Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > how to install wallpaper without having to crop it? x10 mini pro

Author how to install wallpaper without having to crop it? x10 mini pro
encoded
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-18 18:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hi there

I have a picture 616 x 920 pixels 300dpi that I want to use as wallpaper. So I view the file with the album viewer. When I open the picture and tap on the screen it auto centers and spreads out over the screen on the phone.

I want to use this view as wallpaper, but when I try to select it as wallpaper my phone always comes up with the crop selection box. But I don't want to crop it just auto center it and fill my screen and then use it as wallpaper ... what am I doing wrong?

grtz
lukechris
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-19 10:52
On my Desire, it has multi-touch, so you can pinch that box and make it bigger and smaller etc, can't you just drag the corner?
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-09-19 15:51
Tap and hold any of the sides of the rectangle and drag it outward to increase the crop size. The phone will always crop to the shape of the background of the phone.

The wallpaper size of the X10 Mini /Mini Pro is 480w x 320h, it's 2 screens wide. Your 616 x 920 should fit just fine, just enlarge the crop area.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi