Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > LG might be working on a flagship model competing directly with the Galaxy S III from Samsung

Author LG might be working on a flagship model competing directly with the Galaxy S III from Samsung
laffen
Sony Xperia T
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-10 11:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Even though the Samsung Galaxy S III is still just a rumoured phone model, sources say that an unannounced D1L smartphone from LG will compete for the same customers

LG 2012 roadmap. Codename D1L

Esato News

tan_aniki
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2012-04-10 11:44
Dual core fight with quad core? Anyway i already got my HTC One X~
laffen
Sony Xperia T
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-10 23:05
Yes, dual-core can beat quad-core processors. Most mobile apps does not utilize multiple cores very well.
Marly
Nokia Lumia 1020
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-11 21:04
LG produced some phones with good hardware in the past, but they then spoiled them with the software.
"If you will find nobody against you, you will find nobody for you." (Bill Bernbach)
etaab
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2012-04-12 21:49
I cant speak for the rest of the world but i dont think anything LG will do will work all that well in the UK. Being a phone geek i observe people every day who come in the store i manage and i can usually identify any manufacturers phone even if i cant ID the model and very rarely these days are there many LG handsets out there in peoples hands.

Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi