Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia Rumours 2012

Previous  123 ... 168169170 ... 318319320  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2012
motvikt
T68i
Joined: Jun 03, 2009
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 16:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-06-14 16:28:07, randomuser wrote:
I'm sorry to bring some bad news guys

LT30i/LT30a UAProf leaked. And the specs are

* MSM 8960 1.5 ghz (no PRO)
*1280x720 screen
* Bluetooth 3.1
* Android 4.0

So the Mint has nothing over the Hayabusa except LTE.


http://wap.sonymobile.com/UAprof/LT30atR701.xml
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-06-14 15:30 ]



Lol, not really a surprise. The real surprise would have been if they used the pro.
razec
Sony Xperia C
Joined: Aug 20, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Pearl of the orient seas
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 17:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-06-14 16:28:07, randomuser wrote:
I'm sorry to bring some bad news guys

LT30i/LT30a UAProf leaked. And the specs are

* MSM 8960 1.5 ghz (no PRO)
*1280x720 screen
* Bluetooth 3.1
* Android 4.0

So the Mint has nothing over the Hayabusa except LTE.


http://wap.sonymobile.com/UAprof/LT30atR701.xml
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-06-14 15:30 ]



So the good news would be It's still 13mp stacked Exmor, has Walkman app(?), has the same Higher battery capacity than Hayabusa (隼) and still has one of this year's fastest and most efficient SoC chip, BTW is LTE add-on and the extra bump on battery capacity really that expensive?
[ This Message was edited by: razec on 2012-06-14 17:09 ]
smclion102
T610
Joined: Aug 12, 2010
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 17:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
We are now hearing there will be NO NEW Xperia handsets announced at next week's event (this means no international LT29i 'Hayabusa' either)

Xperia Blog

Once again we got Played by Stupid SONY
[ This Message was edited by: smclion102 on 2012-06-14 16:30 ]
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
Joined: Sep 13, 2011
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 17:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
razec, mint has 1850mAh battery, higher capacity than Hayabusa.
Rubenos
Sony Xperia Z
Joined: Jun 06, 2012
Posts: 142
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 18:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Not true what xperiablog is saying, I'll post more details later.
[ This Message was edited by: Rubenos on 2012-06-14 17:23 ]
nagirodu
K660 Wine on black
Joined: Oct 27, 2011
Posts: 18
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 18:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-06-14 17:30:00, smclion102 wrote:
We are now hearing there will be NO NEW Xperia handsets announced at next week's event (this means no international LT29i 'Hayabusa' either)

Xperia Blog

Once again we got Played by Stupid SONY
[ This Message was edited by: smclion102 on 2012-06-14 16:30 ]


I couldn't find any such news on Xperiablog. There is no such update.
[ This Message was edited by: nagirodu on 2012-06-14 17:30 ]
Xajel
Xperia Arc Black
Joined: Jun 18, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Bahrain
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-06-14 18:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I'm just confused with Sony's S4 phones...

The S4 and S4 Pro both already have Bluetooth 4.0, but all S4 phones from Sony have BT3.1 ?

Is it because Sony didn't make the software part ?

Later, qualcomm website mentioned that the S4 includes a digital core BT4.0, and to implementing it requires analogue core BT4.0.. so is this all about it ?

Why Sony don't jump already to BT4 ? it will require only additional chip named (WCN3660/80) they don't even have BT3.1 +HS ( which start the connection via BT3.1 but when data start it will use the WiFi chip.. it only requires unified MAC between BT and WiFi which is there in S4 without the need for additional chip )...

BT4 has the LE profile which is comparable to ANT+ but it has wider usage not like ANT+ which is limited somehow to health and sport products...
the BT4 LE will be also the perfect solution for Sony's Smart Watch as it will greatly improve battery live but sadly Sony has no BT4 yet... I know there's almost no product that make use of BT4 but these will come at the end and I believe next year we will see some products that uses BT4 LE mode..
www.se4m.com : the Arabian Sony Ericsson community
HxH
Sony Xperia S
Joined: Dec 26, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: GMT+7
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 18:46
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
UAprof could change anytime until final spec announce.
SONY x Sexy x Slim x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : (Xperia S) Nozomi with Love.
smclion102
T610
Joined: Aug 12, 2010
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 18:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-06-14 18:29:39, nagirodu wrote:

On 2012-06-14 17:30:00, smclion102 wrote:
We are now hearing there will be NO NEW Xperia handsets announced at next week's event (this means no international LT29i 'Hayabusa' either)

Xperia Blog

Once again we got Played by Stupid SONY
[ This Message was edited by: smclion102 on 2012-06-14 16:30 ]


I couldn't find any such news on Xperiablog. There is no such update.
[ This Message was edited by: nagirodu on 2012-06-14 17:30 ]


XPERIA BLOG FACEBOOK PAGE
moogoo
Sony Xperia ZR
Joined: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: > 500
From: Philly/DC
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-06-14 18:57
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hmm... Mint will have an AT&T variant? interesting. i hope it's only a software/branding difference. In which case i'll get that to save money and then unbrand/unlock it myself...

moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1
Website: Coming Soon
rraz9228
P990 no flip
Joined: Oct 30, 2003
Posts: 142
From: CA USA
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 18:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-06-14 16:51:23, moogoo wrote:
i don't care either. just bring that baby out to market SOON. the longer they way, the higher the chance people (including me) will wait to see what's coming next and delay buying. I can't afford to upgrade every 6 months



It looks like it will be headed to at&t base in the model name "LT30at"

I know you don't like phones headed to the carriers.
Xajel
Xperia Arc Black
Joined: Jun 18, 2004
Posts: > 500
From: Bahrain
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-06-14 19:22
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Some sample photos from Mint ( LT30p )

https://picasaweb.google.com/[....]q=&psc=G&filter=1&camera=LT30p

I think p stands for protyotype... just guessing as it's the first time I see p in the codename
www.se4m.com : the Arabian Sony Ericsson community
kewsvnet
Xperia Mini Pro Black
Joined: Feb 26, 2007
Posts: 290
From: United Kingdom
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 20:24
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-06-14 19:22:50, Xajel wrote:
Some sample photos from Mint ( LT30p )

https://picasaweb.google.com/[....]q=&psc=G&filter=1&camera=LT30p

I think p stands for protyotype... just guessing as it's the first time I see p in the codename



thanx for the link....does anyone else find that the photos taken indoor....have got light from a xenon flash...its seems more powerful than ordinary LED flash
DACHA
Sony Xperia ZL
Joined: May 17, 2011
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 21:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-06-14 18:57:42, moogoo wrote:
hmm... Mint will have an AT&T variant? interesting. i hope it's only a software/branding difference. In which case i'll get that to save money and then unbrand/unlock it myself...




It better be just software. I was hoping to do the same. After getting the XS for $600 and having the yellow screen issue with no warranty I sure do not feel like spending another $ 700 on a phone.
rraz9228
P990 no flip
Joined: Oct 30, 2003
Posts: 142
From: CA USA
PM
Posted: 2012-06-14 21:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-06-14 18:57:42, moogoo wrote:
hmm... Mint will have an AT&T variant? interesting. i hope it's only a software/branding difference. In which case i'll get that to save money and then unbrand/unlock it myself...




How do you unbrand an at&t android phone? I can call at&t to unlock it but I don't know how to unbrand it.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 168169170 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic