Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > G502 camera problem

Author G502 camera problem
lazeeboy
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2010-03-02 07:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
hi everyone. i've got a spare G502 with a weird problem. after pressing the camera button from standby mode, camera goes to start up mode then suddenly goes back to standby mode. tried re-installing the firmware but it doesn't resolve the problem. anyone got a solution for this?
A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.
therabitia
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-03-30 17:17
What firmware do u use now???
Actually I have the same problem, when a try to dial the camera button then it juz restarting. so I try to reflash it again, but i still got the same problem after it reflashed.
But now, in my opinion, it is juz becoz of the bug or becoz of the phone memory being used. When I try to delete some file in phone memory, the phone is normal.
Strange...
oh, I use R1FA037 and I want to change it into R1FB001. Hope that I won't get the same problem again.
boy.in.PINK
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-03-30 19:04
I use R1FA037, but my camera driver is not the original. I use the one modified by number1. I guess you should try it at least. Search it here.

BTW, is flashing to R1FB001 possible even if it's TMO? How?
"Tell me what you have and I'll tell you who you are."
K700>G502>N82>GT-S5360>U20i>Innos D9
lazeeboy
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2010-04-13 14:09
sorry for my delayed reply. the G502's firmware is R1FA031. tried updating to a more recent firmware via SEUS but for some reason they keep telling me i have the latest firmware installed. dunno what else to do.
lazeeboy
Sony Xperia Z3
PM
Posted: 2010-06-27 02:24
problem finally solved. it was hardware related... camera had to be replaced.
qq303884361
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-08-04 08:17
Glyph of Dispersion in the WOW

By the way, if you want to buy cheap WOW gold and order for power leveling, you can click our

excellent website to search for your desired services.

Talk about underrated! Granted, this glyph does little to help your DPS. In fact, using Dispersion

more often could even reduce your DPS. But it doBuy WOW Gold

es provide a huge boost to your survivability and your mana regen ability. Considering whether

WOW Goldor not to take this glyph requires you to consider

the benefits of being able to use Dispersion more often:

More casts of Disperse means fewer out-of-mana moments. This shouldn't be much of an issue in

raids (though it can be!) as it is in five-man instances where tanks seldom stop for DPS casters

to regain mana. Being able to Disperse betRuneScape Goldween

pullAion Kinahs is a great way to keep the blue bar

topped off. It's also a good way to reduce downtime while just pop dispersion on your way to the

next pulls. Being able to use Dispersion more often adds survivability. This can key in raid

fights like Sindragosa (to reduce a nasty hit of Unchained Magic or to reduce Asphyxiation damage)

or Professor Putricide (sneaking through slime when you get trapped). It can also be great if you

accidentally grab aggro in a five-man group.
Final Fantasy Gil
Dispersion is they key to recovering from anAion

Gold
accidental death. If you just got a battle res, you're in dire straits you come back to

life with precious little health and mana. Hitting dispersion immediately after you pop back does

two key things: it wards off death long enough for healers to restore your health, and it

regenerates 36% of your max mana so you can actuaMetin2 Gold

lly cast spells again. Final verdict: If you're doing a lot of leveling, soloing, five-man

instances, or even PvPing and find the need for more mana regen, th

Cheap WOW Gold
is glyph should definitely be your choice over the lower return Glyph of

Shadow Word: Pain. If you raid, consider how much you use Dispersion for non-mana-regen reasons.

Do you ever find yourself reaching for the key and finding that it's on cooldown?

By the way, if you want to buy cheap WOW gold and order for power leveling, you can click our

excellent website to search for your desired services. Once you trade here, you will find it is

quite safe, convenient and fast to place an order and deliver the order.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi