Forum > General discussions > General > Apple ordered to pay damages to Samsung

Author Apple ordered to pay damages to Samsung
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-06-21 03:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Apple ordered to pay damages to Samsung

Apple has been ordered to pay damages to rival Samsung Electronics by a court in the Netherlands.

The court said that Apple had infringed a patent held by Samsung relating to the way phones and tablet PCs connect to the internet.

more at BBCNews
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2012-06-21 07:51
Apple is really annoying! The way they've been going about suing willy nilly has affected the way I look at them.

I have never liked Samsung phones cause I never considered them good at making mobile phones but they have improved greatly. At this stage, I would buy a Samsung over an iPhone, if I were forced to choose, of course.

Well done Sammy!
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
Geezay
HTC Desire
PM
Posted: 2012-06-21 09:54

On 2012-06-21 07:51:49, Dups! wrote:
Apple is really annoying! The way they've been going about suing willy nilly has affected the way I look at them.

I have never liked Samsung phones cause I never considered them good at making mobile phones but they have improved greatly. At this stage, I would buy a Samsung over an iPhone, if I were forced to choose, of course.

Well done Sammy!

I totally agree with you @Dups! While I respect intellectual property and all, I believe the lawsuits that Apple has been pursuing towards Android OEMs, and Samsung in particular have a lot to do with the vendetta and thermonuclear war Steve Jobs declared on Android, which is sad really. It has become dirty and personal, and just makes Apple look bad!
If it is to be it is up to me!
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-06-21 10:06
I'm wondering what the global implications might be for this particular ruling.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi