left to right iphone 3/3gs , iphone 4 and iphone 5

(samsung galaxy below)
[ This Message was edited by: binhminh on 2012-03-09 07:45 ]
Ravager
T610
PM
Posted: 2012-03-09 09:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Isn't that the mock-up a German tech site did after a "iPhone 5" case just before the iPhone 4s announcement?
[ This Message was edited by: Ravager on 2012-03-09 08:47 ]
Ravager
The tiny rabbit from outer space
cobra111
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM
Posted: 2012-03-09 09:58
I'm pretty sure that I've seen these before the 4s release as well. Everyone was complaining about the state of the shadows on a few of the shots and that the jack socket wasn't a hole.
I'm not mad - - - The voices tell me I'm not . . .
ernesthelmer
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-03-10 07:58
Amazing pictures....The iPhone is one of most recognized and well-loved smartphones of todays time.... I seriously can't wait to give it a try..!
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2012-03-10 21:57
THINNEST so far
Felimenta97
Sony Xperia S
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-03-11 02:27
I don't liked iPhone's design that much, but I am impressed. It looks really good. But Xperia S still wins.
I don't get people. Never Have, never will.
binhminh
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-03-13 05:02

On 2012-03-11 02:27:08, Felimenta97 wrote:
I don't liked iPhone's design that much, but I am impressed. It looks really good. But Xperia S still wins.

oh, i don't like sony. i like Apple iPhone very much. this is private ^^!
dominiquelan
Xperia X10 White
PM
Posted: 2012-03-13 06:16
Is this for real? Either way, it's awesome.
Always on the lookout for new mobile phones online!
Ravager
T610
PM
Posted: 2012-03-13 08:46

On 2012-03-13 06:16:18, dominiquelan wrote:
Is this for real? Either way, it's awesome.

NO!

As i said, it's a mock up from last year!
Link
Ravager
The tiny rabbit from outer space
dizzybee
Apple iPhone 4
PM
Posted: 2012-04-04 23:00
Looks like a Galaxy S2
iPhone 4
binhminh
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-04-05 09:35
yes. But i prefer it over galaxy.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-04-09 22:11
http://blog.gsmarena.com/1gb-[....]-new-ipod-touch-51/#more-30759
Phone?? What phone??
anonymuser
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2012-04-10 15:06
I like the iphone, I've owned the 3G, 3GS, and now the 4S. Unless things genuinely change, I'll most probably replace my 4S with whatever new iPhone is around when my 4S contract is up. I think Apple are way ahead of the competition in every way that matters, and I don't see any sign of that changing.

All of that said, I couldn't care less if I never saw another iphone rumour, mockup, spec or launch date prediction as long as I lived. It's just so boring, and so pointless, I've no idea why anyone bothers with it anymore.
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-04-10 15:35
@Boinng

Apple is ahead of every thing that matters for you. The 4S does not have the best display, fastest processor, 4G network support or the best battery performance, but I guess these are things that don't matter to you. I do not doubt that you feel the iPhone 4S has the best complete package for your needs. Your needs will certainly change over time, and I also believe for example the next 4-inch iPhone will be better than the current 3.7-inch model. So will probably you when the time comes. To justify a yearly spending of $650 on a mobile phone, you - like every one else, will defend their choices with arguments that exactly matches the handset purchase. Isn't that why we have the Iphone/Android/Windows Phone war?

agree?
anonymuser
Apple iPhone 4S
PM
Posted: 2012-04-10 16:35
@laffen,

I honestly wasn't trying to drag up an argument about what I think's best about the iPhone, my point was simply to underline the fact that I get what Apple are doing and will be seriously interested in the new iPhone when it comes out (unlike a lot of people here, or at least what a lot of people here would admit), and yet even I couldn't care less about these rumours and unsubstantiated predictions about an iphone 5/6/7 several months away from the fact.

Processor, screen size, RAM etc - of course they matter, but they simply aren't a sensible measurement of anything in themselves. In my opinion, quoting these kinds of numbers in terms of absolute proof of anything is just part of an outdated mythology that needs to be forgotten. Even amongst Android phones, where hardware differentiation is the only thing most manufacturers have to compete on, the assumption that one phone is inherently better or even faster than the other because it's got x processor instead of y is nonsense, and often proves false.

My view on the iPhone is that its user experience is well ahead of the competition - and yes, as a user, it's that user experience that matters to me. The processor in the 4S is plenty powerful, but it's also uniquely tailored to iOS and the rest of the hardware in ways that Android simply can't match, and all the more efficient for that.

Battery performance, particularly after the recent update, is fantastic. I'm used to charging every night out of habit, but just the other day I left on a trip and forgot my charger, when I got back the phone had been running 1 day 7 hours, with more than 6 hours actual usage, and still had 17% in reserve when I eventually plugged it in. Are there Android phones that can beat that, probably, but do they stack up to the 4S in every other way?

4G support? We're at least a year away from any 4G network in the UK, and probably many years before it reaches the more rural places I live and work. Meanwhile, 3G on my 4S is extremely quick and more than adequate for browsing, streaming, literally anything I'm likely to do on a phone (and phone tariff). 4G is unlikely to even be a deciding factor on my next phone.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi