Esato

Forum > Network operators > Europe > 3UK offers all you can eat data on pre pay

Author 3UK offers all you can eat data on pre pay
nicv27
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-07-14 20:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I just bought an iPad 2 on 3 and after a few days wifi use took it to work and used the 3G sim. I was in the Olympic park in Stratford and the signal was excellent very quick for browsing emails etc..... My iPhone 4 is on O2 and the performance of the 3 has seriously made me think about leaving O2
Samsung Galaxy S3 White iPad 2 32gb 3G +16/-0 Twitter.nicv27
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-14 20:53
Yes,Three was the network that everyone thought would fail & go under but they have proved everyone wrong. Look at it this way they are future proof being a 3G only network(mostly). But yeah speeds are excellent & when my contract ends I may go over cos I like the truly unlimited internet. But saying this I am with T Mobile whom are excellent but not quite as fast. But T Mobile are also doing the truly unlimited data now. But I wonder if all other networks will follow suit in direct competition?? O2 or Opoo as I call them they moved away from truly unlimited internet. But lets not go down that argument route again about UNLIMITED
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-07-14 19:54 ]
Phone?? What phone??
fluke9
Samsung Galaxy S III
PM
Posted: 2011-07-15 00:08

On 2011-07-14 20:53:26, Bonovox wrote:
Yes,Three was the network that everyone thought would fail & go under but they have proved everyone wrong. Look at it this way they are future proof being a 3G only network(mostly). But yeah speeds are excellent & when my contract ends I may go over cos I like the truly unlimited internet. But saying this I am with T Mobile whom are excellent but not quite as fast. But T Mobile are also doing the truly unlimited data now. But I wonder if all other networks will follow suit in direct competition?? O2 or Opoo as I call them they moved away from truly unlimited internet. But lets not go down that argument route again about UNLIMITED
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-07-14 19:54 ]

That's the reason I left OPoo lol.

When I started my contract on OPoo it was unlimited, when they offered me an upgrade it was 500 meg a month, hows that an upgrade ???
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-15 00:09
Oh dear. They don't have the capacity on their network I don't think Opoo
Phone?? What phone??
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-17 18:15