Esato

Forum > Information > Esato News Articles > Religious reaction in brains of Apple fans is one reason for the brand popularity

Previous  12
Author Religious reaction in brains of Apple fans is one reason for the brand popularity
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-05-29 21:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2011-05-29 20:49:35, laffen wrote:
@julias

I agree. It is also about image and status. Some buy Apple products because of the status it gives them, and some buy iPhones because they think it is the best product they can get for the money. It is many cons and pros here, and everyone need to weight those against each other. Personally, I wouldn't even think about buying a desktop PC without the posibillity to add more memory or add a new hard drive. Same thing about my digital camera an mobile phone. I would not consider buying one of those without being able to use my old memory cards.

Then that is your individual choice and its why one person buys a basic no frills £10 Nokia phone because all they want a phone to do is make calls and send texts and then you have others who will pay many thousands for a Vertu or other high end mobile phone all because image means everything to them.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-05-30 01:50
Found this picture which sums up the power Apple has on some of us

NoroBiik
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2011-05-30 06:01

On 2011-05-30 01:50:49, julias wrote:
Found this picture which sums up the power Apple has on some of us

I just gotta post this pic on facebook - made my morning thanks
admad
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2011-09-07 13:15
Just watch this(WARNING! watching this may cause doubt in human race) in : http://www.youtube.com/watch?[....]yGYG_A&feature=player_embedded

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  12
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic