Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia 808 PureView Thread And Discussion

Previous  123 456 ... 939495  Next
Author Nokia 808 PureView Thread And Discussion
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-07-01 17:11
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Haha in daylight my Xperia U camera turns out decent images. Not the best but still good. Symbian Belle ain't that bad just browsing is shit
Phone?? What phone??
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-07-01 17:43

On 2012-07-01 14:22:39, davidsic wrote:
Sorry for my english but, a member of planete-smartphones who bought a 808pv say symbian is a real crap to use !

I don't think your English is any bad at all, it's pretty much understandable as compared with you know who
10 years at Esato
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-07-01 17:59
Bonovox...

Do Not Create Unnecessary Controversies, Distorting What Actually Written !

What Actually Wrote Is That The Display Is Best For Pureview Views Outdoors Under Direct Influence Of Sunlight And You Can Check This Information By Viewing The Test Promoted By GSMARENA !!!

Rasec...

You're a Sony Fan Idiot That Has No Knowledge Lower Photography And Technology !

So Do Not Lose Even One More Second And Arguing With You !

P.S: VÁ A MERDA Or If You Prefer In English Go To Shit !
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-07-01 18:16
^^ Actually you're the one who trolls in this site, everyone's just sharing their opinions and there you are berating anyone who you find disagreeing with you, and seriously you need to at least learn to post properly as 75% of your post are completely indiscernible, yes I'm trying to understand what you actually mean. and please don't accuse me of not knowing the basics of photography as I have been pretty much knowledgeable in taking high ISO pictures with a DSLR than you could ever do with your Pureview

Seriously I wonder what the admins are doing just letting this pointless thread exist only for flames and insults to keep coming.
10 years at Esato
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-07-01 18:17
Davidsic...

Thanks For The Info !

However The Views Of This site Is Solely Related To The Operating System SYMBIAN !

In Regard To Other Resources Which I Have Quoted, Or Be, Camera, Camcorder, The Audio Quality Of Music Player And GPS Navigation He's Shot The Best Option Available On The Planet !!!

This Fact Has Been Seen, Proven And Released By GSMARENA, PHONEARENA, FONEARENA, THE VERGE, ENGADGET, SWEDROID, PHOTOGRAPHYBLOG And DPREVIEW !!!

Good... On You Do Not Know Why They're So Bored They Create So Much Controversy And For Finding Of Truth !

P.S: In Truth There Is A World Of Phones, Now That I Will Teach You To !

There Is No Best In Mobile Planet Absolutely All Resources... What Really Exists Is The Best Phones That Meet The Needs Of Your User !!!

What If Necessity Of User Multimedia Resource For Excellence In (Camera, Camcorder, Music Player), The Best Bet Is The NOKIA 808 PUREVIEW !!!

So Simple !
titus1
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-07-01 19:57
I think "this guy" is fondling himself while posting. Because he always post with much gusto.
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2012-07-01 20:20
He reminds me of a more aggressive version of plank. Oh how I've missed these flame threads, largely motivated by an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-07-01 23:18
Not even I know what he's talking about cos it certainly ain't plain English. And I wonder what's wrong with being a Sony fan?? You seem to get it in your head that cos a phone has a better camera than another we are all going to sulk about it?? Get real

Sony Xperia U
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-07-01 22:25 ]
exaflare23
Nokia Lumia 510
PM
Posted: 2012-07-05 03:51
PV808 is awesome, great, Best Image Quality that other phones doesnt have but I learned that in "photography" IQ is not that important, its about composition, kind of story, wow factor that your photo must have

@guarulhos

for example you're browsing the internet then you saw 2 kinds of image both flower subject, what picture you want to check out 1st or you want to pick.

A

B

[ This Message was edited by: exaflare23 on 2012-07-05 03:39 ]
"You don't need a reason to help people"
-Nokia N82 5.0MP Carl Zeiss Optics
-My|Phone A878 Duo
My C901 Shots flickr
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-07-05 06:44
Exaflare23...

I Fully Agree !

Nothing Of The Subject Advance To Own a Ferrari, If The Person Concerned Has No License To Drive !!!

The Same Situation Turns With Cameraphones And Digital Cameras, Nothing Of The Best Equipment Advance If the User In Question Do Not Have Any Photo Knowledge !

I've Visualized Amazing Images... Quality Unquestionable Taken With The Xperia Arc And Xperia Neo (Bad Camerafones), As I've Seen Pictures With Bad Quality... Incidentally Captured By Lousy Nokia NSeries N8 And The Apple IPhone 4S (Marvelous Cameraphones) !

Everything is Very Subjective Yes, But in 95% Of Cases, The Photos Taken With Cameraphones Top Of The Line Of Nokia (808 PUREVIEW And NSERIES N8) Will Be Better Than The Images Captured By All Other Cell Phone Companies (SAMSUNG, SONY, APPLE, LG, HTC And Etc...) !

And It Turns On Account 2 Specific Reasons:

1º While Sony... Samsung... Apple... Other Manufacturers And Cameraphones They Add In His Image Sensor Size Of A Lump Of Olive, Nokia Smartphones His Team Top Line Image Sensors With Gigantic, 6 Times In Middle Of Greater Than The Competition And Two Times Higher Than The Integrated Digital Compact Cameras !!!

2º While Sony... Samsung... Apple... HTC And Other Manufacturers They Add Lenses Made Of Plastic... The Nokia Devices Top Line Your With Crystal Lens !!!

Got It ??? Add Nothing More !!!

P.S: As For His Question... My Choice Is The Second Picture !!!
exaflare23
Nokia Lumia 510
PM
Posted: 2012-07-05 07:17

On 2012-07-05 06:44:44, Guarulhos wrote:
Exaflare23...

I Fully Agree !

Nothing Of The Subject Advance To Own a Ferrari, If The Person Concerned Has No License To Drive !!!

The Same Situation Turns With Cameraphones And Digital Cameras, Nothing Of The Best Equipment Advance If the User In Question Do Not Have Any Photo Knowledge !

I've Visualized Amazing Images... Quality Unquestionable Taken With The Xperia Arc And Xperia Neo (Bad Camerafones), As I've Seen Pictures With Bad Quality... Incidentally Captured By Lousy Nokia NSeries N8 And The Apple IPhone 4S (Marvelous Cameraphones) !

Everything is Very Subjective Yes, But in 95% Of Cases, The Photos Taken With Cameraphones Top Of The Line Of Nokia (808 PUREVIEW And NSERIES N8) Will Be Better Than The Images Captured By All Other Cell Phone Companies (SAMSUNG, SONY, APPLE, LG, HTC And Etc...) !

And It Turns On Account 2 Specific Reasons:

1º While Sony... Samsung... Apple... Other Manufacturers And Cameraphones They Add In His Image Sensor Size Of A Lump Of Olive, Nokia Smartphones His Team Top Line Image Sensors With Gigantic, 6 Times In Middle Of Greater Than The Competition And Two Times Higher Than The Integrated Digital Compact Cameras !!!

2º While Sony... Samsung... Apple... HTC And Other Manufacturers They Add Lenses Made Of Plastic... The Nokia Devices Top Line Your With Crystal Lens !!!

Got It ??? Add Nothing More !!!

P.S: As For His Question... My Choice Is The Second Picture !!!

Very good choice, second picture was taken by c901 and 1st one was taken by Pureview 808
[ This Message was edited by: exaflare23 on 2012-07-05 06:23 ]
"You don't need a reason to help people"
-Nokia N82 5.0MP Carl Zeiss Optics
-My|Phone A878 Duo
My C901 Shots flickr
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2012-07-05 12:21
had a very good laugh

95% Top Of The Line Of Nokia (808 PUREVIEW And NSERIES N8) Will Be Better Than The Images Captured By All Other Cell Phone Companies

was just blown away by this example and he himself proved it by choosing letter B

the point is clear though, photo quality also greatly relies on the photographer. When photos are downsized to a size that is commonly used for printing 4x6 photos or for facebook sharing, the difference in details is almost negligible not unless the camera is truly horrible which in contrast most cameraphones today produce decent to good image quality. Which is why consumers look for a balanced capability when considering buying mobile phones.
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2012-07-05 11:38 ]
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2012-07-05 12:57
I'm so speechless with this, there's no question that PureView is the best cameraphone, but "photography" is not handled by the camera, it's the user that does that. the camera is just the medium. thanks for making my day fellow kabayans!

my advice to you exaflare is to post a link for their original output in this thread, as he might not believe what you just said
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2012-07-05 12:01 ]
10 years at Esato
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-07-05 15:07
Well yea it's true who is behind the lens. I before have managed to get the best out of a poor camera phone as I know how to
Phone?? What phone??
exaflare23
Nokia Lumia 510
PM
Posted: 2012-07-08 16:08
@razec

ok here's your request

Picture A (Pureview 808)

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6223/201206150057.jpg

EXIF

Picture B (C901)