Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Petition for Sony Ericsson Satio update plz sign

Author Petition for Sony Ericsson Satio update plz sign
annakix
Satio Red
PM
Posted: 2010-05-10 15:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
anzalrahman
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2010-05-10 17:06
almost there..way to go guys
zide
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-05-11 22:35
4 signs to 1000! Now what? Do you send them the email or do we all have to do it?
See my photos taken with the C902, Satio or E72 in here!
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-05-11 23:10
in case we all have to do it, copy paste the mail you send to this post, so we only copy all of it, and paste it to mail, and send it to SE.. (so we dont need to compose it again). But i hope this petition will be enough.
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-05-11 23:18

On 2010-04-11 04:52:16, Luhccas-U1a wrote:
I think will include just the basics... Like integrated equalizer,more camera configurations(and improvements),java update,flashlite update & etc...
We can't wait for 720p video recording,remake whole UI,all walkman configurations,manual iso,shutter speed,manual focus,forced flash or something correspondent by a software update from ...
This desires doesn't match with the policy used by Sony Ericsson.Just because it will kill Vivaz's purpose,Sony compact camera market,Sony Walkman market... Who will buy something separated when you can get the best of all in one product?
We can wait this improvements with modifications like Raafat and DingYao(and others) are doing.

I just saw this.. lol and its old.
Well dont forget that even after 1 year, Satio price = vivaz + 40-50%.. (at least here in my country). And why wouldnt we get all of those from the strongest SE phone on the market? (it is the flagship, isnt it?). I dont mind HD recording, but at least fix the rest. and this phone was PROMISED as cybershot+walkman, so i dont get it how can it kill the others? It is an entertainment unlimited phone.. so i expect all R&D integrated in this one. Vivaz will not drop sales as it will too have those updates, and will still cost less than a Satio.
entra6
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 00:06
am the signed 1000 ok let do it
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 00:33
ll you are signer 1000 who asked multi touch? that is not possible with software, multi touch needs a new touch screen
Luhccas-U1a
Satio Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-05-12 04:05
I still thinking will not put all this things on next updates...
For now i want just improvements where they can occur.
We know that the camera can do more,the media player can do more(music and video playback),the interface can be better...
Let's see what they will do for us soon... I believe in
is a lifestyle!
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 09:30
atleast we need kinetic scrolling. UI animations and battery life improvements...
atleast AF on video recorindg.. its so stupid having WVGA video resolution without AF..
i see lot of mobiles getting updates.. but no news on satio... now i'm keeping my satio in box n using my w995..
waiting for satio update to take it back...
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 10:15
OFF topic: what kind of protection do you guys use for your satio's screen? Now i dont have anything on it. But i have a leather bag so when i keep it in my pocket it wont scratch. Yet i see some very very minor scratches on the screen (2-3), i think they are caused by usage without any screen cover... from my nails when i drag.

On topic:
They are new to the petition, so even if they release an update, it wont contain the above. They dont know it exists yet. We need to show them. So maybe next FW
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 11:54
As we all know future FW's will be locked (at least until somebody hacks it, which I doubt because the firmware is only going to be for Satio) The only reason I'll update is if it is going to make this phone damn good or give us more practical apps for the Satio. God every time I think about the Satio, I am reminded of how much it fails
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 11:58
I think pricing differs quite a lot in each country. Where i am Satio is cheaper than a HTC Hero and Nokia N97mini, its free on all mid-end contracts. I guess it all depends on the demand and brand strength in each country.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
basithz
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 16:53
MASSIVE UPDATE

There are now 1010 who have signed this petition (we still need more).

There is a 20 page report being worked on by Dinyao and others, the report will be based on bugs, features, issues and many other things.

Also this petition and all the issues have been posted on the Sony Ericsson Developer forum in the Symbian section under the name of 'List of improvements/things Sony Ericsson should include/do for the next Satio software update'

http://developer.sonyericsson[....]tal/devworld/forum?cc=gb&lc=en
Pato1011
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 20:20
Well, i thinks its a little hope, i read that Aino have a software update, so, maybe we will see something for satio in the next deys or months
zide
Satio Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-05-12 20:56
No man, we can't wait for a higher number of signs. It will increase gradually but now is the time to confront Sony Ericsson with the petition.

Send it!

What is the proper email to send to? I'll send the email.
[ This Message was edited by: zide on 2010-05-12 20:01 ]
See my photos taken with the C902, Satio or E72 in here!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic