Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia Asha unpublished features

Author Nokia Asha unpublished features
gadgetboyz
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-04-13 08:35
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
There are so many features in the Asha 200. Various Exterior agencies, publishers and media reports have missed to write the unique features of the Nokia Asha 200.
Asha 200 has got the DRM feature and the Dual Speakers with noise control sensors. It is the first mini smartphone with all touch and type feature and inbuilt angry birds and also access to so many apps with a one touch go.
The DRM is free feature from Nokia providing one touch download of music from a list of 40 million tracks.
Asha 200 is not just a phone, its a mobile with faster networking features and a big music box.

I think no other phone is there in the market with all these features at such a affordable price tag.
Also the 5MP camera is unbelievable.
ernesthelmer
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-13 11:30
I am using this phone for last 1 month this is very good phone, its net speed & battery excellent...Most of the time we should exit (quit) any unused apps to avoid battery drain. Nokia phones have power save mode too think that its battery back up is good. I have been using Nokia phones I still do not face any problem about its battery and its quality . ..
dominiquelan
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2012-04-23 12:22
I still think it's very affordable given its specs. It can be difficult to unseat Apple and Samsung now, though.
Always on the lookout for new mobile phones online!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi