Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Spy photos of Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi leaked

Previous  12
Author Spy photos of Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi leaked
adsada
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 14:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have this idea (probably should keep it to myself because it could be worth a lot ) but that all 4 sides of the phone would be like a touch sensitive strip, which you could customise to your needs. It would also have some form of light underneath to show where to press. So you'd have the off/on as standard, but you could select where the zoom buttons, camera shutter button would go for your comfort (or you could remove them all together) and also add shortcuts like a media player button or to go straight to your favourite app. How cool would that be?! Slight flaw though is that when holding the phone you'd probably activate the touch buttons by mistake as you grip the phone...

If this matches the rumours that it will have a micro SIM and no SD card support, maybe it wont have a removable battery cover? Like it's trying to be the iPhone, I can't see on the pictures where there is a grove to remove it. Which would be quite a shame, the only advantage I can see is that they can focus on making the phone thinner, and also can be more sturdy (no creaking like the arc suffers from which has got worse with the continual removal of the battery cover) but every good phone should have a removable battery!
A-D-S-A-D-A
Xperia S
Long live the legacy of the Xperia arc
Long live the legacy of the K850i
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 15:41
Why no SD card support??
Phone?? What phone??
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 16:23
@adsada

I wouldn't rule such control out. All that may be required is some sort of feature activation so that multi finger control would be enabled.
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 17:57
there should be volume controls and camera shutter button i feel.. I see there's no sign of 3.5mm jack so is there no 3.5mm. We can't confirm until we see the sides
Is there a volume control like in mw600?
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 19:28
I doubt that any manufacturer would be that stupid as to not include a 3.5mm audio Jack.
Phone?? What phone??
lolstebbo
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 20:36

On 2011-11-07 14:54:30, adsada wrote:
If this matches the rumours that it will have a micro SIM and no SD card support, maybe it wont have a removable battery cover? Like it's trying to be the iPhone, I can't see on the pictures where there is a grove to remove it. Which would be quite a shame, the only advantage I can see is that they can focus on making the phone thinner, and also can be more sturdy (no creaking like the arc suffers from which has got worse with the continual removal of the battery cover) but every good phone should have a removable battery!

There's always the possibility that the area under the light strip is a removable cap that provides access to the SIM/microSD/battery K850-style.
Dups!
BlackBerry Q10
PM
Posted: 2011-11-08 12:01

On 2011-11-07 19:28:00, Bonovox wrote:
I doubt that any manufacturer would be that stupid as to not include a 3.5mm audio Jack.

Any manufacturer but SE! They always screw up somewhere. Honestly, though, even with their suspicious track record I doubt they would leave out the 3.5mm audio jack.

I am beginning to like this design, there's something about that LED strip that makes me think it will serve beautifully as a notification light. Perfect for a phone that is lying face down on a surface.

I am waiting to see the rest of the phone and specs.
It's not what you do or even how you do it but in what state of mind you do it: Dups! 2009
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi