Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > Help-Sony Ericsson w995 no audio/camera/accelerometer

Author Help-Sony Ericsson w995 no audio/camera/accelerometer
Shiba
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-03-03 15:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Starting about a few days ago, my Sony Ericsson w995 did not have any audio coming out of it, both with the speakers and with the headphones (the internal speaker is fine, I can still hear people talking when they call), and my camera/accelerometer is not working. I already tried updating the phone and so on, but the problem still wasn't resolved. Does anyone have a solution to this?

I looked this problem up on Google too, and I see that some people fixed the problem by flashing the phone. If that's the case, does anyone have any good flashing software to recommend, specifically for my Sony Ericsson? Even better, I would really appreciate if anyone can provide some detailed instructions on how I should flash my phone, since I'm pretty much a noob on stuff like this

Thanks in advance.
emporium
Sony Xperia V
PM
Posted: 2012-03-03 18:14

[ This Message was edited by: emporium on 2012-12-27 11:05 ]
Shiba
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-03-03 23:29
Okay, I'll try that and see if it works. I didn't do anything to my phone though besides updating the software. After that, it just started malfunctioning.
Shiba
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-03-04 00:16
Yeah, I think you were right about the mechanical part...I flashed it, still didn't work. I suspect I might have dropped the phone and didn't noticed anything wrong with it until I realized the audio problem. Looks like I'll have to find someone to repair it for me. But thanks anyways for suggesting wotanserver, easy to use
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2012-03-04 02:44
u have A2 uploader as well for flashing
Shiba
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-03-04 16:16
I haven't tried A2 Uploader yet, but I may try it if I have the time. I've already flashed it once with Wotan Client, and it didn't help at all, so I'm assuming that it may be a hardware problem and that flashing with a different program may come up with the same results.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi