||Symbian Hacked.again! Norton Secutity (vivaz and satio too)
Joined: Oct 01, 2011
Symbian hack by Norton Security. By CODeRUS.
How to hack?
1. install NortonSymbianHack.sisx
3. Go Options- Anti-Virus - Quarantine list
4. Go Options - Restore, accept prompt
5. Exit application, delete from App manager (Symantec Symbian Hack). Also delete c:shared folder.
6. Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1.sisx from hack archive
7. Launch and apply patches:
- Open4all for full access to file system
- Installserver for installing any unsigned applications ( if red cross - get installserver.exe here )
Important: Set patches to auto if needed (Options - Add to auto)
[ This Message was edited by: saeb2 on 2012-02-15 08:00 ]
Joined: Feb 14, 2012
My Vivaz Hacked successfuly
You are Great saeb2 . Ty a Lot Dude
Joined: Feb 11, 2012
From: Lincolnshire, Uk.
This didn't work for me, could get NortonSymbianHack.sisx to install and Rompatcher won't install anything to the "sys/bin/" folder but will install everything else. I've got a Satio with R1CA037 FW installed.
Everything is seen in black and whi.. Oh wait, Monochrome is on.
Joined: Aug 18, 2010
Your awesome man......................thank you so much...............saved my life.... |
Joined: Jul 18, 2012
+1 Satio hacked on firmware R2AK006
Sony has been pwned again and this time, they were pwned on a firmware that was meant to stop the hacks. Paha
Thank you very much!
Joined: May 04, 2009
Thanks man, worked a treat |