Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > Petition for Sony Ericsson Satio update plz sign

Author Petition for Sony Ericsson Satio update plz sign
ares
P1
PM
Posted: 2010-06-11 18:59
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
This makes me remember the P990 and the P1...same old SE...thatīs why i left...they just donīt get it.
SE w880 + Iphone 4 16gb
schnuff
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-11 21:52
afair never ever build a good smartphone...
northmonkey
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2010-06-11 21:56
Ericsson will get what they deserve after treating their customers with contempt and failing to make the satio as good as it should have been by abandoning it.

People won't bother buying Ericsson phone's anymore and people will go and buy Nokia's etc etc and Ericsson will lose a lot of money and they can't blame anyone but themselves.
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-12 00:20
This issue does not only rest here with the Satio community, SE is getting a lot of heat from the x10 community as well, lack of support in getting latest android for x10 owners, SE is always a step behind everybody else, also battery issues,phone issues and so on. Only thing is, x10 owners probably get priority because it is a newer model and also their community is larger and also have a bigger voice and that carries more influence with SE.

Either way, this is NOT acceptable, both of SE's FLAGSHIP phones have completely failed, obviously not in sales but in quality and consumer faith. SE is going down...
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-12 06:36
I just wanted to share with you guys another SATIO FAIL:

I was just in the middle of a call right now and the Satio completely froze for a few seconds then proceeded to restart. What kind of Bullsh!t phone is this!?
NightBlade
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2010-06-12 09:23
Just to balance out the negative comments here:
I haven't had a single issue with my Satio. No freezing. No restarts. Nothing. Works like a charm.
idumbakumar
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-06-12 11:26
Nokia 5530 gets full kinetic scrolling. Oh come on SE we don't need an update without a kinetic scrolling.
[ This Message was edited by: idumbakumar on 2010-06-12 10:29 ]
ijat91
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-12 15:01

Nokia 5530 gets full kinetic scrolling. Oh come on SE we don't need an update without a kinetic scrolling.

if do not give at least kinetic scrolling in the next updated, i will drop this phone!!!

nokia users: our phone have kinetic scrolling in all interface, how about you??
satio users: we have it in our media!!
nokia users: only in media?? meh!

i do not want this to happen!!
norbi_nw
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-06-12 15:06
well mine didnt restart eighter. Sometimes (3x max) it gave me a white screen when i was starting Golf game and BlockBreaker2 (nokia 5800 games) but thats about it. Works well, but maybe i dont use it as much as you use it. I dont use it as much because it lacks features. so instead of gettig angry i dont use it. Camera isnt best, its mediocre, so i dont snap (with my K750 and K810 i made ~7500 pictures), music player is hard to use and not practical (no sleep timer after i thought it will be a standard after the G900) no EQ and no search function. I have to scroll till my fingers bleed to listen to a song from the middle of the list, then if i remember that i want to add something from A too, i simply get angry and close it instead of scrolling again to A. And the interface.. could have used FULL kinetic scrolling. No divX playback, so i dont watch movies eighter (mobile or TV out). It just sits there and waits. Isnt that what a flagship phone should do? (ironic )

EDIT: ijat91 - it happened to me 2x (one with N97 and one time 5230). Felt like i will smash my satio. What can i say? "oooo i have a 3D accelerator and have no use for it". or "i have a 12mp camera, but it doesnt matter that it shoots crap quality pictures, its 12mp!!!"
[ This Message was edited by: norbi_nw on 2010-06-12 14:10 ]
http://norbinw.blogspot.com
ijat91
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-12 15:34
@norbi_w
yeah, my father n97 also get the kinetic scrolling, it make me frust!!

@Basithz
Why not we ask help like engadget or any international site about our problems??
Sure this can give more pressure to to update the the phone!!
we have the customers power, why dont we used it??
basithz
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-12 15:58

@Basithz
Why not we ask help like engadget or any international site about our problems??

you can try email engadget, see if you get a response
Monaco
Satio Black
PM
Posted: 2010-06-13 08:29

On 2010-06-12 15:34:53, ijat91 wrote:
@norbi_w
yeah, my father n97 also get the kinetic scrolling, it make me frust!!

@Basithz

I wrote to gizmodo, I doubt these people will do anything about it, but maybe if enough of us cry out loud.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic