Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Early Christmas Tunneler

Author Early Christmas Tunneler
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-01 14:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Introducing the new and great tunelling software which has features of squid,tor,privoxy.vpn nd more proxy softwre its really east to use nd wok fr both 8.ta nd cellc it ws tested the software is called JanusVM go ahead nd try it i,l post the setting nd hw to run it on win7 later as i am very busy to type nw lol a simple google search will take u to their main site..peace nd happy new years
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-01 21:56
hello guys i knw i said i would post the settings on hw to use this tunnelr software bt b4 i post them u nid to hve 2 thngs to mke it wok then whn u guys hve everythng i,l post thm 1st u nid to hve the software Janusvm then 2nd u nid to hve VMware-player- so tht u cn run this software
b0ng0s
W995 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-01-03 09:25

On 2012-01-01 21:56:04, stresskid wrote:
hello guys i knw i said i would post the settings on hw to use this tunnelr software bt b4 i post them u nid to hve 2 thngs to mke it wok then whn u guys hve everythng i,l post thm 1st u nid to hve the software Janusvm then 2nd u nid to hve VMware-player- so tht u cn run this software

I have all the tools now.
everything must change !! nothing is forever!!
luthor
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 09:56
ok i figured out how to use janusvm its connect to the heita network bt when i open firefox it show cant connet to google check your internet connection mayb im doing sumthing wrong gona wait for ur tut stresskid
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 11:19

On 2012-01-03 09:56:13, luthor wrote:
ok i figured out how to use janusvm its connect to the heita network bt when i open firefox it show cant connet to google check your internet connection mayb im doing sumthing wrong gona wait for ur tut stresskid

> Let's say your PC NIC settings are as follows:
> IP: 192.168.1.100
> Netmask: 255.255.255.0
> Gateway: 192.168.1.1
> DNS: 192.168.1.1
>
> All you have to do is change the Gateway and DNS settings on your PC to:
> IP: 192.168.1.100
> Gateway: 192.168.1.102
> DNS: 4.2.2.2
>
> Any other PC on your LAN can do the same using the 192.168.1.102 address as
> their gateway and set their DNS to an external DNS server.
>
> OR if you want to isolate your PC from the LAN you could use:
> IP: 192.168.50.130
> Gateway: 192.168.50.128
> DNS: 4.2.2.2
>
> Notice the gateway address is now pointing at JanusVM, and the DNS address
> is using an IP OUTSIDE YOUR LAN. The reason you need your DNS to point
> outside your local LAN is to prevent DNS leaks. When the DNS server is
> outside your LAN, the DNS resolve request get's sent to JanusVM where it is
> redirected to Tor's DNS port.
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 11:26
The setup is very easy. Just download and install VMWare player, then download JanusVM. Once you have the VM player installed then you can open it and load the JanusVM application (a .vmx file). Then JanusVM sets up Tor and Privoxy.
The next step is to enter into the Run window the path JanusVM will give you. It should look something similar to: \\\\10.0.2.15\\Setup\\Run.bat

Of course, the IP shown to you may be different. An icon will appear on your desktop called “JanusVM VPN” after the run.bat file finishes running, then Janus will give you a set of choices.

Show IP information
Configure IP information
Configure Anonymity + Privacy
Shutdown/Reboot
Check For Updates
Help
Quit

You should first choose “Configure Anonymity + Privacy“ . Janus will give you a list of privacy configuration, pick the one that says “Anonymous”. Janus will restart TOR and Privoxy and then your set.
How does it work?

JanusVM is powered by VMware, built on the Linux 2.6.14 kernel, and brings together openVPN, Squid, Privoxy, and Tor, to give you a transparent layer of security and privacy that is compatible with all your TCP based applications.

If you like JanusVM and decide to keep it running on your computer, you may consider giving a small donation to the developer.

[JanusVM] hope ur hepled nd this software ws tested on 5 laptops nd it worked well[img][img][img]
luthor
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 11:39
ok thnx for the info bro gona r u on a lan network or r using a wireless modem
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 11:39
lan
luthor
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 11:43
ok im using a wireless modem it connects show the janusvm vpn on my destop and it connects bt no data gets send or recieved in firefox
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 11:50
use lan woks beta
[ This Message was edited by: stresskid on 2012-01-03 14:50 ]
luthor
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 13:23
sori bro mis stood ur post i dnt hav lan
[ This Message was edited by: luthor on 2012-01-03 15:04 ]
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 15:49
lol whr to u gt wat
inferno1
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 17:03
how do i set it up with cellc and also wireless lan on laptop what settings do i put on firefox when using cellc and can you give me cellc settings and wireless lan setiings
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 17:08
inferno read the entire thng i posted u,l gt the setting dude
stresskid
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-01-03 17:19
You can also try this method but they all work its just for other people who are lost....
STEP INE : after you install VMware Player, donwload "JanusVM_07_2010.zip" ( 42 MB ) at this adress : http://www.janusvm.com/ => Unzip (120 MB now) => open \\JanusVM_07_2010\\JanusVM\\JanusVM.vmx (that the VMware virtual machine configuration) => janusvm going to open himself in VMware => You going to get in \\JanusVM_07_2010\\JanusVM\\ a log file (do not worry). If you get a software updates, click on "Remind Me Later".

STEP TWO : Wait approximately 1 minute => you get "to set a static IP address............." do nothing => Wait approximately 1 minute (in summary does not do anything) until you have the main screen {JanusVM controls, with "choose an option : 1) Show IP information, 2) Configure IP information, 3) Configure Anonymity + Privacy, 4) Shutdown/Reboot, 5) Check For Updates, 6) Help, 7) Quit}. JanusVM need to give you "-- Anonymity (tor) Status: ON" & "-- Privacy (privoxy) Status: ON". If not go to option number 3) Configure Anonymity + Privacy.

STEP THREE : JanusVM give you an ip path to enter into the Run window (found in the start window), so follow the instructions. Enter the path of your choise, you may have to make Windows let the remote bat file run, a few popups to contend with, just make sure that the whole thing can run. After the run.bat file finishes running, an icon will appear on your desktop called “Shortcut to JanusVM VPN”. Double-click it, a new windows going to appear called JanusVM VPN. Click on "connect" & wait until appears a windows called : "auto quit in * seconds" (that a countdown), and inside you have : "DNS Fixed. Run C:\\temp\\restore dns.bat to restore DNS settings." At the same time, an icon appears in the taskbar. BUT DON'T close the main window of JanusVM in VMware Player!!!!!!! Reduce it only
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic