any data working.
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-09-29 17:45
The battery life on the T I had wasn't good at all but it lasted about a day. I still miss that phone, one of the best I've owned. I couldn't get over how good it felt in the hand compared to the Z.
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-10-15 11:00
Apparently my Xperia T is on its way back from the repair shop with no fault found (after the EE shop took 2 weeks to send it away). According to their tracking site the technician had the phone for just over 1 hour and in that time he updated the firmware (which was already upto date) so I doubt did any thorough testing on the battery.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2013-10-15 11:09
Did you get rid of any rogue apps that might be sucking the life out of the battery?
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-10-15 18:28
At one point I had it back to default after resetting phone and still the same.

arcmhyke
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2013-12-25 09:03
I cant wait for our 4.3 Update, I hope, they will release it worry free and bug free
Phone: Sony Xperia TX LT29i
Camera: Cyber-shot DSC QX10
Speaker: SRS BTV5 Wireless Speaker
Headset: MW1 Smart Wireless Headset pro | MH EX300AP
Big_D
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2014-01-24 00:04
it's been a while, so it seems Xperia TX hasn't gotten the 4.2.2, but will get the 4.3 Android within the month. fyi, I'm not using the TX anymore, as I'd given that to my sister. I'm just trying to wait for 4.3 on 3 devices formerly under my possession that are now in my close family and friends possession, TX, SP and Z. I formerly used the 4.2 updated Xperia L and currently uses the Xperia M dual.

T-mobile USA network.
Xperia x10i unlocked + 32GB / Xperia Neo
Xperia TX LT29i
Xperia Z C6606
Xperia L C2104
Xperia M Dual C2004
Currently using Xperia Z1s C6916 (T-Mobile USA)
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2014-02-22 21:42
Hey guys, I've got a bit of a problem after the latest 4.3 update. My phone battery went to 7% and then suddenly to 0%, upon which it turned off. Now whenever I try to turn it on the red light flashes and whenever I try to turn it on whilst charging (because I don't think it does if I just leave it plugged in), it just enters a reboot cycle, whereby it goes to the lock screen, shows the Shutting down window and reboots. I have no clue how to fix this.

I don't really care about the phone at this point, but I do have some photos I want to keep from there...

Any ideas?
caff111
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2014-02-23 02:01
is there any easy way to root the TX with the latest 4.3 android firmware without unlock boatloader? Thanks
FMW300
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2014-02-23 04:44
I haven't updated to 4.3 yet, but I was wondering if there are any serious software bugs that might make me not want to update. Nightblade, that sounds like a big problem. Does it happen all the time? Was it working properly before updating?
T230 > W300 > W890 > W705 > Live > Xperia T > Xperia Z2a > Xperia X > Xperia XZ2
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2014-02-23 08:37

On 2014-02-22 21:42:45, NightBlade wrote:
Hey guys, I've got a bit of a problem after the latest 4.3 update. My phone battery went to 7% and then suddenly to 0%, upon which it turned off. Now whenever I try to turn it on the red light flashes and whenever I try to turn it on whilst charging (because I don't think it does if I just leave it plugged in), it just enters a reboot cycle, whereby it goes to the lock screen, shows the Shutting down window and reboots. I have no clue how to fix this.

I don't really care about the phone at this point, but I do have some photos I want to keep from there...

Any ideas?

I thought they'd fixed that bug.

The solution is to hold down the power button whilst the phone is charging. It needs to be held down for a few minutes (I found it easier to use an elastic band), until the battery has enough charge to power the boot up process. Don't let the phone battery run down again, annoying but it works.

Great phone though, I miss it.
arcmhyke
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2014-02-23 08:39
There's a thread for Xpera T/TX/V in XDA a discussion on 4.3 bugs.

I have experienced some of it and really depends on the customization of your phone, so far i have these bugs/performance on my phone.

-Sometimes you cannot change the volume, there's no bar and no effect when pressing the volume rocker(rare)
-Flickering blue in Movies homepage(can be fixed by "Hide recent video" in settings)
-The Phone charges longer than before, now it takes about 2:20mins from 0%~100%(EP880)
-The Battery drains much faster now, it is pretty obvious from Android 4.1~4.3
-Sometimes it cannot Play Video's and Music stored in your SD card, the only solution is to reset your phone.(rare)
-Camera performance/quality is not good compared before(very noisy)
-Installing/Uninstalling an App you'll see the Name and Loading Stip is not aligned

but overall performance, i would say it's a great update from 4.1, Sony just needs to iron out those bugs and further improve there 4.3 software, and about Sony Apps and UI is the same with 2014.
Phone: Sony Xperia TX LT29i
Camera: Cyber-shot DSC QX10
Speaker: SRS BTV5 Wireless Speaker
Headset: MW1 Smart Wireless Headset pro | MH EX300AP
caff111
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2014-02-23 10:05
The NFC on my Xperia TX is stuffed after the latest 4.3 android update. It does not work anymore as I am unable to tick the NFC option. Everytime I turned on the phone, the phone would try to update NFC firmware but then it says fail to update. Anyone experienced this and how to fix it please? Thanks
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 131132133  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic