Esato

Forum > Manufacturer Discussion > Samsung > Should I buy the Galaxy Nexus?

Author Should I buy the Galaxy Nexus?
dibdin
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-11-23 09:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Anyone thinking of buying one then, or are you happy with what you have?

It looks a nice handset, and I did take a look at one at my local phones4u, but I think will hold on for at least another year before deciding to buy a new handset. I have read that some users of the Galaxy Nexus have pointed out how much better the screen is that of the SG2, but apart from ICS I don't see there being that much of a difference between the two.
[ This Message was edited by: dibdin on 2011-11-23 08:11 ]

[ This Message was edited by: laffen on 2012-03-30 22:52 ]
Xperia S in white ROCKS!!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-11-23 12:22
It's a great handset apart from the ommision of no external memory. Why I wonder do some manufacturers do this on certain handsets is beyond me in this day and age of multi media. People want memory. Anyway I did see one in Phines4U and it's a lovely design the flesh. But am sticking with my GS2 as it will get ICS update anyway soon
Phone?? What phone??
ernesthelmer
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-12-27 12:13
Galaxy Nexus sports a 4.65-inch high-definition Super AMOLED display that may give a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels with about 316 ppi pixel density.Galaxy S2 comes with a 4.3-inch WVGA SUPER AMOLED Plus display with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels at 217 pp.,even then if anyone asks me for a phone i always recommend GS2...i simply love this phone ...I love GS2 as it features an 8-megapixel camera with flash and can record HD video in 1080p. The phone also has a front-facing 2-megapixel camera for video chat.
As Galaxy S2 is also expected to get an Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade in early 2012, customers would be little skeptical over which smartphone to buy this holiday season.
aka Dus
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2012-03-30 23:49
Any idea when the new Nexus might come?

I have realised that one of the most important things to me is to get the latest Android version ASAP and I guess this is the phone to have if that is so.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi