Previous  123 ... 116117118 ... 261262263  Next
Author Xperia arc discussion Thread
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-03-30 20:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2011-03-30 20:36:56, SKIBBE wrote:
@doministry i guess the native player cant handle mkv's would have been a great sales argument?

Right, but besides mkv I should not be forced to encode anything I guess.
a w a r e
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 20:47

On 2011-03-30 20:38:05, marcink wrote:
c'mon, are you blind or sth? These photos are just ok, but nothing more. Washed out colours, lack of detail, etc. They have Sony herritage all over them which is nothing good at all. Inferior even to X10's quality:( Just do some comarison, to me, looking for a modern phone with good camera, such quality disqualifies both Arc and Neo, which probably uses the very samec camera. What a pity, Arc looks so sexy.

It is often the person behind the camera & to me them photos are not bad & they have good colour(yes,I have my glasses on with a full HD monitor).There is a bit of blurriness but that could be down to light or camera shake. You think this is lack of colour?? @marcink what you gotta remember is also who is behind the camera. I have got some great shots from a fixed focus x8 such as this shot
Original

Original

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-03-30 19:58 ]
Phone?? What phone??
dibdin
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 20:56
That's a great shot of those tin cans! Colours are sharp and vibrant imo.
Xperia S in white ROCKS!!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 21:00
These test shots are never good some photographers are just shit imo. Not saying I am perfect but I know how to get a decent shot.
Phone?? What phone??
HxH
Sony Xperia S
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 21:03
After read and look on some reviews available, only good of Exmor R is pick up more light than conventional sensor.
It's up to backlit type itself nothing special IMHO and also bring up more noise as well, which may not worthy upgrade from my ages SATIO as I hope when only compare to camera department. Anyway, I will consider it later after XPERIA Arc get some tweaks in following months.

Btw, too much sharpen and over-saturated colors for me, I like accuracy natural one it really should have switch for vivid mode like N8.
SONY x Sexy x Sleek x Solid x Stunner x Stylish : Nozomi/Kagura with Love.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 21:07
Well,it seems as good if not better than most phone cameras in low light you just gotta mess with settings tweak it here & there to get a decent shot. That is what photography is all about experimenting. People just point & shoot & seem to expect miracles. You gotta work to get a decent shot. The Satio produces noisy shots imo. Yes there is nosie in Arc photos but there is in EVERY camera or camera phone. The N8 is good but in low light only good with Xenon
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-03-30 20:14 ]
Phone?? What phone??
marcink
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 21:21
Ok, they are fine, but i like more those from optimus 2x or even x10. These photos set a new record in overprocessing. Don't you see that? You may even go to gsmarena and compare with x10 , optimus 2x and other non Exmor cameras. Fancy makreting buzz means nothing, when real life doesn't follow....
...ouch, it's a disaster. Those outdor shots are at ISO-80 and still full of Chroma noise:(
[ This Message was edited by: marcink on 2011-03-30 20:39 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 21:50
Whatever you say............i am off to sleep now so tired today not slept well last night. Gotta get up early for my Arc delivery. Also very tired of listening to people saying how crap something is if you don't like it don't come in the thread we already had enough of Toney_Ericsson and his HTC. Goodnight.
Phone?? What phone??
Toney_Ericsson
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 22:17
Hahaha I haven't even posted anything recently and your mentioning my name.

Why aren't others allowed to have an opinion, it's pretty obvious the Arc isn't nothing special anyway.

Any time someone says ah that camera isn't much better than the X10 or something you get this oh yes it is oh no it isn't rubbish on here.

Spoke to someone earlier I know in Phones 4U that had a demo of it and even she said it wasn't any good and that the DHD is better.

Face facts its a low RAM plastic piece of crap.
"OPEN SOURCE REQUIRES OPEN PEOPLE" Sent from my Quietly Brilliant HTC.
Lightspeed_x
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 22:27
@Doministry: Dont know about the arc, but in my X10, the system player just handles .MP4, so you would have to either encode or install Rockplayer...

Xperia Z2 4.4.2 Kitkat
dibdin
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 22:49

On 2011-03-30 22:17:50, Toney_Ericsson wrote:
Hahaha I haven't even posted anything recently and your mentioning my name.

Why aren't others allowed to have an opinion, it's pretty obvious the Arc isn't nothing special anyway.

Any time someone says ah that camera isn't much better than the X10 or something you get this oh yes it is oh no it isn't rubbish on here.

Spoke to someone earlier I know in Phones 4U that had a demo of it and even she said it wasn't any good and that the DHD is better.

Face facts its a low RAM plastic piece of crap.

Who gives a flying toss who you spoke to at phones 4U and what they said, you think just because someone said (it wasn't any good) therefore it isn't.

You talk a load of crap anyway, so why don't you sod off.
Toney_Ericsson
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 22:54
You forgot to add "Boohoo" to that ^
dibdin
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 22:59

On 2011-03-30 22:54:05, Toney_Ericsson wrote:
You forgot to add "Boohoo" to that ^

I didn't need to.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 23:03
I have just woken up cos I needed some water. Toney having had the undesirable Desire HD myself it was an ugly big fat brown piece of junk. The camera is crap mate just as you say this one is. Without running anything and using bare minimun the battery life on the HD is shit. Running hardly anything during a test the battery was showing red by 4pm. Look we like the Arc and you don't which we have all gathered by now. Yours is not an opinion its taking satisfaction of annoying others who like the Arc and still love SE. Why do you have to be so childish about it all?? Act your age not your shoe size. As for Phones4U they have no clue about phones all they know is sales. Their knowledge of phones can be written on a postage stamp. Say something constructive stop being so negative all the time we know now you hate it just give it a rest.

[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-03-30 22:17 ]
Toney_Ericsson
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2011-03-30 23:06
Go to bed its past your bed time ^
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 116117118 ... 261262263  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic