Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Swatch Watches

Author Swatch Watches
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 05:32
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hey All, Just wondering but does anyone know where I can buy the above half price at all I have a 2006 Swatch but its starting to get to that point where it needs a new strap and battery cover plus a scratch remover solution lol! I luv these watches but there also very expensive and hard to find! Unless u go Europe or stop of at airports haha! If anybody can post any help that would be lovely!
voda_jon
S500 Green
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 07:54
http://www.squiggly.com is the site i use for anything swatch!
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 19:57
I was looking at that site
is there nothing abit nearer to home though? Anyone
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
nicv27
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2010-03-28 17:31

On 2010-03-23 05:32:00, Miss UK wrote:
Hey All, Just wondering but does anyone know where I can buy the above half price at all I have a 2006 Swatch but its starting to get to that point where it needs a new strap and battery cover plus a scratch remover solution lol! I luv these watches but there also very expensive and hard to find! Unless u go Europe or stop of at airports haha! If anybody can post any help that would be lovely!

Swatch have a store on oxford st. if you are not local then you can send your watch to them and they will fit the strap and battery not sure about prices. Regarding the scratches if you use any abrasive cream that should get rid of any minor scratches. Their head office used to be in eastleigh near Southampton you used to be able to ring them and they would send out the straps and batterys. i was a Swatch store manager from 1999-2002 (covent Garden/Bluewater) so some of the info might have changed
Samsung Galaxy S3 White iPad 2 32gb 3G +16/-0 Twitter.nicv27
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2010-03-31 04:43
Squiggley sells my strap I will get round to buying it, in meantime I just bought a low key watch from argos for abit!
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi