Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Nokia 808 Pureview Vs Dslr's

12  Next
Author Nokia 808 Pureview Vs Dslr's
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 04:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
That Is To Kill Any Samsung Fan And Sony Fan Of Anger And Envy !

Done In A Comparison Between The Nokia 808 PureView VS Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Nikon D800, Sony Alpha 77 And Sony Alpha 85, Or Be A Cameraphone Against Digital Cameras Professional !

The Result Was... NOKIA 808 PUREVIEW Exceeded 2 Sony Alpha Digital Cameras And Became a Little Below The Competitors Canon And Nikon! !!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !

P.S: Nokia 808 PureView (__Abyss__) All The Other Planet Mobile With Integrated Digital Camera !
[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2013-01-15 00:31 ]
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 04:07
With 808 PureView, Nokia Destroyed The Market For Compact Digital Cameras !!!

P.S: Sony Fans Admit... The Japanese Giant Is Very From Behind Finns When The Subject Is Photo Quality !!!
Shino03
S700
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 05:03
AFAIK, the lens used by Nikon are made by Sony which means Sony has a part in the Nikon D800. Sony makes the best in its class camera sensor but they fall short in the software part nevertheless this is indeed a feat for Nokia. This is actually a good move by Nokia which will eventually force other manufacturers like Sony to step up the game with more advanced optics.

I am just worried that they're having a hard time releasing it globally. I also wonder if this cameraphone monster is enough to save Nokia from its sinking ship..
[ This Message was edited by: Shino03 on 2012-06-18 04:04 ]
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 07:13
Shino03...

That I Believe Is 808 PureView A Framework That Will Get Over It Starts To Nokia !

That Strengthens Me And This is What Assurance Here In My Country (Brazil), There Is a Waiting List Of Over 800 Thousand Interested In Acquisition Of This Smartphone, Which Is The One And Done To Both A Symbian Smartphone !

In February 2013 With The Arrival Of Technology PureView In Windows Phone Smartphones, Without Any Doubt Nokia Will Return To Lead In Sales, Is The Best Solution For Multimedia And Corporate !!!
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 08:17
808 beating a full frame DSLR A850?

Keep dreaming dude, at ISO 100-400 808 Pureview at 8mp could probably outperform most digital cameras with 1/1.8" and below, but anything higher than that and 808 starts suffering, literally. FYI ISO 1600 is the strength of all APS-C/Micro 4/3/ cameras/ ILC/ DSLRs and even the new Sony Cybershot RX100, and yes that person didn't even used the full strength of both 5D and A850. and of course to add insult to the pain try looking at Mobile-Review's night shots done at full 38mp resolution using Nokia 808

Here's a 100% crop of 808's nightshot at full 38MP effective resolution

more from this review

http://mobile-review.com/review/nokia-808-en.shtml

PS: Just wake me up if Nokia 808's 38MP mode could produce night shots as clean as this

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/AA900/FULLRES/YDSC00063.HTM
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2012-06-18 08:00 ]
10 years at Esato
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 09:01
Rasec...

First... Learn To Read And Find And Post Feedback !!!

His Comparative Has No Credibility Some !

Since That Night Photo 808 PureView Captured By The Used On You Did Not Have An Example Of Assistance A Tripod, Was Not Used In The Camera Configuration Adequate And Above She Was Not Captured Mode PureView !!!

Have a Sony Camera Cited By You Had The Aid Of a Tripod And Settings Suitable For The Camera This Type Of Scene And Brightness !

P.S: Got the Nokia Admit That Got No Other (Including Your Beloved Sony), Or Be, "Exterminate" The Digital Camera Market Compact And Cause Some Excitement In Market DSLRs !!!
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 09:04
Even As A Smartphone Only !!!
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 09:24
I don't know why but I felt trolled upon reading your posts my point was pretty clear that 808 at Full Res sucked at lowlight but instead of objectively answering me you bashed Eldar for being anti-nokia. the pictures speak for themselves. Your point was that A850 doesn't hold a candle against 808 pureview by which you laughed hard but after seeing the samples given to us by Eldar you accused him for not using Tripod? and accused the reviewer of DSLR A850 the Imaging-resource.com a proper camera review website for using Tripod on A850 when in fact it didn't? With all due respect do you actually understand photography? if you do, please explain to me why the A850 sample I provided above was shot using ISO800 and still looked good when the 808 @38MP just miserably failed?

and PS: sort your sentence construction and the way you spelled my name next time okay? I just can't fathom a single sentence from your post.
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2012-06-18 08:25 ]
10 years at Esato
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 12:14
In my opinion, this is pixel peeping at its worst.

First - These samples are not straight from the camera. These cameras have different sensor resolutions, and as we can see, the crops are identical which means that some of the images has been post-processed after the capture. We do not know what's been done, but most likely it has been some kind of image sharpening to some of them during the resizing.
Second - Image quality is of course not everything when we talk about cameras. There is more to a camera than capturing a sharp close-up image in a studio. The same way you don't only talk about display resolution alone when reviewing a mobile phone. Things I like about DLSR are faster focus speed, no shutter delay, better ergonomics including dedicated keys for camera adjustments, optical viewfinder and of course exchangeable lenses.

If you believe capturing photos with the PureView 808 is similar DSLR, then go ahead and use it as your main camera. Just don't tell everyone else that you have no experience with a DSLR and what they are capable of. There is no doubt that the 808 is a very good camera phone, but it is not comparable to any DSLR. Inserting a Bugatti engine inside a Ford Focus does not make it a supercar.
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-06-18 23:04
Laffen...

Respect Your Opinion !!!

However, The Question Is Not 808 PureView That Will Not Replace Or DSLRs !

The Real Question Is Nokia Got A Mark In History Of Cell Phones, Or Be, With Just One Smartphone She Just Ended Up With The Digital Camera Market Dedicated (For Nothing Can Match The Photo Quality Top Of The Line Of Nokia) And Intimidate Caused in DSLR Market, After a Single Cell Phone Gotta Photo Quality Equivalent And Some Moments Exceeding Professional Cameras DSLR (Sony Alpha) !

Something I Never Thought Until Then!

A Done That Sony And Samsung Manufacturers (Who Also Develop Phones Digital Cameras) Never Managed To Idealize Not Even !

On The Importance Of Testing That And Their Corresponding Results !!!

What Ratified Even More Awards Received For Nokia Through The Tipa, Eisa And GSMA !

P.S: Here I Close My Participation In This Topic, For Every Time I'm Through Being Harassed Speculations Cheap, As Always Here What Worked With The Truth Of The Facts !

It's Only A Question On Air... What Was The Sony Ericsson ???... What Was The Sony Mobile ???...
What Was The Samsung Mobile ??? In That Managed To Overcome Photo Quality All Digital Compact Cameras And Dedicated To Compete Equal Terms With DSLR Cameras ???
Sugarkane
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-06-19 04:08
Sony Ericsson made your sick beloved Nokia look to cameras when its top smartphones not come even close quality wise.
It's a simple fact.
How many years Nokia took to make a phone for match even K750i?
How many crap sensors with carl zeiss lenses Nokia did to match K790?

Now talk about Sony.
Who are present on the biggest brands in camera department?
Who makes the best mirror-less cameras?
Who still innovating in technology for the sensors? (RGBW)

And about Samsung, who is the biggest mobile phone manufacturer in the world?
Oh! Wich sensor are present on the best smartphone of the world?

Well... Keep dreaming.
It's good for conscience.
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-06-19 04:42
Like All Sony Fan Without Knowledge And Reasoning, You Wrote... Wrote And Your Reply Is Without Meaning Or Had Encounter With The Reality Of The Topic At Hand !

I Asked You And Sony Fan All Over This Forum, Which Mobile Phone Sony Ericsson ? Which Mobile Phone Sony ?
Which Mobile Phone Samsung ? Has Managed To Overcome That In a Photographic Quality Digital Camera Dedicated ?

Which Mobile Phone Sony Ericsson ? Which Mobile Phone Sony ? Which Mobile Phone Samsung ?
Equaled And Surpassed In Some Situations a Photo Quality Camera DSLR ???

And You Just Said No !!!

For The Simple Reason That There Is Not Exist And Never Existed a Sony Or Samsung Cell Phone That Achieves Such a Feat !!!

For The Cause... Motive... Reason And Circumstance That Only Nokia Has Courage And Technology For Such a Feat !!!

And That's a Proven Fact With The Spectacular N82 (TIPA AWARDS 2008), NSERIES N8 (MOST OF THE DECADE CAMERAPHONE) And 808 PureView (TIPA AWARDS 2012 AND MILLENNIUM GREATEST CAMERAPHONE) !!!

P.S: Now Here I Close My Participation In This Topic Because It Was Too Pathetic To Argue With Someone So Lacking In Knowledge About Photography And Technology ! Without Further !!!

http://blog.gsmarena.com/noki[....]apple-iphone-4s-38mp-shootout/

"NOKIA 808 PUREVIEW (__ABYSS__) ALL THE OTHER PLANET MOBILE WITH INTEGRATED DIGITAL CAMERA !!!"
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-06-19 06:22
Mr.Guarulhos

Congratulations for the Nokia 808 !! Now go buy a Pureview 808 and spare us all from the nonsense
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-06-19 13:23
P.S: Now Here I Close My Participation In This Topic Because It Was Too Pathetic To Argue With Someone So Lacking In Knowledge About Photography And Technology ! Without Further !!!

Troll at it's best! to admins I'm begging you, please move this pointless thread to its proper place
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2012-06-19 12:24 ]
10 years at Esato
Sugarkane
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-06-19 13:27

On 2012-06-18 23:04:52, Guarulhos wrote:
P.S: Here I Close My Participation In This Topic, For Every Time I'm Through Being Harassed Speculations Cheap, As Always Here What Worked With The Truth Of The Facts !

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi