Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Why SE w350i is unable to visualise high quality 3gp videos,and mp4?

Author Why SE w350i is unable to visualise high quality 3gp videos,and mp4?
Hypochlorite
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-03-22 17:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
SE w350i jst attracts the buyer by its looks and size but its jst a useless phone.lately i downloaded a full 3gp movie that i was hoping i would watch straight from my phone...guess what it did not visualise it only played audio.i've also tried other 3gp videos of high quality,and still they only played audio.only low quality/resolution 3gp videos that are playing to this phone.why?. mp4 and avi formats are not supported.this phone does'nt even have a video recorder,it only capture photos.the Sony ericsson company had just released a waste of a phone.it doesnt even support media player(you cant play your videos on a application like kd player or explore me).how come it can not evn support bluetooth applications such as bloover,superbluetooth hacker,bluetooth chat?it jst says ''application error'' when u run a bluetooth app.are there any ways to hack or mod this kind of a phone for atleast to make it support avi,mp4 and bluetooth apps? I rate this phone1 out of 10,are you?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi