Add to Bookmarks
Previous  123 ... 929394 ... 318319320  Next
Author Sony Xperia Rumours 2012
rss_ndrsn
Sony Xperia X Performance
PM
Posted: 2012-04-11 22:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
^I know right. It is hard to argue with someone who cannot grasp simple concept.

NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2012-04-11 22:19
People are still bickering over this AMOLED thing?

You do realise that most members here don't really care if it's AMOLED, OLED, SAMOLED or WHATEVEROLED as long as it has better viewing angles and contrast ratio than LCD.

Really, you guys are clogging the thread and making potentially interesting info hard to discern.

/rant
[ This Message was edited by: NightBlade on 2012-04-11 21:20 ]
rss_ndrsn
PM
Posted: 2012-04-11 22:34

On 2012-04-11 21:15:37, worf1000 wrote:
Did i ever mention PMOled boy?, you trow your words in my mouth boy is that everything you have?

You are so pity, there is no Active Matrix in OLED BOY!!!!!!!!!!! that's my whole point you getting desperate about that. I already explain that but you see only what you want to see, so keep selective en be happy I'm done with it.

Don't put your words in my mouth to proof your point buddy, i already give my point.
And motvikt, don't be a fool boy, he put his words in my mouth. I rest my case i made my point you all ignore my point and even getting so desperate to use your words put in my mouth to proof your point so i rest my case.

Well, motvikt is not as dumb as you are. Sorry, I am not trying to insult you in anyway but try relfect on what you are saying.
rss_ndrsn
PM
Posted: 2012-04-11 22:39

On 2012-04-11 22:19:19, NightBlade wrote:
People are still bickering over this AMOLED thing?

You do realise that most members here don't really care if it's AMOLED, OLED, SAMOLED or WHATEVEROLED as long as it has better viewing angles and contrast ratio than LCD.

Really, you guys are clogging the thread and making potentially interesting info hard to discern.

/rant
[ This Message was edited by: NightBlade on 2012-04-11 21:20 ]

Actually I have already said this before and I am going to say this again, my only purpose in having this lengthy discussion with wort1000 is to correct his dumb beliefs like 100% percent OLED and 100% OLED technique. I could not care less about what Sony display would be.
[ This Message was edited by: rss_ndrsn on 2012-04-11 21:44 ]
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-11 22:50
seriously. if you want to argue, take it to private. it's gone long enough and while the technology being used is relevant to the thread (to a SPECIFIC device please), the intricacies of how each type is different - myself and others - couldn't care less. if it looks sexy, that's all that matters. now please, for the love of _whatever higher being(s) you worship_, take it to private if you wish to continue.

I get excited when I go to esato.com and see that this thread has updates. But for the past few days it has been a complete disappointment and eyesore. Go measure your oled manhoods somewhere else.
[ This Message was edited by: moogoo on 2012-04-11 21:51 ]
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
Fiskarbert
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2012-04-11 23:10
@mongoo I feel so too...

And yeah, everytime I go to Esato and there's a new post in this thread I read it, but if this discussion about screens will continue I will simply abandon this thread because it becomes way to boring to read... Sorry if I sound rude but we don't need any further explanation of Oled or Amoled in this thread, just start another thread for those ones who are interested or just take it private. This is a thread for rumors about phones, not screens...
[ This Message was edited by: Fiskarbert on 2012-04-11 22:17 ]
rss_ndrsn
PM
Posted: 2012-04-11 23:19
^I really do not want to explain again the reason behind my discussion with wort1000. So I would skip that and tell something more interesting.

So if you back-read the last few pages, you will find there link about Sony collabrating with AUO to make OLED screen. The interesting part about this is that AUO is currently developing an oxide-TFT AMOLED screen. There is a high possibility that this type of AMOLED screen is what Hayabusha or mint is going to have.

If you guys can recall about the rumour of Sony supplying screen parts for the next-gen iPhone (a screen called as IGZO display technology which is describe as having better viewing angle, brighter, vibrant colors, thinner structure, more power efficient than any screen), it might end up on a Sony device too as that is similar to the OXIDE-TFT AMOLED screen that AUO is developing.
[ This Message was edited by: rss_ndrsn on 2012-04-12 09:05 ]
moogoo
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-11 23:53
you know, all i really cared about in that entire diatribe of posts between you and wort1000 is that hayabusa and mint may have some of AMOLED screen in them. DONE!.. THAT'S IT! let's move on.
moogoo
Nokia 5160 -> Nokia 8260 -> SE T68i -> SE K700i -> SE Z710 -> SE Xperia X10a -> Sony Xperia S -> Sony Xperia Z1 -> Sony Xperia XZ -> Sony Xperia XZ Premium -> Sony Xperia 1ii
rss_ndrsn
PM
Posted: 2012-04-12 00:27

On 2012-04-11 23:53:22, moogoo wrote:
you know, all i really cared about in that entire diatribe of posts between you and wort1000 is that hayabusa and mint may have some of AMOLED screen in them. DONE!.. THAT'S IT! let's move on.

I just did that. You are the one who sounded like not ready to let go.
[ This Message was edited by: rss_ndrsn on 2012-04-12 08:31 ]
pmugghc
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-04-12 05:35
Sony CEO to lay out revival strategy today as losses pile up:

Source: Yahoo news.

Does anyone know if there will be some live feed ?
Ricky D
Sony Xperia Z3
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-12 06:18
I doubt it will be broadcast. It's an investors call. We will see any significant press outlines though.

With Sony's purchase of SE so recent I don't think that as a division it's under threat. You just don't spend a billion on a company then close it down the following month.

I reckon we'l probably be told how some departments are merging to keep costs down by sharing R&D, jobs will be cut, managers moving around, and other corporate spiel. The end message that we'll be fed indirectly is "we're working hard to tun this around and the future will be brighter when it's done". Of course that's what every corporation says when they are in need. Unless you're RIM and you duck, hide and hope the problems go away.

Apple won't be king forever but their business models are good. Sony would do well to restructure in a way that mimics the way they do business.
I have a dig bick
You read that wrong
juris15
Xperia X10 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-04-12 12:28
Mobile - In the area of mobile, Sony is integrating the R&D, design engineering, and sales and marketing operations of its smartphone business (operated by Sony Mobile Communications, now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony), "Sony Tablet" and "VAIO" businesses in order to quickly develop and deliver compelling products to market. Sony also plans to aggressively leverage its many technologies in areas such as digital imaging and game, its rich content assets including pictures, music and game, its "Sony Entertainment Network" network service platform, as well as the communications technology expertise and knowhow accumulated through its experience in the mobile phone industry, to launch new mobile products and establish new business models. Additionally, by integrating operations across its entire mobile product lineup, Sony aims to achieve further efficiencies and optimization. As a result of these measures, Sony will target sales of 1.8 trillion yen in FY14 from the mobile business, and significant profitability improvement.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/[....]round-strategy-will-cut-10-00/
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-04-12 21:33
It sounds like a plan - what we've been asking them to do for years, give us unbeatable imaging and a Playstation phone which is worthy of the title.
jack00
T650 Black
PM
Posted: 2012-04-12 23:09
if you look at vita sales(in japan) they rather make a play2 as soon as possible
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-04-13 00:03
Most of the hardware sales are down in Japan, if they're going to do Play2 then it'd better be sooner than later.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 929394 ... 318319320  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic