Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia 808 PureView Thread And Discussion

Previous  123 ... 111213 ... 939495  Next
Author Nokia 808 PureView Thread And Discussion
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 00:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Davidsic...

What You Call Of (Fanaticism), The World Flame Knowledge Technology And Photography, Something That Surely You Do Not Have !

For Always Writes Same BLA...BLA...BLA...BLA, Ie, The SIII Is Better Cameraphone Than The 808 PureView !!!

As To CU015170 Is Certainly Wise... Honnest, Best Photographer And Best Human Being You !!!

P.S: Bye...Bye For You Samsung Boy !!!
davidsic
Samsung Galaxy S 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 01:04
I never said that the GS3 have a better camera than the 808 ! I said the S3 is just million times better to use in the everyday life than this pure crap (i'm not talking of the camera).

I'm not a fanboy about Samsung, i'm not marry to a brand or company, i had a lot of phones of different company as you could read.

What You Call Of (Fanaticism), The World Flame Knowledge Technology And Photography, Something That Surely You Do Not Have !

A brain, that's the thing you probably don't have.

I lost my time with someone so silly bye !
ILoveBhe
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 01:54
May i please cut in. @david, you have S3 with you, right? Do you have an 808?
davidsic
Samsung Galaxy S 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 02:27
Yes i have both.
ILoveBhe
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 03:43

On 2012-08-16 02:27:57, davidsic wrote:
Yes i have both.

I have no more questions then, you have both and you prefer the S3 for photos. Sorry 808, you did not win this guy.
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 05:27
ILoveBhe...

It Is Impossible Win a Guy That Addition Of Is a "Samsung Boy", Does Not Mean Absolutely Nothing Of Photography And Technology !!!

Guys As He Write The More Bullshit World Both Here As Internet Apart From !

Some Examples Below:

"Samsung Galaxy S III Has Better Digital Camera That 808 PureView"

"Sony Ericsson Elm Has Better Digital Camera That 808 PureView"

"Sony Xperia Tx Has Better Digital Camera That 808 PureView"

So Disregard... Discuss With Guys Like That Is a Waste Of Time !

Which Valley Of Truth Is That Who Understands Really Technology And Especially Photograph Acclaims The 808 PureView Such As Better And Increased Solution In Imaging And Video History Of Cellular !

GSMARENA, PHONEARENA, THE VERGE, TELEFONINO.NET, ENGADGET, CNET ASIA, CNET UK, SWEDROID, GIZMODO, TECHNOBUFFALO, FONEARENA, TECHTUDO, TUDOCELULAR.COM, SMARTZONE, PHOTOGRAPHYBLOG, DPREVIEW, POCKETNOW´S, GADGETERIJA.NET, ZDNET, MOBILESYRUP, WIRED, BESTEPRODUCT, SNAPSORT TECHPROLONGED, TECHRADAR, NDTV, TECNOMUNDO, DIGITALVERSUS, FUTUREZONE, IFANR, SLASHGEAR, ALLBOUTSYMBIAN, PUREVIEWCLUB, WIKIPEDIA, TIPA And Now EISA Are Only Some Examples To Prove Here The Write !!!

P.S: Only I See the Excuse "These Idiots" When Is Released The Nokia Lumia 1001 (Windows Phone 8, CPU Quad Core, GPU Adreno 320, Display HD And Nokia PureView Pro Imaging Technology)... There 808 PureView Continue To The King Of Cameraphones !!!
ILoveBhe
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 07:00
Si senor...

I don't know about s3 because i don't have one so truly I cannot argue first hand with Davidsic, I do have a 4S though and my 808 smokes my 4s anytime of the day. Since i had this 808, never used my 4s' cam seriously anymore.

If you are correct in branding David as a Samsung Fanatic, discussing with him is indeed useless, Samsung Cam will always be better for him.
davidsic
Samsung Galaxy S 4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 12:19

On 2012-08-15 19:16:42, davidsic wrote:

On 2012-08-15 17:02:59, ILoveBhe wrote:
^^ does this mean S3 is better than 808 in camera? What does that comparison mean?
That mean in good light conditions whitout settings the GS3 make nice and more "wow" pictures than the 808. With the Nokia you must sets the vivid colour, increase the constrast and the sharpening to have more "punchy" pictures.

Overall the 808 is better, better details, less noise, better in low light, xenon flash, the zoom ect... On the other side the macro mode such because you can't focus in short distances like a lot of other phones.

So, camera is very good but the phone is very bad for all the rest. But i already said that

Sorry for my english.

you remember I said that on the previous page ?

The 808 have a exceptional camera like we know, On the other hand the s3 has a good camera, good enough for most people, nice level of details, not to much noise, good colours, lot of settings, scenes, resolution/formats, hdr, burst mode very fast (choosing the best pic) and nice video camera up to 1920x1080. It's not as good as the 808 but it's easy to handle, to share pics with social networks and it's fast.

The other day I sent a nice portrait picture taken with the 808 via bluetooth in s3 ... the difference of screen rendering is huge ! the low resolution does not desert the 808. shame for a phone who have the best camera !

For the rest the problem is symbian, everything is a nightmare to use compare with android and i'm not talking only of the S3, also One x, xperia S, LG optimus and not only high end, takes a lot cheaper phones like htc One v, xperia Sola (or even U), Galaxy Ace 2 or Beam ect...all these phone work better than this expensive symbian phone. More fluid, fast, better user experience, services, more choice, even better apps and so on.

ILoveBhe, you have a 4S, maybe you understand that ?

The one and only thing that the 808 doing better is its camera but there's not only the camera in a smartphone
[ This Message was edited by: davidsic on 2012-08-16 11:23 ]
ILoveBhe
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 12:33
The camera is my only concern here, before i bought the 808 i knew from the specs that the camera is superb but the rest of it is not something to brag. I hated the grains and blur from my 4s and 808 is the cure. I thought this thread was about the cam and none others.
[ This Message was edited by: ILoveBhe on 2012-08-16 12:22 ]
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 13:07
lol, again guarulhos why are you so insecure? again we never said that the 808 has inferior camera, nor did we claim that the GS3, Xperia S, Iphone 4S takes better ones. You yourself thought that we are claiming such a thing but we never did. You must be so paranoid that there might be something better than 808 and that you are imagining that anyone who did not like 808 is your enemy, lol

@ILoveBhe

You might want to read page 5 of this thread about how guarulhos picked the c901 picture over the 808 because of a very simple reason that it looked much more interesting.

If camera is your only concern then 808 is for you, This thread is indeed about the camera, but let's not forget that a much bigger part of the image quality depends on the user. Plus what davidsic has showed is the practicality of a GS3 over the 808. How large are you going to print the photos anyway? the advantage of the 808 as a superior camera becomes long gone when you print them to what? normal size 4"X6" photos? uploaded to facebook where facebook automatically reduces the quality to save bandwidth?

sadly for those simple tasks, the pureview technology is just thrown to waste and not really used.

so where are we going to use 808 then? for serious photography? but then it is bordering between compact cameras and DSLR. will a photographer use an 808? most probably not, will a casual user use an 808? yes, but will the casual user bother to use 808 to its full potential?

so where does that leave the 808 then? to enthusiasts who want superb quality picture but remain compact and easy to use. how many exactly are enthusiasts when it comes to camera on phones?

well any way that is my point in this debate on which is which.

to put it simply

808 = lamborghini supercar
GS3 = your ordinary sedan

which one will you use for daily driving? most probably the more comfortable and economical ordinary sedan than the powerful and high gas consuming lamborghini.

you point and shoot without setting anything but still get almost the same quality for photo blogging, ordinary print and uploading to facebook. (not for nitpicking on pixel peep details like, hey! I can see some noise in the small leaves on the photo!)

oh and sorry for the long post
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2012-08-16 12:17 ]
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 13:20
^
Hahaha I don't think we can equate Lambo with 808

I'd say 808 is Landcruiser and the GS3 is an Audi Q7. Landcruiser definitely is superior to the Q7 off the beaten track but it just can't match the performance and refinement of the Q7. It's "crude" in comparison. And for most people Q7's off road credentials shall suffice.
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-08-16 12:21 ]
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 13:26
well yeah I was referring to camera capability which is why I picked the lambo or maybe some other supercar . I understand it can easily be misunderstood cause GS3 is the powerful one when it comes to performance.
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2012-08-16 12:27 ]
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
AbuBasim
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 13:43

On 2012-08-16 13:07:27, reeflotz wrote:
808 = lamborghini supercar
GS3 = your ordinary sedan

808 = the Bentley in this Top Gear episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyH-351Z_-0
ILoveBhe
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 14:14
Like I've said, I hated the dots, grains and blur from my 4s or the traces of severe noise reduction by cam drivers, visible even on Facebook. I was not really happy with the photos that's it. More often i upload indoor shots and the 808 does the job. I mostly do daylight shots for forums and photography showdown only and for that requires usually pixel peeping. PureView then is everything to me.

With regards the 5th page, even i will have more interest on the second photo, no offense tho to the owner of the first photo but maybe if the photos were taken by one person and staged the same, that has to be another story, or not considering the 2nd photo was over sharpened designed to be displayed at that puny size, that trick question was no longer about camera but already about how an image is better composed and proved your point that at puny images, flaws are indeed hidden. Pinch me but I still want to slide show my images at full screen.

I do not know neither how you defined Image Quality depending on users? I have different belief, according to my readings, image quality refers to image quality....not on users. Maybe you have to write a book and publish that a photo full of noise to be of high image quality because the user does not mind noise. According to my readings, a high quality image is and image without noise and that applies to all images regardless of users, and that's just one. We still have details etc.

I don't care about points where you don't use phone, or not everybody loves this phone. I don't care where the PureView tech is going, what matters to me is this: as of this date, the 808 produces the highest quality images from a phone.

I'm no fanatic, i'm just particular and sticking with the topic, had this thread been titled Speed Test, I would have stood for the 4S, but no, this is about image quality.

This yanking may never end but i have simple points.
As of this date.
Image Quality, the best is 808

Now please mention my name only if you disagree that the 808 produces the best image quality from a phone. Regarding other matters, ok other phones win. With that, i will take the Lamborghini anytime
[ This Message was edited by: ILoveBhe on 2012-08-16 13:30 ]
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-08-16 18:45
ILoveBhe...

Congratulations Man ! Absolutely Nothing Adding But Only Praise !

You Were Clear, Concise, Goal And Mainly Thunderous In Its "Genial" Placing !

Simply Destroyed Those "SONY FANS" Fanatics !

As Refers To Quality Image And Video Quality The 808 PUREVIEW Is Light Years Forward Of GALAXY S III And Any Other Cell Phone !!!

Against Facts... Not There Are Arguments !

P.S: As To "SONY FANS" Reeflotz And Randomuser.... Can Ignore Them !

They Do Not Understand Anything Technology And Especially Photography !!!

Is As Understand Something Really, Never Would Deny That The 808 PUREVIEW, Is The Best Cameraphone History... Well Such That APPLE IPHONE 4S, SONY XPERIA P And SONY XPERIA GO, Offers Results Photo Higher To The SAMSUNG I9300 GALAXY S III !!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 111213 ... 939495  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic