Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Headset VH410 and Bluetooth Headset VH110

Author Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Headset VH410 and Bluetooth Headset VH110
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-06-08 16:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
04 June 2010

Talk, Play, Listen and Go with the new Sony Ericsson Extras. Today, Sony Ericsson is announcing Extras as the new name for its accessories portfolio. Through Extras Sony Ericsson will enhance the mobile phone experience for consumers via its products and in store. Under the new name Sony Ericsson is also announcing two new Bluetooth™ Headsets today - the VH110 and the VH410.

4 June, 2010 London –Divided into four simple categories, Talk, Play, Listen and Go, the new Sony Ericsson Extras now makes it even easier for consumers to understand how to add a new experience to enjoy their handset. Offering a total product experience and enhanced mobile possibilities, the four Sony Ericsson Extras categories will give clear information to consumers and help them make the right choice in store.

“As part of our Communication Entertainment strategy we have listened closely to consumers and their needs when developing our handsets and this ethos is no different in our accessories division.” Said Jacob Sten, Head of the accessories division at Sony Ericsson. “We want consumers to experience their mobile phone to its highest potential and Sony Ericsson Extras will enable them to find the perfect accessory for their needs.”

The four new Sony Ericsson Extras categories:

Talk: Freedom to talk wherever you are – chat away with products that include Bluetooth™ and wired headsets

Play: Get more fun everyday – these accessories turn handsets into products that offer new experiences for those who love to play around with gadgets

Listen: Easy superior audio solutions for the everyday – listen to favorite tunes or video clips anywhere with Bluetooth™ speakers, headphones and snap on speakers.

Go: Solutions for any situation – transfer, charge or carry with these ‘essential accessories’

For those who know they want to Talk, Sony Ericsson is also announcing two new headsets today to join the Bluetooth™ Noise Shield Handsfree VH700 in the GreenHeart™ family - the Bluetooth™ Headset VH410 and the Bluetooth™ Headset VH110. Both help improve consumers’ lifestyle experience with wireless freedom and are the first products to be launched under the Sony Ericsson Extras Talk category.

“The VH110 is ultra-affordable while the VH410 guarantees crystal-clear conversations and super simple call handling.” Jacob continues. “Furthermore, we are continually working on more open platforms and Bluetooth™ is just one good example of how the Sony Ericsson Extras can be used with any Bluetooth™ device – not just Sony Ericsson handsets. Through Sony Ericsson Extras we want to make talking more enjoyable with more choice and more affordable options.”

Bluetooth™ Headset VH410 and Bluetooth™ Headset VH110

Say goodbye to tangles and hello to wireless freedom and a GreenHeart™ with the VH410 and VH110. They are both made from recycled plastics and finished with water-based paint. The headsets also come in environmentally friendly and smaller packaging to reduce waste.

Bluetooth™ Headset VH410
Chat more. Do more.
Hear and be heard with noise cancellation
Connect to two mobile phones at once and toggle between calls
Answer and end calls with one simple touch

Bluetooth™ Headset VH110
Enjoy all-day wireless freedom
Keep the conversation going on the move
Talk in comfort with a choice of three earpieces
Enjoy 10 hours of chat

The Bluetooth™ Headset VH410 and Bluetooth™ Headset VH110 will be available in stores from August, 2010.
Break The Silcence
Sony Ericsson Extras wants to ask our fans all over the world to audition for a part in one of our three online movies that will be filmed this summer. Go visit the instruction movie on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM3xAH7bgGs

The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth™ Headset VH410 at a glance

Design
Colours: Red, Black and Silver
Answer/end button: Yes
Volume: Yes
Wearing style: Over the ear

Compatibility
Bluetooth™ version: 2.1
Connector: Micro USB
Talk/standby time: 10/350

The Sony Ericsson Bluetooth™ Headset VH110 at a glance

Design
Colour: Black
Answer/end button: Yes
Volume button: Yes
Wearing style: Over the ear

Compatibility
Bluetooth™ version: 2.1
Connector: Micro USB
Talk/Standby time: 10/350
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2010-06-08 15:36 ]
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2010-06-08 16:54
VH-110

VH-410

I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
volvoman
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-06-08 18:41
Can not wait for these to come out, I saw them on the web site last night, and they look very classy. Is there any mention on the price of these, either will do, and glad to see they are micro usb chargers as well, means they should work with the in car charger for the X10 range.
C702i x 2, T650i, K850i, W850i, K810i, K800i, tomtom GO 910, Brodit proclips.

xell
W880 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-06-08 18:45
volvoman: RRPs in Germany are 30€ for the VH410 and 20€ for the VH110.
Esato's Expert Of The Year MMIX
volvoman
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-06-08 19:18

On 2010-06-08 18:45:21, xell wrote:
volvoman: RRPs in Germany are 30€ for the VH410 and 20€ for the VH110.

Cheers for that. Not a bad price at all.
C702i x 2, T650i, K850i, W850i, K810i, K800i, tomtom GO 910, Brodit proclips.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi