Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Windows Mobile > Sony Ericsson Aspen - A Business Partner With A Conscience

Author Sony Ericsson Aspen - A Business Partner With A Conscience
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-10-04 12:22
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2010-10-03 22:44:58, Bonovox wrote:
This phone looks like the Elm from sides & back

Honestly I'd consider this but it doesn't have flash.....
a w a r e
bl-gr-n
T280 Silver
PM
Posted: 2010-12-31 15:24
I bought the Aspen some weeks ago with I hight hopes to use it for SMS, connecting a computer to internet as well as stand alone surfing on the run.

Sadly the Microsoft WM6.5 is to limiting. It's OK to do anything any dumb phone can do, but thats all.
Have put the Aspen in the a drawer and waiting for a ZTE Light tablet as replacement. the WM6.5 is as much of a let down as the WM6.1.
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-12-31 16:50

On 2010-12-31 15:24:15, bl-gr-n wrote:
I bought the Aspen some weeks ago with I hight hopes to use it for SMS, connecting a computer to internet as well as stand alone surfing on the run.

Sadly the Microsoft WM6.5 is to limiting. It's OK to do anything any dumb phone can do, but thats all.
Have put the Aspen in the a drawer and waiting for a ZTE Light tablet as replacement. the WM6.5 is as much of a let down as the WM6.1.

Actually interesting to know what you mean?
WM is the most capable platform still.
a w a r e
bl-gr-n
T280 Silver
PM
Posted: 2011-01-02 13:42
@doministry

It's not some big fault, but too many small flaws that makes the Aspen/WM6.5 as useless for me as Omnia/6.1.
Which makes the Aspen almost useless for me. If the Aspen was running Android or the same proprietary firmware like Hazel/Elm (having one Hazel now, that I love). The Aspen would have been really useful.

"That the WM is the most capable platform still" Is your saying not my experience.
Have been using WM6.1 and now 6.5 enough is enough. A ZTE Light is ordered and the Aspen is already back in the box, solely because the Windows Mobiles all flaws.

I am aware that different persons have different taste. I can live with doministry hailing MS Windows Mobile. Can doministry live me just having contempt for Windows Mobile?
doministry
Sony Xperia Z2
PM, WWW
Posted: 2011-01-03 19:41

On 2011-01-02 13:42:30, bl-gr-n wrote:
@doministry

It's not some big fault, but too many small flaws that makes the Aspen/WM6.5 as useless for me as Omnia/6.1.
Which makes the Aspen almost useless for me. If the Aspen was running Android or the same proprietary firmware like Hazel/Elm (having one Hazel now, that I love). The Aspen would have been really useful.

"That the WM is the most capable platform still" Is your saying not my experience.
Have been using WM6.1 and now 6.5 enough is enough. A ZTE Light is ordered and the Aspen is already back in the box, solely because the Windows Mobiles all flaws.

I am aware that different persons have different taste. I can live with doministry hailing MS Windows Mobile. Can doministry live me just having contempt for Windows Mobile?

Sure! I was just curious and eventually wanted to help. Because WM is very capable.
a w a r e
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic