Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > My Short Paper Puppet Movies , made for SE Vivaz Video Contest

Author My Short Paper Puppet Movies , made for SE Vivaz Video Contest
race_key_a
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-08-31 17:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hello Everyone

I just wanna share my latest short movies made from paper print, this video was made for SE Vivaz Video contest held in Indonesia. Ok let me share the process first, entry

1. After got the idea and storybord, I started draw the character using Corel draw X3.

the main character expression, just copy paste the head and modify the eyes, eyebrow, and mouth

This is the body, simple drawing without too many details

Other stuff needed in the scene, I redraw every objects not pick and crop from internet, coz I wanna it looks more cartoon

2. After the drawing complete, I started to print and cutting, here are the result :

Tiny things like this often makes me lazy to cut it hehehe

Joined the face and body

This is how I joined them, using straw. So we can still exchange the body and face to make many body languange

They wanna take a pic together

3. Next chapter is record the video, this is the toughest coz it only allowed recorded by phone camcorder. I dont have the pic of this session so lets just continue to the next chapter

4. After record the video now it is the time for editing. I use Corel Video Pro X3, it's easy to use

Or you can visit directly to Youtube here :
my movie

Ok thats all, hope you'll like it. I'm not an expert at making movies so there are still many things need to improve, just wanna share here. If any of you have Youtube account, please click "like". If lucky I will get one of three Vivaz as the prize

Thanks alot
[ This Message was edited by: race_key_a on 2010-09-08 22:37 ]
Oogamous
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2010-08-31 19:04
Pretty Darn Good. Hope you win the Vivaz.
Sony all the way
race_key_a
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-09-01 05:01
Hahaha thx alot, just wanna know do you understand the meaning of it? my english is not very good but I try to write subtitle on it.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi