NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2012-04-13 13:03
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2012-04-13 12:38:11, cha-B wrote:
Sony LT29i (Hayabusa) camera samples uploaded to Picasa:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?q=lt29i&psc=G&filter=1

Oh, good. It doesn't have a xenon flash.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-04-13 18:45

Just completed a survey for Sony Mobile and one of the questions was the screenshot above. Not sure if it is 100% confirmation that an XPlay 2 is actually in the pipeline but nice to know they're considering it and gathering feedback.
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-13 19:07
oh boy. leaked photo samples. i really don't understand why this is done. all it does is start a war between "this pictures suck!" and "oh it's not final firmware yet". personally, if it's not simply amazing, it shouldn't be leaked. Leaking is supposed to create a buzz right? If the leak is mediocre or average at best, all it does is fizzle the hype that already surrounds this device.

and ... because they were posted. the pictures look washed out to me. no contrast or depth of color. details look good on the keyboard one and the first completely black photo is simply amazing.. best...pic... ever.
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-14 02:48
@goldenface that's nice to see. What did you put in there? Notice only 7/12 of the features there are gaming specific. I think the real aim of the survey is find out whether or not they can get away with a sh!t-hot Playstation certified phone.

Imagine if everyone who fills that survey thinks "I know Sony have lacked a big screen, multi-core processors and world LTE so I'll put those first.". To Sony it will look like no-one prioritises the Playstation-ness and Play 2 will be downgraded to 'just another android' so as to not devalue the Playstation name.

I think it's obvious what the Play2 should really be. It should be a PS Vita that doesn't look ridiculous if you hold it to your ear to make a phone call.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
rss_ndrsn
Sony Xperia X Performance
PM
Posted: 2012-04-14 09:52
Nice to see that Sony wants to know what features consumers would like to see in the Play 2. I think the best way to go is to create a smartphone that dual boots Android OS and PS Vita OS. Make the screen as big as the PSV and the body as thin as the Galaxy note. I know you guys are thinking how can Sony put all that hardware buttons in a thin frame. Well, Sony do not. It will come as an accessory that is exactly similar to the PS Vita but without the screen. of the time Of course, Play 2 must come with sought after features of late. Don't you guys think the dual-boot smartphone is a great idea? I think this would complement sales of the PS Vita, plus Sony can promote their Vita OS among Android community.
worf1000
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-04-14 11:16

On 2012-04-12 00:27:50, rss_ndrsn wrote:

On 2012-04-11 23:53:22, moogoo wrote:
you know, all i really cared about in that entire diatribe of posts between you and wort1000 is that hayabusa and mint may have some of AMOLED screen in them. DONE!.. THAT'S IT! let's move on.

I just did that. You are the one who sounded like not ready to let go.
[ This Message was edited by: rss_ndrsn on 2012-04-12 08:31 ]

You keep talking about it with your stupid interpretation to put your word as fact without any proof.
Furthermore you mis complete my intention and my point, so keep ignore that and be happy little boy.

You didn't i explain the difference between OLed and AMoled and both are NOT the same little boy. I ask you what is Active Matrix? you never answer that question little boy.
What you are doing put your interpretation in my mouth, I'm sick of that little boy that's why it has no use to discuss with blinded people like you only selective and 100% ignore my explanation. I already debunked your stupid claim boy.

Just keep going to make your self ridiculous little boy.
kewsvnet
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-04-14 12:01
hey moderators...its time to put an end to this silly little debate on this forum post! let them bicker somewhere else!
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2012-04-14 14:26
AMOLED, SHMAMOLED,

NO ONE CARES.
TeknoBoi90
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2012-04-14 15:54
Hey, this is annoying, if somebody doesn't want to admit an obvious fact, he will never do it... So please end this discussion, no one cares about that
rss_ndrsn
PM
Posted: 2012-04-14 17:05
There really is no cure for stupidity! Can someone develop a 100% medication that uses 100% medication technique for stupidity?
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-15 08:25
@worf1000 & @rss_ndrsn

This has gone far enough. It is clear you can't reach an agreement and nobody here cares which of you is right or wrong, who is smarter and who knows nothing. We care about the quality of this thread which is degrading into a petty argument which is wasting everyone's time and patience. You are both responsible for this.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
rss_ndrsn
PM
Posted: 2012-04-15 09:37
I already stopped commenting about that OLED issue. The thing is wort1000 does not seem to be ready to drop the issue. The thread had been free of posts about that silly topic until wort1000 brought it up again. So it is not really my fault.

Anyway, IGZO LCD screens from Sharp have just been announced. Will Sony's new screen technology be announced next? I am quite excited to see what Sony has to offer. It has been almost 8 years since Sony released a device with very good screen that is way ahead of its time.
smclion102
T610
PM
Posted: 2012-04-16 12:19
How It All Went Wrong For Sony

The New York Times ran a wonderful feature over the weekend about the firm's decline. It's worth reading in full, but here's a taste:

"What went wrong is a tale of lost opportunities and disastrous infighting. It is also the story of a proud company that was unwilling or unable to adapt to realities of the global marketplace.

"Sony's gravest mistake was that it failed to ride some of the biggest waves of technological innovation in recent decades: digitalization, a shift toward software and the importance of the Internet.

"One by one, every sphere where the company competed - from hardware to software to communications to content - was turned topsy-turvy by disruptive new technology and unforeseen rivals. And these changes only highlighted the conflicts and divisions within Sony."

The New York Times ...
[ This Message was edited by: smclion102 on 2012-04-16 11:19 ]
motvikt
T68i
PM
Posted: 2012-04-16 14:48

On 2012-04-16 12:19:07, smclion102 wrote:
How It All Went Wrong For Sony

The New York Times ran a wonderful feature over the weekend about the firm's decline. It's worth reading in full, but here's a taste:

"What went wrong is a tale of lost opportunities and disastrous infighting. It is also the story of a proud company that was unwilling or unable to adapt to realities of the global marketplace.

"Sony's gravest mistake was that it failed to ride some of the biggest waves of technological innovation in recent decades: digitalization, a shift toward software and the importance of the Internet.

"One by one, every sphere where the company competed - from hardware to software to communications to content - was turned topsy-turvy by disruptive new technology and unforeseen rivals. And these changes only highlighted the conflicts and divisions within Sony."

The New York Times ...

[ This Message was edited by: smclion102 on 2012-04-16 11:19 ]

Nice article. Sony might go bankrupt in a few years if the continue like this.

I read the biography about Steve Jobs and he said some interesting things. He knew that the iphone would kill the ipod sales and he went ahead and released it anyway, not caring about losing money or a market segment. If Sony were in the same position as Jobs they would not have released the iphone, or they would have released a terrible phone with no musicplayer or something like that. Thats the difference between a successful company and a company like Sony
[ This Message was edited by: motvikt on 2012-04-16 13:54 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 939495 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic