Any Excuse For A New Telly.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/h[....]ing-spreads-across-London.html
[ This Message was edited by: masseur on 2011-08-08 21:01 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 13:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
These riots are stupid. I mean they protest about a man who was shot dead by police. Yet the law has the power to shoot anyone who is a threat and he was carrying a weapon. Now why does everyone kick off about that? The police have one hand tied behind their backs these days with human rights and the like. Human Rights is on the side of the criminal these days. And what gives them the right to rob smash up places and hurt people cos they say there are no jobs or nothing to do? And they will just get a petty slap on the wrist.
Phone?? What phone??
adsada
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 13:27
I blame the tories
A-D-S-A-D-A
Xperia S
Long live the legacy of the Xperia arc
Long live the legacy of the K850i
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 13:32
Blame the tories ?????????????????????????

The kids are out of control through lack of discipline, this is why I gave up cabbing in south London, I was fed up waiting to be the next victim.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 13:47
Yes very true kids are out of control these days. A good hard long stint in the army will change them and then they will see what tough is. Not that i know. Even if Labour was still in power they were going to make cuts too. So its no excuse rioting about whats going on be it police doing their job or Government cuts. These people use any excuse to cause a riot

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-08 12:53 ]
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 13:50
I think the shooting is just an excuse for these crooks to abuse the law,and it seems that it may not be PC to say so be it does seems to a certain class and race that is causing the violence and doing the looting if they cared so much about this guy who got shot they could kept the protest peaceful and made a point but instead they hurt 26 police officers 2 of them seriously and burn down homes and property so what does that tell us?
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 13:55
You will never get em in the army, to fecking lazy to do anything other than moan, mug, loot or anything else that gets the free stuff.

This should be seen as a turning point to get the ferrule kids under control, what is the world coming to ????

I get a £60 fine for no seat belt a 4am, targeted at mini cab drivers as they are cracking down apparently, didn't like the fact I stated he was doing such a good job, that it was a shame he was no targeting kids shooting each other, yet the drug carrying kids outside my house get a written street warning ??????????????????????

Happy Days.
adsada
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 13:58
People are unhappy with how the government are dealing with the debt, making extremely hard cutbacks. While I'm not for one minute condoning the actions of these vandals, I believe this is the underlying issue. If the government wants to continue on this track without listening to the country, then it's just asking for unhappy people. Though a lot of people involved in the looting are obviously opportunistic seeing a chance to get free stuff.

I wouldn't say it's very fair to blame it on the youth of today, in history this has happened before the Brixton riot of 1981 comes to mind.
A-D-S-A-D-A
Xperia S
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 13:59
These type of people they don't see sense they think its great to cause anarchy. They think its the norm. One couple said they were threatened by one idiot who said he will burn their house down with them and their baby in it. I as a normal person law abiding would not go around doing this cos i was frustrated about something. Would you?
Phone?? What phone??
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 14:04
Yeah I regularly burn down a house cause I'm pi$$ed ov init Bruv.

I used to argue with my father (God Rest His Soul) about how every child should do national service.

I now find myself telling the same thing to my kids.
adsada
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 14:04
Yeah I really feel sorry for local residents and small shop owners, though the large chains that got looted I couldn't care less...

A vodafone store got raided, what'ya think they'd go for? Probably the iPhones, though maybe a few Sony Ericssons
A-D-S-A-D-A
Xperia S
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 14:17
And they will be useless as the IMEI's will be blocked, could export em I suppose.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 16:19
The Sony Ericsson phones are not worth anything
Phone?? What phone??
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 20:46
Hahaha.

Anyone watching Sky News or BBC News ???
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-08-08 21:16
Just watching now. Sorry,but they need to get tough with these tossers. Bring out the water canons. Breaking news saying some copy cat rioters in Birmingham have kicked off WTF is going on?? If these are teenagers on their summer holidays then sorry but it's about time they got tough with them. Where are their parents & what type of parents are they
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-08-08 20:34 ]
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic