Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Nokia > Nokia Releases A Video Teaser 808 PureView !

1234  Next
Author Nokia Releases A Video Teaser 808 PureView !
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-02-21 22:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ends Of Being Released A Video "Provocative" Nokia, In Inviting Living The Biggest and Best Experience In Photography And Video From Any Mobile World History !

And This Is Shown On Experience Next Day On February 27 Press Conference In The Finnish Giant WMC 2012 !

No Doubt Being Nokia Fan Or Not, For All Those Who Love Photography, The Official Announcement Of The Nokia 808 PureView Will Be a Major Milestone In The History of Cell Phones !

Once The Link Below Video On You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?[....]Wdxmwc&feature=player_embedded

But You, Dear Friends Esato...

What Will They Think Nokia Until Then "Thoughtless", Ie a Mobile Handset Capable of Overcoming In Picture Quality And Video Until Then King Of Cameraphones Nokia NSeries N8 ???
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-21 23:20
Cannot wait!! But why is this in Europe section
Phone?? What phone??
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-02-21 23:57
Looks interesting!!
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 16:47
41 megapixel
Packed in a 5 mp photo.
Symbian Belle
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 16:56
You Sony Fans are a bad joke, keep talking and writing releases that nothing surprised the market, the same apparatus and some unattractive and neglect that revolutionizes the truth!

And the only truth is that revolutionizes the NOKIA, whether you like it or not, and no point in not reporting on anything here because the pureview here to stay and the beloved Sony humulhar of you and any other company!

41 megapixels of the highest photographic perfection is not for anyone but for those who can, and such daring only nokia has the courage and ability to perform technologically!

If the NSeries N8 already humiliated in terms of quality photographic Xperia S, which will PUREVIEW ???

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
masada1971
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 17:02
xperia S the king of cameraphones,right???you re so funny here in esato...
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 17:06

On 2012-02-27 16:56:59, Guarulhos wrote:
You Sony Fans are a bad joke, keep talking and writing releases that nothing surprised the market, the same apparatus and some unattractive and neglect that revolutionizes the truth!

And the only truth is that revolutionizes the NOKIA, whether you like it or not, and no point in not reporting on anything here because the pureview here to stay and the beloved Sony humulhar of you and any other company!

41 megapixels of the highest photographic perfection is not for anyone but for those who can, and such daring only nokia has the courage and ability to perform technologically!

If the NSeries N8 already humiliated in terms of quality photographic Xperia S, which will PUREVIEW ???

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

You really do drone on a bit don't you??
Phone?? What phone??
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 20:58
Ok this thread looks clean ATM, but other forums already have so much bullshit that it already hurts!

First of all you CAN'T compare phone cameras to DSLRs. Megapixel count for me means nothing. I'm going for features and picture quality.
You will NEVER EVER NEVER get a DSLR quality pic from a phone. You will never have great bokeh (blur) with camera phones (or focus control, or other things to express your creativity).
All you get here is more megapixels that possibly create a clearer picture (more detail). But the question is how many times have you opened a picture to its full size?.. And for normal prints and viewing on PC my 8mpx SGS2 is perfect.

But it's nice to have a huge sensor for the lossless zoom. Now THAT I envy. Other than that I wouldn't buy this phone.
1. I don't like the design, 2. low screen res for such a "huge sensor" 3. Symbian belle :/

And OFC let's not forget that this will not be cheap!

"Photographic perfection"... I always lol when I read big words like these. XD
People who don't think may even say: Now with this phone out, Canon and Nikon can close down their factories and go bankrupt. ...
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 21:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azRLyAB8q_U&feature=related
I like it & I would buy it for the camera. Symbian Belle is decent too nothing wrong with it. The design is bland looks like an old Nokia N series but I am sure it will produce great images. We have already seen some. The man in that video says 10mb files
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2012-02-27 20:13 ]
Phone?? What phone??
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 21:18
Thats madness. Great for cameraphone geeks like me, but as an OS Symbian is done now that Nokia have abandoned it.

They should have put this camera into a Windows Phone.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
daviep
Samsung Galaxy S 4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 23:38
thats one ugly phone
galaxy note8
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2012-02-27 23:54
Yeah +1 for this on windows phone. A design like the N9 is more appealing to me. This is ugly and reminds me of the xpress music :/
No offense but nokia always sucked at design.
I had 1 UIQ phone, and 1 Symbian (G900 and Satio). Both where horrible phones when it came down to the OS. The A200 and whatever Sony E used back then was way better. Now that I switched to android 1 year ago, I absolutely adore it. It has everything I need.
Android is up there with iOS (or whatever apple is running). Call it belle or lucy or whatever, it's still symbian, and it's ugly and outdated. + limited useful apps :/

Jelly of the sensor but the rest is sh!t IMO. Sample images from GSMarena are good, but I am waiting for real 8mpx samples, the resolution where it would suppose to "shine".
MFW I don't buy a phone for it's camera, I buy it because I like the design and OS.
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2012-02-28 00:13
I despise Symbian with a passion, so any glimmer of consideration that I had about getting this phone vanished when I found out what OS it's running,

Please let it die.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-02-28 00:21
Indeed. I don't think I'll consider Symbian again, not unless they do something radical with it, but the camera and the technology behind it looks very promising.
Guarulhos
Nokia 808 PureView
PM
Posted: 2012-02-28 00:58
It's very interesting to see the behavior of Sony fans this stupid forum !

Cause I'm so fan of nokia assumed, however I'm also a fan of Sony, otherwise never participate in this forum since here only circulate news of Sony products and services, but regardless of being a fan of the brand, b or c I analyze your potential as a whole, which is unable to see that most members of this forum have the same perception !

If the 808 PureView was a phone from Sony would be the 8th wonder of the modern world, but as it is a phone Noka, you hunt and hunt through some defect, critical design, operating system and etc !

But the reality is only one so far the only company that has innovated real WMC in 2012, it was the Nokia phones Sony revolcuionaram at all surprised or simply had more of it, simple as that!

Now you Sony Fans donkeys on duty there is only drool with envy and with the technical specifications of the New King of Camerafones !!!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi