Esato

Forum > General discussions > General > Battle of 12mp cameraphones: Discussion, Compares

Author Battle of 12mp cameraphones: Discussion, Compares
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-04-08 22:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
After complaining about the nonesense posted in the Satio post a pic thread i was coming here to contribute.

However, after reading 4 pages of Sassho's childish comments, ive decided not to. This is not a comparison thread.
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-04-10 08:05
Childish or not , Pixon12 have a most better camera than SATIO, should be blind to not see this .....like Steve Wonder. So far I see
[ This Message was edited by: Sassho on 2010-04-10 07:06 ]
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-04-10 23:50
You know what though, i dont see it. In fact from comparisons they're too close to call IMO.

I think you're just a little Pixon fanboy. Try being unbiased - and maybe grow up.
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-04-11 09:17
Open you eyes @etaab...if you can
http://www.esato.com/phonepho[....]ll&model=gt-m8910&make=samsung
Shino03
S700
PM
Posted: 2010-04-11 11:50
For me, I'll definitely choose satio over pixon. Pixon is a stupid feature phone which can't even edit documents on the go. Even a 3 year old smartphone can do that!
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-04-11 13:39
Nikon D3x same not edit documents - stupid junk
[ This Message was edited by: Sassho on 2010-04-11 12:57 ]
make.believe
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-04-11 16:26
You're retarded,for sure...
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2010-04-11 17:31
My eyes are open Sassho, thats why i chose the right phone for me. A S60 handset rather than your Pixon 12's basic functionality.
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-04-11 18:05
Gyus , gyus - take it easy Pixon12 have GPS navigation, 800mhz proc , 1GB ROM, DivX/Xvid , this is not cheapest , plastic SATIO S60 is old OS not used in present day. And this topic is not for the functionality of phones , this topic for their cameras Pixon12 break SATIO - fact.
[ This Message was edited by: Sassho on 2010-04-11 17:05 ]
make.believe
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-04-12 04:45
Big,big,big liar...
Pixon don't have 800mHz processor,look here retarded -> Benchmarks
I show benchmark results to proof,you just lie!Try to upload ACE results and stop the bullsh*t!Kid!
The "cheap plastic" Satio is certified,the cheap paint on this joke-phone not.
S60V5 isn't old,this java+flashlite dumbphone yes...
I don't buy a phone just looking for camera.This is why i've swapped this sh*te pixon 12 by a Jét when that crap went to repair... Jét is million times better than that crap!
Everything on this sh*t sucks!Only camera are good and nothing more!Even basic functions!
Do you know what happen if you try to play 10mb/s+ files at native resolution and 30@fps on this dumbphone?
It restart!Of course,with 19,4mb of RAM and a lazy 212mHz processor what can we expect?
Your crap dumbphone have JAVA LIMITATIONS!JAVA!Even JAVA!A thing who my old K700 does better!
Wake up from this dream dumbass!This phone have just camera and is a complete dull like the owner!
This topic is a joke like your knowledgement!If you wanna talk about pictures why post the same lie everytime?
You can't compare a smartphone against a dumbphone of a dumb user!
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-04-12 08:42
WoW it's true ? Poor man , this is "Java virtual processor speed" , this not real speed. Not JAVA LIMIT TOO , all JAVA for SE goes to Pixon12 : SATIO have only 256mb ROM , Pixon12 have 1Gb ROM Pixon12 open easy PDF,WORD,EXEL documents with 40-50mb size , can SATIO this? OK. make test - open with SATIO this picture and zoom in phone .
http://uploaded.to/file/7er3rf
[ This Message was edited by: Sassho on 2010-04-12 08:22 ]
Luci'sPower
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2010-04-12 09:08
make.belive you are not very well informed mate...........that link you have posted just shows the java virtual speed processor not the real speed of the processor look at the rest of the phones in your link and you will see that all the phones have maximum 320mhz java virtual speed processor even omnia 2(800mhz) satio(600mhz).Here is a link to a full review of the phone so you can read http://www.mobile-review.com/review/samsung-m8910-en.shtml.Here is the final impresion that you can find in the review "TouchWiz II user interface is definitely one of the phone's strongest sides, as well as the fact that it employs the Jet's hardware platform (800 MHz CPU and 1 Gb of RAM), that makes it blazing fast and allows saving an image in a second or so.".Get your facts right and than make statements,you are a new member on this forum ,show some respect to the older ones this is not a forum that we agree on 'trash' talking and insulting the other members....in conclusion if you have a something to say just right it in a civilized manner .
For those who believe no explanation is necessary, For those who don't none will suffice
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-04-12 09:17
@Luci'sPower - thanks
make.believe
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-04-12 10:16
@Luci's " Ошибка 404: запрашиваемый Вами файл не найден на сервере mobile-review
Вернитесь на заглавную или предыдущую страницу "
My network are blocking most of russians addresses.

So... Whats this phone runs?Isn't java+touch wiz?I wrote about it's "machine",got it?And 1gb of RAM?Where?My Jet don't have it !And,as Eldar said -as well as the fact that it employs the Jet's hardware platform-,what's not true...
I think the text was translated wrong or this is just other precipitation by that grumpy old man.Have you noticed all samsung ad's on his page?Where is the credibility and impartiality of the review?
This phone can have a good processor but are far below Jét in all aspects...

Changing the subject... How about talk about respect first with mr.Joke?Just be a older member make him better than anybody here?
Have you read all the pages?
Well,most of words are directed to phone and the rest for him,characterizing his behavior throughout the discussion.
I apologize to other persons who went "forced" to witness such stupidity,not him.
I have a younger brother blind and all i saw was jokes about it!Where is the respect for the disabled?
Then,measure your words too before advise me about anything here...
And have a nice week.
Oh!I'm not new here!Just lost my old profile and email!I'm here since 2006,june 22.
Sassho
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2010-04-12 11:37
@make.believe - please
http://www.mobile-review.com/review/samsung-m8910-en.shtml
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic